My Name is B***h | Teen Ink

My Name is B***h

Summary:

Crack. Boom. Bang. Slap.

The elevator music of my life.

Banda-aids.

Equivalent to oxygen.

Love?

Belongs at someone else’s home.

Anonymous

My Name is B***h

Lynn_Grace said...
Lynn_Grace, Edmond, Oklahoma
It's so beautiful! It's so heartbreaking! Oh my goodness, I can't...

Darksunshine said...
on Oct. 25 2015 at 12:32 am
its 11:30 and im crying like a baby!! This is so beautiful and heart stopping that everything just falls into place perfectly way to capture everyones emotion!

JaRen said...
JaRen, Klang, Other

Treat people in the way You want them to Treat you Back...

OMG !! This is just too sad... i couldn't stop crying. such an emotional an ironic touch you had given... i feel moved....

EmilytheBelleofA. DIAMOND, Athens, Georgia

To love is to be vulnerable; Triumph is born out of struggle; We notice shadows most when they stand alone in the midst of overwhelming light.

This is so beautiful, yet so sad. I love it. It's so beatiful, even though it hurts me too. Somehow, the pain is beautiful too. This was just a phenomenal book. This has to be one of my favorite favorite books. It's amazing. You have such a talent and greatness and light in you; and you're a wonderful and amazing, talented writer. It's true. :) Thank you so much, for sharing this. :)

carissathestoryteller GOLD, Bremen, Georgia

Remember... that each child is a separate person. Yours forever, but never fully yours. She can never be all you wished or wanted or all you know she could be. But she will be a better human being if you can let her be herself. ~Stella Chess

This story is beautiful. I cried like a baby- was crying by chapter 6! I want this book on my shelf, it's amazing. Thank you for such a wonderful, yet horrible, read. You're an amazing author!!!

yourlove-mywings SILVER, Yuma, Arizona

"Pay attention to yourselves! If your brother sins, rebuke him, and if he repents, forgive him, and if he sins against you seven times in the day, and turns to you seven times, saying, ‘I repent,’ you must forgive him.” Luke 17:3-4

This is a really good book. It made me want to cry when I read the ending. I mean, the story is all together sad, and it makes me hate child abuse even more. I absolutely despise the father, but you are supposed to, and that means you are a great author. I am very impressed, and I want to read more from you.

AMY458 said...
Wow your writing!! I loved loved this story so sad :(

Cheshirekat SILVER, Boise, Idaho

“A friend might well be reckoned the masterpiece of nature.” - Ralph Waldo Emerson
"Oh you can't avoid that; we're all mad here." - The Cheshire Cat

My goodness. I wanna cry that was so well written and just amazing. I wanna kill her dad!

Madcap_Mouse said...
Madcap_Mouse, Eden Prairie, Minnesota

All Of Us Are In The Gutter But Some Of Us Are Looking Up At The Stars.

~Oscar Wilde

i love your writing style. where did you get the inspiration for it???

SingTillTheEnd BRONZE, San Diego, California

"Be yourself. The people that matter won't mind and the people that mind don't matter."

AAAHHH this book was completely AMAZING! i swear to god it was beautifully written and such a sad but amazing story. keep writing! :D 

aolani_marie_98 BRONZE, San Tan Valley, Arizona

Move forward, not backward, cause if you stay in one place too long, the bolder of regret will crush you.

Oh my God!!! I love this book!! It was so touching and I couldn't help but cry at the ending! You an amazing author!

on Apr. 2 2012 at 4:18 am
nemish23 BRONZE, Sydney, Other

"The happiest people don't necessarily have the best of everything;
They just make the most of everything they have."

"Today is life. The only life we're sure of. Make the most of today." -CSI:NY

i didn't cry but i so could have. it was so sad but heart warming and touching at the same time.

you have great talent, please keep writing!

RRRRR BRONZE said...
RRRRR BRONZE, Orrville, Ohio
1 article 1 photo 83 comments

"Education is when you read the fine print. Experience is when you don't."- Pete Seeger

"I didn't quit because I wasn't strong enough to live through it, i stopped because i was strong enough to move on." -Unknown

Thank you so much!

you have an amazing talent, keep it up! i really loved it, i cried through a lot of it.

Lovetoparty SILVER, Noblesville, Indiana

"Don't say you love me unless you really mean it, because I might do something crazy like believe it."

thankyou for ur repley

RRRRR BRONZE said...
RRRRR BRONZE, Orrville, Ohio
1 article 1 photo 83 comments

I will seriously think about it! But I'm working on another book right now.

on Oct. 13 2011 at 11:16 am

I loved this book. You should add more chapters becuase I want to know what happens after the furneral

RRRRR BRONZE said...
RRRRR BRONZE, Orrville, Ohio
1 article 1 photo 83 comments

LOL. Thanks so much!

-Duckie- GOLD said...
-Duckie- GOLD, West Fargo, North Dakota

Your heart is a weapon the size of your fist. Keep fighting. Keep loving.
-Anonymous

I read all the comments about crying and thought "whatever. I won't cry." I WAS WRONG, AND THIS IS BEAUTIFUL. please, please keep writing.

RRRRR BRONZE said...
RRRRR BRONZE, Orrville, Ohio
1 article 1 photo 83 comments

Thanks so much :)