Home > Novel (Fiction) > Romance > Stuck Between Two

Stuck Between Two

Julia R.
Stuck Between Two
Summary: Payton visits Pacific Valley beach again and meets this charming, handsome, smart, and funny beach boy. She's hoping that she will be able to pick up the pieces from last summers incident with the man she had fallen in love with and hopes to find him again and pick up where they had left off last summer.

This book has 33 comments. Post your own now!

Sillygirl said...
Jan. 30 at 6:21 pm
hey i realy love this book plz write more

julialove94This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Mar. 8 at 2:24 pm
Thanks for commenting! I appreciate the like :) I definitely have more to this story that I've yet to post. Honestly didn't think people were still reading either lol.

RoseluvsTulips said...
This was a great story! Are there any more chapters after twenty? I hope so because I REALLY want to hear Zack's explanation and see if Brayden ever finds out about Zack and Payton's "relationship".

May 10, 2013 at 1:28 am
Glad you like it! :) there are more chapters, I even started a second part but I'm not sure it needs a second part, I just haven't really figured it out yet. I got into college and my writing time has gone down hill! I'll be trying to write more this summer though! :)

mkc2727 said...
Sept. 3, 2012 at 12:10 am
is there anymore???? it was sooooo good keep on wirting.

There is a few more chapters but I haven't gotten any comments where people still seem interested to I haven't posted any more up. I'm glad you like it though! :)

nemish23 said...
May 18, 2012 at 4:15 am

please please please please please write more! i love love love love love it!

can't wait to read more!

<3

May 18, 2012 at 11:26 am
Aw, thank you :) I'm so glad you like it! I have more written, I'm just giving it some time before I add more because it barely just got posted up again a few days ago. I'll add more up on Monday though :)

livelaughlove1234 said...
Oh my goodness i was absolutely glued the whole time!! Fabulous job!! :D

Oct. 30, 2011 at 1:11 am
Aw thank you so much :) I have another 10 chapters, the book is finished. I'm just debating whether to put the rest up or not; I don't know if I want to.

julialove94This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Oct. 25, 2011 at 11:37 am
Please feel free to leave comments and let me know how I'm doing. I'm starting another story and will be posting the first chapter soon. I would also appreciate feed back on that as well so you guys can let me know how you like my writing! Thank you :)

CresentShadow said...
Yeah, I did read the last chapter you put up. (:

Oct. 1, 2011 at 2:13 am
haha okay! I have 8 more chapters written that I haven't put up yet. Im slackin a little haha

CresentShadow replied...
Oct. 1, 2011 at 10:30 am
Bahaha, its all good. (:

Oct. 5, 2011 at 10:34 am
Alright :) haha

KJAngelAuthor said...
Sept. 23, 2011 at 8:39 am
Reminder to myself. ch. 3. plz reply so i can get an email bout it cuz i luv it n im hurrying cuz the hours almost over. thx!!!

Sept. 30, 2011 at 11:23 am
haha okay! Thanks :)

Sept. 30, 2011 at 11:23 am
Sorry for the late reply though! hahaha

KJAngelAuthor replied...
thanks so much! it's great!

Oct. 5, 2011 at 10:33 am
Aw thank you :) Glad you like it!