Love Unexpectedly

Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 37 Next »

The Kiss

I woke up in his bed under the comforter. I looked up and saw Drew unpacking a box marked pictures so I got up an talked to him. He said, "good morning sleeping beauty." I said, "good morning to you too." Then I took a shower, brushed my teeth, put on clothes and went to help Drew. I said to him, "Why was I in your bed this morning?" He said, "Well after you fell asleep I put you in the bed instead of on it. I grabbed a blanket an a pillow and slept on the floor." I said, "thank you so much." Then I tried to give him a kiss on the cheek but he turned and it ended up on his lips. The kiss lasted longer than it should have but neither of us pulled away. After I finally broke away from the kiss I thought about what I was doing. Then Drew went in for another kiss I pushed him away. He asked me what was wrong and I said, "you have no idea how long I have waited for this but I have a boyfriend that I really care about and I am not about to throw that away just to ruin our friendship." I started to cry as I said, "I have to go now." I ran to my room, jumped on my bed and started playing my music so loud that I couldn't think. Why did this have to happen now why? I seriously needed help. So I went to my best friends (Lydia Montgomery) house and told her everything. She told me I had to choose for myself. An hour later I left her house. I was walking home and this mugger punched me in the face making me fall an hit my head on the cement. Then he took my purse and after that I guess I passed out.

This book has 24 comments. Post your own now!

nemish23 said...

great story!! totally unexpected!! (meaning the things that happen in the story :))

write more; it's awesome!!!

Mermaidmissy said...
Feb. 27, 2012 at 9:31 am
Ok your story is really good and I so love it very much. I hope you keep on writing some more pages soon. Hey can you take a look at some of my poems and book please. Thanks! :)

C.L.Erins said...
amazing!! keep going :)

MiNdLeSsLuVeRgIrL replied...
ahhaha Thank you I will

MiNdLeSsLuVeRgIrL said...
I just want to thank everyone for reading my book :) and rating it.

KJAngelAuthor said...
Sept. 23, 2011 at 8:08 am
:) glad to be of service. I just finished it! Keep writing, I'm waiting to see how it turns out. There were so many different twists in the story, I'm wondering how many there are to come???...

LilLover5-15 replied...
Sept. 24, 2011 at 7:54 am
well I hope at least like a couple more but ya' know its kind of gettin hard but I wouldn't oppose to ppl giving me advice. :)

KJAngelAuthor said...

The story line is awesome, but a little advice... it's just a tad bit irritating with all the grammar mistakes. Your story is very will developed and I like how short the chapters are! I'm at chapter 14 and it's been nothing but perfect so far,  just work on word flow and dialog.

Keep working on it, KJ!

LilLover5-15 replied...
thanks for your critisism and I will work on it but the spelling errors are just because of my old dinosaur of an computer and it is a really stupid computer

julialove94 said...
Sept. 8, 2011 at 10:43 am
I got new chapters up! 8 and 9 :) Please read!

LilLover5-15 replied...
Sept. 10, 2011 at 10:24 am

I did its really good

CresentShadow said...
And there needs to be more! :( And tell us if Drew comes back!

LilLover5-15 replied...
haha I will totally tell you when I have more chapters up but for the Drew thing.........you have to find out for yourselves lol sorry I hate suspense too

LilLover5-15 replied...

I added more chapters

CresentShadow said...
Haha your amazing. (:

CresentShadow replied...
Yes I would. But I love it.

LilLover5-15 replied...
Haha thank you! Thanks everyone y'all have no idea how greatful I am and how loved I feel right now :D

CresentShadow said...
Please give me more! Just reply when you have extra chapeters on. :D thanks.

LilLover5-15 replied...
I put up more chapters :D hope ya like

NatashaRevercomb said...

I've never read a book in one day, 

Here in an exception(: