Something to Work For | Teen Ink

Something to Work For

By megsss13, Woodbury, Minnesota
megsss13, Woodbury, Minnesota

i belive that everything happens for a reason. people change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you can learn to appreciate things when they go right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart, so that better things can fall together♥

Summary:

Aubree is seventeen. She has already experienced something no seventeen year old should ever have to experience. After the accident the bombs keep dropping, and Aubree gets the surprise of a lifetime.
Will Aubree learn to love something she hates? Or will everything end in heartbreak?

Megan M.

Something to Work For

EmilytheBelleofA. DIAMOND, Athens, Georgia

To love is to be vulnerable; Triumph is born out of struggle; We notice shadows most when they stand alone in the midst of overwhelming light.

Oh, I love this. It is rather fast-paced, but I love it. If it's alright to ask, is there more coming? I would love it, if there is more. You're an amazing and talented writer and person. You really have such a talent and greatness in you. It's true. :) Thank you so much, for sharing this. 

on Sep. 6 2011 at 4:27 am
Garnet77 PLATINUM, Sinagpore, Other

"Everything's a triangle." ~ My mother

"Write what you love, write what you care about, because sometimes, it's the easiest way to be heard."

I'm only on chapter two, but I love what you have going so far. I think you could take the story a tad slower though--everything seems to be happening at a really fast pace. I feel like the main character should be a bit more shocked at certain parts. Other than that, great job at what you have. The writing was pretty good overall. :)