Love Unexpectedly

Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 37 Next »

Reunited

"Addie?" I heard a questioning voice behind me. I didn't turn around because I was still thinking about sixth grade. "Addie is that you?" I suddenly realized that the voice behind me was Draw’s. I turned and looked at him. I said, "hi Drew long time no sees." He said, "you're telling me! I've been away all summer and you're the one that has changed. I mean your hair is longer, you grew like two inches and you got rid of your glasses." I said, "yup. So how long are you going to stay here?" He looked
Rate and Comment
at me with puppy dog eyes and said, "All year if that's all right? My parents are traveling Europe with a circus. Don't ask me why cause I do not know." I giggled a little then said, "of course you can stay for the whole year! So when are going to move your stuff in?" He said, "today. Will you help me since your brother is too lazy to get up at two in the afternoon." I said, "of course I'll help you. Well come on." He smiled and then we were headed off to his house, which I've never been to before.

Draw’s house was more like a mansion than a house. The outside of his mansion looked kind of like castle on the outside and inside. His room was up a big flight of stairs. In the whole 'house' Draw’s room was the only room that looked normal. His bed unmade, pictures of his friends on his wall including a bunch of me an him together, and he had a shelf full of trophies because he played basketball just like I do

This book has 24 comments. Post your own now!

nemish23 said...

great story!! totally unexpected!! (meaning the things that happen in the story :))

write more; it's awesome!!!

Mermaidmissy said...
Feb. 27, 2012 at 9:31 am
Ok your story is really good and I so love it very much. I hope you keep on writing some more pages soon. Hey can you take a look at some of my poems and book please. Thanks! :)

C.L.Erins said...
amazing!! keep going :)

MiNdLeSsLuVeRgIrL replied...
ahhaha Thank you I will

MiNdLeSsLuVeRgIrL said...
I just want to thank everyone for reading my book :) and rating it.

KJAngelAuthor said...
Sept. 23, 2011 at 8:08 am
:) glad to be of service. I just finished it! Keep writing, I'm waiting to see how it turns out. There were so many different twists in the story, I'm wondering how many there are to come???...

LilLover5-15 replied...
Sept. 24, 2011 at 7:54 am
well I hope at least like a couple more but ya' know its kind of gettin hard but I wouldn't oppose to ppl giving me advice. :)

KJAngelAuthor said...

The story line is awesome, but a little advice... it's just a tad bit irritating with all the grammar mistakes. Your story is very will developed and I like how short the chapters are! I'm at chapter 14 and it's been nothing but perfect so far,  just work on word flow and dialog.

Keep working on it, KJ!

LilLover5-15 replied...
thanks for your critisism and I will work on it but the spelling errors are just because of my old dinosaur of an computer and it is a really stupid computer

julialove94 said...
Sept. 8, 2011 at 10:43 am
I got new chapters up! 8 and 9 :) Please read!

LilLover5-15 replied...
Sept. 10, 2011 at 10:24 am

I did its really good

CresentShadow said...
And there needs to be more! :( And tell us if Drew comes back!

LilLover5-15 replied...
haha I will totally tell you when I have more chapters up but for the Drew thing.........you have to find out for yourselves lol sorry I hate suspense too

LilLover5-15 replied...

I added more chapters

CresentShadow said...
Haha your amazing. (:

CresentShadow replied...
Yes I would. But I love it.

LilLover5-15 replied...
Haha thank you! Thanks everyone y'all have no idea how greatful I am and how loved I feel right now :D

CresentShadow said...
Please give me more! Just reply when you have extra chapeters on. :D thanks.

LilLover5-15 replied...
I put up more chapters :D hope ya like

NatashaRevercomb said...

I've never read a book in one day, 

Here in an exception(: