The R Word | Teen Ink

The R Word

By ThatOneWritingGirl PLATINUM, Greenwood Village, Colorado
ThatOneWritingGirl PLATINUM, Greenwood Village, Colorado

Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon.
Love Always. :)
When the tides of life turn against you and the current upsets your boat, don't waste time and tears on what might have been, just lie on your back and float.

Summary:

At first all Beth Taylor wanted to do was move on. After her younger brother's death, everything was different. Then, as more clues about his death began to show up, she just couldn't leave it alone. Who killed him? Did he really kill himself like everyone else believed? Was it Kristen Dollsworth, his girlfriend and the one person Beth hates most? Was it Aaron, Beth's boyfriend who had a sketchy past with her brother? Her friends? Her family? Or someone else? All the while she's digging for the truth, Beth has a few other things to worry about. While trying to find the answers to her brother's sudden death, someone else might just lose theirs along the way. Revenge can get ugly.

GreenActress

The R Word

prettymystic said...
on Mar. 11 2016 at 1:43 pm
prettymystic, Atl, Georgia
i love this book. i couldnt stop readin this.

on Oct. 21 2014 at 6:19 pm

Love Always. :)

Thanks so much! Unfortunately, I wrote this around 5 years ago (yikes, was it that long ago, already?) so I probably won't be adding any more to it (but who knows? Never say never, right?). I'm really glad you liked it though! :)

on Oct. 20 2014 at 5:08 pm
EmilytheBelleofA. DIAMOND, Athens, Georgia

To love is to be vulnerable; Triumph is born out of struggle; We notice shadows most when they stand alone in the midst of overwhelming light.

Oh, geez Luis. Is it alright if I ask, if there is more coming? This is absolutely, fantastic and amazing. I absolutely, mean it. You know to make it suspenseful. When I first read it, it grabbed my attention, right from the start and I didn't stop reading it until I got to the last chapter. If there is more coming, I hope that I can read it. :) You have such a talent and greatness and light in you; and you're an amazing and wondeful and talented writer. It's true, it just is. Thank you so much, for sharing this, my friend! To be honest, I'm curious and excited about thsi book. You're just really talented. Thank you, again!

on Mar. 14 2014 at 10:28 pm
monikitty12 PLATINUM, New York, New York

Don't cry because its over. Smile because it happened.

This book really has to be published. You are literarry a born to be author. My works are average compared to yours!!!

on Dec. 12 2012 at 2:55 pm
Ccookiez BRONZE, Fabens, Texas

Life Sucks and then you die ~ jacob black

i love this book. i couldnt stop readin this. they had to turn off my wifi so i could stop. you need to write the rest

missreadalot said...
on Nov. 15 2012 at 9:49 pm
i just finished the first chapter and i have to say this is the most well written book ive seen on this sight  its so nice to see things from a cheaters point of view

on Nov. 1 2011 at 5:08 pm

Love Always. :)

Oh my gosh, thank you SO MUCH! I can't tell you how awesome it is that someone actually read it. I was worried no one would even bother after reading the summary or anything! Thanks so much!

on Oct. 18 2011 at 2:12 pm
Country_Storm_Inspired, The Colony, Texas
Oh.my.GOODNESS!!! This is amazing! I stayed up until 12:30 reading it and I almost cried when I realized the end wasn't there!!!!! You have to have to have finish it!!!!!!! (: