The Last Fight For Love.. | Teen Ink

The Last Fight For Love..

July 11, 2011
By Viphamsmileyface SILVER, Higland, New York
More by this author
Viphamsmileyface SILVER, Higland, New York
6 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
Writing eases my suffering... writing is my way of reaffirming my own existence.


Author's note: After the Japan earthquake I felt as if i needed to write a short piece about this in one of my stories.

No Pain could beat this. I looked down onto the hard and shallow ground to see nothing but ashes, Just lonely ashes. I took in a deep breath trying to calm myself down. There was blood everywhere and my shoes were soaked in dark red thick blood. I tried to look away, trying to think about something else. Something that will get my mind off of this. But i couldn't, i just couldn't. Her body just laid there, broken and hurt. She was an angel, the girl of peace, the girl that made my life this way. A way of hate and sadness, A way of emptiness..
Today was the first day of school, just stupid plain old school. A school with new stupid kids to hate me because I'm weird. Yes i might have black hair with silver streaks, but that doesn't mean you have to hate me. Or is it cause I'm Korean going to a Japanese school. Yes, i have to fit in with these people. Now i wonder to myself "Why does God hate me so much." I mean yes, a Japanese school isn't that bad. But I'm Korean, i don't talk Japanese or better yet i can't even understand it. This is crazy, just crazy. Well since now I'm bored and all, i guess I'll take you to the beginning..

I felt so empty, cold almost. As i realized how alone i was, how much one day of school could kill you. As i walk into my uncles home, i could see that he's glued to the t.v, watching some stupid news. He told me to come over to him so that he could show me what was happening, now I'm thinking to myself "What now, i don't want to know about some Japanese show." Then he pointed at the t.v saying in English, " This is what is going to happen in a few days, we should leave." I asked him "Why, it's just a stupid storm." Then he slowly said to me in a cold and scared voice, "No, it's because of this." His finger slowly started to shake as he pointed to the t.v, it said on the top right corner in blinking red lights, Earthquake Warning, get to safety, Get to safety!! My eyes widened and screamed at my uncle "What should we do? What should we do?" I was scared half to death, because the earthquake was going to happen near my town. He then said in a calm voice, " It's okay, the earthquake isn't happening till a couple days, till then i am going to pack all of the stuff we need." I then took in a deep breath and said OK lets start packing. Later that night, when the rain started to fall down harder, i just sat down trying to breath. Then my phone started to vibrate, not knowing who it was i just picked up the phone, not caring. I slowly said "Hello, who is this.." A girl started to say something, then she stopped and breath, i know cause i could hear her. She then said in a calm voice "Hey it's me from the bus, you know the girl who helped you with your books, i just wanted to say I'm sorry. And that i thought you were Japanese, that's why i started to say stuff to you, I'm sorry."

"It's okay, so how did you get my number?" I said in a quiet voice

"I got it when you dropped your books, your schedule fell out and it had your phone number on it"

"Oh okay" I said in a wierd tone

She then started to scream, I could hear little kids playing in the back round, probably her little brother. Then i heard someone else in the back round. It wasn't a little kid, it sounded like her boyfriend.She then started to laugh as she said to me "I have to go, bye." As she hung up the phone, the last thing that i could hear was her saying "Love you babe" and a kiss. I was so heart broken that i dropped the phone, dropping it as i started to stutter something. i couldn't remember what i said, i to to busy dieing.

I woke up at 9 in the morning, my pillow was soaked with tears. There was a hole in my heart the size of Texas, and it was crying too. I couldn't believe it, my life was gone right before my eyes. The feeling of her leaving my side, leaving before she could even be with me. I hated this feeling.

I walked downstairs and saw my uncle packing, he then said to me "Isn't today a school day?"

I said "Yeah what's your point?"

"You okay, want me to drive you to school or do you want to stay home, you don't look so good." He said

"I'm okay, can you drive me to school?"

"Sure, get in the car"

Everywhere i look i could see her, just her smiling at me. Laughing as i hold her in my arms, holding her tight and making her feel safe. I wish i could see her, just seeing her in my arms is the best thing in the world. Better then rice and chicken.

As I came to the front of the school, i could see the empty parking lot and how vacant it was. I got out of the car and said to my uncle thanks.

Later that day i could hear my classmates talking about the earthquake and how their parents got something to do, i don't know, all i know is that I'm getting better at this Japanese thing .

As i walk outside the school i saw the most horrible thing ever, it was her hugging him tight, it's like she doesn't want him to leave. I hated this, i just wanted to leave.
She then looked at me and walked away, it felt almost cold. It was cold seeing her in his arms. Just so cold and lonely..

Today was the day that changed everything, the day when she left me for good. Even saying that chills up my spine, i was so cold and alone. I could feel every bit of my heart breaking when i say those words. Horrible, just horrible i know. This is how is all started...

It was a cloudy day, a normal school day of course. And who would of thought that her boyfriend would be there. But yeah, he was there holding her like she was everything. It was late afternoon when this happened, around 3.And school doesn't end until 4:30. It all started with a little bit of rain in the morning, just little droplets of water falling down the sky gently. Then it began at 12 when the rain became showers, it was so bad that i when i looked out the window all i could see was the streets filled up with water. Then 3 o' clock came, and it started when the other class across the hall was screaming. And you know what they were screaming about, yeah it was the street. What about the street you ask, well there were cracks breaking through the middle of the street. Bringing the class to a scare, so everybody started to scream "Get out of the classroom, run!!Quickly." People were running down the hall screaming and yelling. The windows started to crack and break, the wall were shattering and I just sat their waiting to die, just thinking about her. Then she ran down the hallway screaming at her boyfriend to take him with her, he was running away with car keys in his hands as he just left her. I got up, running to her and grabbing her shoulder and looked at her. Her eyes were so amazing, glistening as the lights shine on them. We just stood there, not moving or anything as people move across us. The light started flickering and what did i do? Well i just moved my head down and kissed her. We just kissed as people tell us to move, but we didn't care we just stood there. I pulled back as i started to hear people yelling and screaming, as if they were....falling. The school was splitting in half and i could see people falling through the crack, falling straight through the middle. I grabbed her arm and told her to run, telling her to run before it's to late. So then we just ran as fast as we could to main entrance, but it was blocked. So we ran upstairs onto the rood of the school, we just stood there as the building started to shake. Rain was falling down on us pretty hard and the streets were flooded, cars were floating everywhere and i could see my teacher trapped in a car screaming for help. I wanted to help but i couldn't, i would die if i helped her. I was holding her tight, not letting go because if i die i would die with her and that's the only thing that mattered to me right now. The building started to shake more and parts of the school started to fall off. Next thing know, I'm near the edge of the crack and water. There was enough room for us to fit together, but something happened. The edge of the building fell off and fell into the water, i couldn't pull her back or i would kill her. I just grabbed onto her not letting go. I was trying not to let go, trying to tell her that i can't let her go. I couldn't live with myself if she died, then i told her that I'm coming with her. She then said "No it's better if i just let go." I started to cry, cry as i said "No, don't go. Please just hold on." My arm and her arm was slipping as the rain fell onto us, I couldn't hold on much longer. She was going to leave and i couldn't do anything about. She then smiled at me, a broken smile as her eyes glistened. She then said in a broken voice "I love you." She then let go and fell onto the water, it was as if the world slowed down. I looked down as she held out her hand and saying "I love you." It all echoed in my head. As soon as she fell the world was back to normal and i was there on my knees crying over and over again. I just kept dieing as the shaking stopped. The earthquake was over and she was gone. I then realized i still have her flower in my pocket, so i just reached inside my pocket to pull out the flower, it looked more amazing then it did before. I looked down still crying, and closed my eyes. I then said in a cold lonely voice "I love you my angel, rest in piece.." As i said those words, i dropped the flower down onto the water, the cold and empty water were the love of my life had died. The flower fell down and landed on the spot where she fell. I then went back to sitting down putting down my head. Still crying, over and over again, I was still so empty. I just sat there for hours till a helicopter came and saw me. I was safe, but still heartbroken..

The helicopter brought me to a hospital in Tokyo, where the doctors were checking if I'm okay. They didn't say anything to me at first then they said to me " You have heart problems, it looks like you have been having heart attacks in the past 24 hours." I was so shocked, so alone almost because i didn't have her by my side anymore. I was going to die, but without her in my arms. I'm going to die alone, my uncle died when the roof of his house collapsed on him. I just felt so alone with nobody to love. I just wanted to leave, leave forever before i past away. I then just laid back and closed my eyes breathing slowly. Next thing i know I'm in this new place

The world was quiet and i was just sitting here alone looking left and right trying to see if someone would walk by and say hey or something. But no, it wasn't that it was her, waking past me with the flower in her hand. She then saw me and said hello and may i help you. She didn't know me anymore, i was shocked and broken. Broken that the love of my life didn't know who i was. I just wanted to wake up and leave this place, then she gave me this flower and her necklace. She then said to me in a monotone voice "I can't go on, I can't go on. I can't..can't can't" She was like a ghost fading away in the darkness. Then i saw something else, it was a face but it was to far away and i couldn't see whose face it was. Then i saw it and i started to run. The face then came closer and closer and closer till it disappeared. I then turned around thinking it was gone, but it wasn't, it came back and started laughing as it flew past me. It was her boyfriend. I couldn't breath anymore, it was like someone froze my lungs. I couldn't think straight then it started raining, it started to rain some more as the wind started to fly across me faster. I look up to see were the water was coming from, and then the water started to raise above my feet. It was so weird, it was like...like my world was upside down. The room was getting smaller and smaller till i was trapped, it was the end for me. I took in a deep breath and closed my eyes.

Next thing i know i wake up screaming at the top of my lungs, the doctor then flew backwards screaming and dropping the sponge that was in her hand. I looked at her and said sorry in a cold voice smiling at her. She then got up and smiled back.

The doctors said i only had a few days to live, only like 2. So i just spent my days at the hospital.

Trying to breath and get my head straight. I then heard a clinking noise in my pocket. Then i put my hand in there and pulled out something, it was her necklace. I was smiling now at this point, because i was still with her.

I could feel her heartbeat in my hands, he warm smile. Everything was going to be fine, just fine. Next thing i know my heart was killing me. I couldn't breath, i couldn't move. I fell back down onto the bed, screaming and yelling in pain.

The doctors come in rushing to help me, i could hear them yelling to get some more help. But it was to late, i was fading away slowly closing my eyes. I'm gone.

There’s no cave, no white light. Just this empty room, an empty black room with no doors or windows. Who would of thought that. Then i saw it, A small girl came in crying her eyes out, saying something in a different language, wait it wasn't even a language. It was gibberish, and it sounded like she wanted to say something but couldn't. She kept crying and crying and crying. Till she finally said those words that healed my heart..She's here..she's here.

I just sat their confused. Trying to make up my mind, to either follow the girl or just stay her in this dark empty room. I finally made up my mind to leave and follow the girl to her.

I got up, feeling so dizzy and weak. Trying to catch my breath, trying to feel safe again. I felt as if i was about to throw up and puke, but i couldn't. The little girl and I walked forever and then she pointed to this door. The door was shiny and made with gold, but as i approached the door it started to break down and decay. I then started to hear crying and laughter, i felt so sad and alone. I didn't know why. All i know is that she's behind this door and that I'm so happy to be next to her. I opened the door slowly and my heart stopped, breaking into a million pieces. It was her holding him again, just laughing and kissing him over and over again. I just wanted to step back and close the door, but i couldn't something was making me stop and watch. She then looked at me and looked away, the little girl then walked up to me and said "You left her, you loved her, she loved you...and you just let her go.."

I kept saying "No, this can't be happening."

The little then looked up at me and said "It's happening, she's really gone.."

I just took in a deep breath, ready to lose it. But i still couldn't, the little girl was now holding a brown teddy bear and holding my arm, saying to me "Let's go mister, i have to show you something."

I then followed her, trying to see what was so important.

She brought me to this garden, a beautiful garden filled with so many flowers. Then i saw her walking slowly near a lake, touching the flowers with her finger tips. She then knelt down and grabbed something. I could hear her talking, telling someone something. I then saw her get up with the flower in her hand, she then put it near her heart and whispered "I know you can hear me, and i know I'm in a different place now, and that's okay cause no matter what.. i still love you."

I was speechless, i just wanted to run over to her but i couldn't the little girl kept saying to me " No, you can't, Don't do it. " Then i saw her boyfriend grabbing her by the waist and kissing her. She just dropped the flower like it was nothing. I just wanted to leave. But i couldn't I'm still stuck her forever. I then heard water dropping, splashing over and over again. I then turned around to see what it was, and it was a tidal wave the size of the Empire State Building. I started to run, but i couldn't the wave caught up to me and dragged me along. I was gone..

I screamed at the top of my lungs, getting up from the bed and grasping on the blanket for dear life as doctors look at me weird. I was alive again...

I just sat their, thinking if that was real or not. I was so sick, i still wanted to throw up. I just wanted to get out of this hospital. I just wanted to see her again, her beautiful smile. It gave a chill just thinking about it, being with her again but i couldn't. She was gone forever. ..

Later that night when the doctors left i turned on the news, trying to think of something else. Then something came on that really got me. A news reporter found a body, it was her body and the flower was right next to her body. I then closed my eyes and tried to breath. I hated this feeling so much. Why is it that everywhere i look i see her. I then turned around to the table near me and saw the flower. In the perfect condition. I picked it up thinking it was fake or something. It was real. I could still feel her tears. I then closed my eyes and took in a deep breath,and slowly started to think about her. I then whispered "I would wait forever, even a million years. No matter how long it would take, no matter how far i would go..i would die just to see you."

I then opened up my eyes and laid back down. I put my hand near the edge of the bed. Closed my eyes again and slowly exhaled. I then whispered, "I love you.."

And pulled the plug..

I wake screaming, trying to figure out what happened and where I am. I find blood on my hand and her smile in my mind. I walk around not knowing where to go, all I know is that I'm here for a purpose and that purpose is to find her. I walk around seeing people walk around and talking quietly. I then hear a loud bell that echoed the streets, as the bell rung evrybody started to run pushing and yelling. I look around confused, not knowing what to do or where to go. Then i see it, a warning to show that there is an earthquake coming. I panic not knowing where to run to, then i see a helicopter that was helping people get out of here. I run to it as fast as i could trying to escape. But its to late, the ground started shake and everybody that was left started to scream and ran to hold on trees and poles. But I didn't, i ran right to the helicopter trying to escape. But as I got close the ground started to spilt in half and I had no where to go. I was gone, forever. Then i see it a hooded figure grabed my hand and pulled me up, saving me from death. As i got up onto the ground the hooded figure pulled down its hood and then i see it. My heart was filled with both pain and sadness as I saw who the real person was, It was her. As I walked closer to her she started to fade away, turning into nothing but ashes. I walked closer to her, trying to grab her hand. But it was to late, she was still gone. As the ground quietly stops i walk around seeing people smile and hug eachother. But the end is yet to come, there's going to be more. More pain and more silent screams, I just hope that i leave this place before it happens. I walk around seeing people walk back into their house and go back doing whatever they did before. This city was grey, dark and empty, I could still see her smile haunting me, her being next to me giving me a chill. I stood still for a minute and listened, i could hear it. The faint laugh that haunted me for days, it was her and she sounded happy. I started to run faster and faster until the sound became a clear memory to me. And so it did, it was her but without me. She was holding her boyfriend laughing and smiling as the held eachother, as they hold hands. I walked away covering my face but her presence still haunts me, I keep seeing that smile everywhere i go. Then i see her again on a bench near the park, just kissing him this time. I close my eyes and try to go away, trying to wake up from this place. But i couldn't, i'm still stuck here holding nothing but an empty smile and a broken tear in my heart. I opened up my eyes and listened once more, i could hear bells ringing and her laugh. I ran to the church as fast as i could seeing nothing but an empty church and a silent echo. I walked up to the piano that stood in the middle of the church. As i sat down i took in a deep breath and started to play the Wedding Dress, I played it as if i could see her walking down the aisle, smiling and being happy. As i finished playing the last couple of notes i took in a deep breath and quietly sat there. I tried to remember everything, everyday with her and being next to her. I took in a deep breath and quielty played the notes so it would say "I can't go on.."

As my body started to break I wake up in this quiet place with no lights and nothing. I was alive. I was here and i was breathing. But now i figured it out, i knew why i was their. I knew why i had to see her with him, I had to realize how much she meant to me..

I got up and looked around the room, the beautiful night scene and the amazing glistening stars. All i could remember was that warning and that smile. I sat down and started to remember, i took in a deep breath and fell back onto the bed, slowly drifting away into the dark past. I opened up my eyes to see that i'm in this room, this dark and empty room seeing nothing but empty shadows and vacant space. I got up not knowing where to go because i didn't know where the lights were. I look everywhere until someone opened the door, it was my uncle and he sounded really happy to see me. He said something in a Japanese and i couldn't figure out what he was saying and then he sighed and said in a bad english acent

"Do you want something to eat? You must be starving after that bus ride."

I said in a quiet voice "No thank you, but can i watch some T.V?"

He said in happy yet excited voice "Yeah, go ahead"

As i walked down the stairs i could see the whole living room was filled with lights and explosive funiture with amazing color. The living room wall was white with black stripes and the floor was wood and it just looked beautiful. The funiture matched the wall but it was more colorful. I didn't know where i was going or what i was doing here. My uncle then showed me this amazing school and how amazing it is. He showed me all the levels of the school and the classrooms and the gym and stuff like that but i didn't want to go. I just wanted to hide away forever. I just said in a warm voice, "No thank you i'm okay."

He then said in a happy voice, "No go, its an amazing school with amazing teachers."

I just said in a cold voice, "Okay whatever, I'll go."

He was speechless and happy, i just ignored him and said in a mocking voice

"Can i go walk around?"

He looked at me weird and slowly said, "Sure but don't get into any trouble or i will hurt you."

I just said whatever and left, but as i left my uncle hit me in the head with a spoon.

As i got out into the city, i spelled only two things; Street food and gasoline. I walked around not caring knowing nothing but the streets. I've been here before when i was a kid many times before but this was diffrent. The streets have changed and so have I. As i walk around i heard someone screaming and yelling "Help me, Help!!!"

I ran around trying to see where the noise was, i looked around every corner and every alley. But nothing then i heard it, gunshots were fired near the church. I ran over there as fast as i could to see 2 men holding guns as a girl is tied up agaisnt a pole. They shooters looked at me weird and said "Get Him..."

I started to run away, but stoped because i saw her. It was the first time that I've ever seen something as beautiful as her. She started to cry and scream for someone to help her. I looked at the two guys as they ran towards me screaming and yelling as they were about to jump me. I just stood there, calm and ready i took a step back and ran as fast as i could towards one of the guys. As i got closer to him, i jumped up and punched him in the face and fell down onto my knees but as i fell i got back up as fast as i could and tackled the other guy, punching him as fast as i could before the other guy got up. As the other guy slowly got up to his feet, he took out a small hunting knife and started to move around. I just took a deep breath and as fast as i could, i punched him in the stomach and started to punch over and over again. He then backed up swinging his blade back and forth, trying to stab me. I then go in for another punch but as i do, he then cuts my arm. I hold my bloody arm and stood back. I took in many deep breaths and then i did it, i tackled the guy right into a pole and broke some of his ribs. I lay on the ground quiet and broken trying to feel my right arm, I took in deep breaths trying to get some air into my lungs. The police finally came and untied the girl, she then ran across the church to hug her boyfriend who was with the police. I pulled out my arm and said in a faint voice,

" Wait, please dont go.."

The medics then helped me up and checked if i was okay and to see if there were any cuts and bruises. I only had a couple cuts and a broken shoulder, overall i was good. I sat outside of the church with the medics helping me breath. As i waited for my uncle all i could see was her getting hugged by him and how happy she was. My uncle finally came and picked me up, him and the medics were talking about my shoulder and my lungs. As I got into the car with him, he started to yell something in Japanese and say something in English but it was all just gibberish, then he calmed down and said "So who won that fight.."

He looked happy and proud of me, i was pretty happy to see at least one of my family member happy. I got up and out of the car and started to walk into his house but as i do he stops me and said in a cold voice..

"Don't ever do that again.."

I just walked into the house with a cold and broken shoulder and a memory that will last forever...

As I opened the door to go inside, I woke up and started to scream really loud. The scream echoed the hospital room and woke up the person next to me. The person next to me sat up and asked me in a tired voice, "What's wrong? Are you okay?"

For the first time ever i felt as if someone cared for me, and with that i said in a weak voice..

"I'm just having problems with my life right now."

He then said, "Problems? How can i help..?

I then said, "It's okay, i don't need anyone's help right now."

He took in a deep breath and said in a cold voice,"Okay but just take a walk around the hospital, it'll get your mind off off the bad dreams."

I then said okay and left to go walk around the hospital.

As i opened the door to leave i could hear a faint scream coming from a nearby room. I walk around trying to see where the scream is coming from. As I get closer to the scream i could feel the presence of someone walking behind me, i turn around as fast as i could but nothing. Nobody was there, just the shadows of carts and wheelchairs. I turn around slowly and started to walk to towards the room. The scream is getting louder and louder, i walk slowly towards the door and started to turn it slowly. As i slowly open the door someones hand grabs my shoulder and pulls me down onto the ground, I look up to see who it is but nothing the room was to dark. I got up as fast as i could pushed the person out of the way as i opened the door. I was shocked, broken even. The room was covered in blood and the person was on the floor crying for help. I look at the guy holding a knife in his hand looking at me as if he was about to kill me. I started to run away, but as i run away the hospital then exploded. As the room echoed in a bang i woke up for real this time and the hospital room was covered in a warm bright sunlight. I could feel my body shake as i try to drink some water, my arms felt as if they were broken and my ribs felt as if the were shattered. I asked one of the doctors if i can call my uncle and ask him a question. They gave me a phone and said in a quiet voice,

"Don't take to long."

I dial his number and started to think as the phone started to ring. A voice comes on the phone and it was my uncle, He said in worried voice, "What's wrong."

I ask him a weak voice.."What really happened that night? Why did i come here?"

He took in a deep voice and said in a cold voice, "You came here because your parents were killed, the were murdered by your best friend. When the police came and asked him questions, he said that you wanted to do it. You wanted them dead so that you can be free. But your friend was wrong, you didn't want them dead..he did. He wanted you to be free and happy from the crap that your parents gave you. But then you betrayed him and left him to rot in jail. He told the cops that when he gets out, he's going to find you. And the part that I'm worried about is that he's here. Trying to find you. "

I said in calm voice, "Okay, he won't hurt me. He won't do it. I know it."

My uncle then said okay and hung up the phone. I was both worried and sad at the same time, trying to feel both emotions. I lay back down onto the bed and closed my eyes trying to remember. Remember why am i here and why did i do it. Why..

I open up my eyes to see that I'm in this vacant room, quiet and vacant. I look around to see nothing, nothing but empty picture frames and cold mist that surrounded the room . I walk around trying to find a door or a window, but I find nothing. Then i started to hear some noise, like people screaming and yelling. The door then slams open and two people come in screaming at each other. I started to focus my eyes and see who it was, but as i do they storm out the room. I then quietly stand up and walk out of the room, slowly listening to their footsteps. Then I hear it, a gunshot that echoed. I open the door as fast as I could to see the girl from the church on the ground screaming and crying. I look at her boyfriend with the gun. He looked angry and mad, broken and hurt. I told him to calm down, telling him it's okay. Then he points the gun at me, ready to shoot. I back up against the house door, frozen in fear. Next thing i know I'm on the ground as i started to hear gunshots being fired all around. I've been hit, I was gone. I quietly open up my eyes to see her next to me in the ambulance checking if I'm okay. I slowly got up but as I do my back started to make this weird noise. She then pushes me down and said in a weak English accent

"It's okay, lay back down.."

I just took in a deep breath and laid back down. I quietly closed my eyes and exhaled...

I wake up in this hospital bed seeing nothing but a vacant room and her next to me holding my hand. As I turn around to see her, she smiled at me and said in a cute and quiet voice,

"Hi there."

I was almost happy to see her, almost feeling perfect. I look down to see blood stains on a cloth that covered my chest. I tried to sit up but she pulled me back down. She was caring for me and that was perfect. Then she asked me a question in a weird voice,

"What were you doing in my house?"

I started to laugh and said in a weak voice,

"Your parents invited me in, after an hour they were worried and went out to find you. A couple minutes after they left, you came in and I had to hide because I didn't know who it was. Then the rest was settled."

She smiled at me and said in a weird voice,

"Your were waiting for me? Why?

I then said,

"Yeah, i just had to see if you were okay after that night."

She then said,

"Thanks and now i will wait for you."

Next thing I know everything became fuzzy and I couldn't see anything. I wake up in this dark room. Everything is so clear now. So perfect. Then I started to realize something.

I then realize it and said in a weak voice,

"She's waiting for me..."

I got up off the bed and started to change back into my clothes, then I started to walk out the door. The doctors didn't say anything, they just thought that it was time for me to leave. I started to walk slowly out the hospital. The rain was slowly falling and the orange street lamps made it a beautiful scene. I started to walk faster and faster. Then I slowly started to calm down and took in a deep breath. I started to look into the stores that I passed by and then i saw it. A beautiful glistening blue flower. As I went in closer to see the flower I suddenly saw her face, she was smiling and happy. Then i thought to myself,

"She probably forgot about me.."

A couple minutes later i was unconscious on the ground holding the blue flower in my hand. I had a heart attack..Thinking about losing her..



Similar books


JOIN THE DISCUSSION

This book has 0 comments.