Love Unexpectedly

Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 37 Next »

Shut up Jordan

Fifteen minutes later my brother Jordan came in and said to Drew, “dude my sister just woke up and your already making moves on her. Dude that is so un-cool.” I said, “Shut up Jordan” then I threw my pillow at him. He said, “Now alright you two love birds I am going back downstairs don’t do anything stupid because I’m sending dad up here to see Adele.” After Jordan left I asked Drew what the date was and he said it was October twenty-third. I realized that I missed school, I missed Drew’s birthday, and I also realized that it two days it was my birthday. I told him to come close to me, which he did then, I kissed him on the lips but it was only a quick kiss. He looked surprised so I said, “Drew, I promised myself in eighth grade that when you turned eighteen that I would kiss you and something else but I’ll show you that later. Oh and I’m sorry I missed your birthday.” He said, “it’s ok I know you didn’t mean too.” After he said that we both started laughing. Then my Dad came in and so did the nurse.

“Hi daddy” I said. He kissed my forehead and said, “hi baby girl, how you feeling.” I said, “Good because Drew was here he helped me understand what happened.” Then I turned to the nurse and said, “When can I come home?” She said, “well after I run some tests I’ll get back to you.” Then she smiled and Dad said to me, “Well Jordan, Natalie, and I are going back home. You want to a ride Drew?” I had a pleading look on my face while whispering, “please don’t go.” He told my Dad, “Thanks but my truck is here and I want to stay with Adele.” Ughh it made me feel un-special when Drew called me Adele because I was so used to him calling me Addie. Dad nodded, kissed me on my forehead and said, “Bye baby girl. Bye Drew.”

nemish23 said...
Mar. 21, 2012 at 6:00 pm:

great story!! totally unexpected!! (meaning the things that happen in the story :))

write more; it's awesome!!!

Mermaidmissy said...
Feb. 27, 2012 at 9:31 am:
Ok your story is really good and I so love it very much. I hope you keep on writing some more pages soon. Hey can you take a look at some of my poems and book please. Thanks! :)

C.L.Erins said...
amazing!! keep going :)

MiNdLeSsLuVeRgIrL replied...
Dec. 26, 2011 at 9:30 pm :
ahhaha Thank you I will

MiNdLeSsLuVeRgIrL said...
I just want to thank everyone for reading my book :) and rating it.

KJAngelAuthor said...
Sept. 23, 2011 at 8:08 am:
:) glad to be of service. I just finished it! Keep writing, I'm waiting to see how it turns out. There were so many different twists in the story, I'm wondering how many there are to come???...

LilLover5-15 replied...
Sept. 24, 2011 at 7:54 am :
well I hope at least like a couple more but ya' know its kind of gettin hard but I wouldn't oppose to ppl giving me advice. :)

KJAngelAuthor said...

The story line is awesome, but a little advice... it's just a tad bit irritating with all the grammar mistakes. Your story is very will developed and I like how short the chapters are! I'm at chapter 14 and it's been nothing but perfect so far,  just work on word flow and dialog.

Keep working on it, KJ!

LilLover5-15 replied...
Sept. 22, 2011 at 6:16 pm :
thanks for your critisism and I will work on it but the spelling errors are just because of my old dinosaur of an computer and it is a really stupid computer

julialove94 said...
Sept. 8, 2011 at 10:43 am:
I got new chapters up! 8 and 9 :) Please read!

LilLover5-15 replied...
Sept. 10, 2011 at 10:24 am :

I did its really good

CresentShadow said...
And there needs to be more! :( And tell us if Drew comes back!

LilLover5-15 replied...
Aug. 31, 2011 at 5:06 pm :
haha I will totally tell you when I have more chapters up but for the Drew thing.........you have to find out for yourselves lol sorry I hate suspense too

LilLover5-15 replied...
Sept. 9, 2011 at 3:47 pm :

I added more chapters

CresentShadow said...
Haha your amazing. (:

CresentShadow replied...
Aug. 31, 2011 at 4:26 pm :
Yes I would. But I love it.

LilLover5-15 replied...
Aug. 31, 2011 at 5:14 pm :
Haha thank you! Thanks everyone y'all have no idea how greatful I am and how loved I feel right now :D

CresentShadow said...
Please give me more! Just reply when you have extra chapeters on. :D thanks.

LilLover5-15 replied...
Aug. 29, 2011 at 5:34 pm :
I put up more chapters :D hope ya like

NatashaRevercomb said...

I've never read a book in one day, 

Here in an exception(: