The Age Of Love (Revised)

Author's note: To start off, this story I posted a while back ago..I wanted to try to fix my mistakes since I'm...  Show full author's note »
Author's note: To start off, this story I posted a while back ago..I wanted to try to fix my mistakes since I'm a perfectionist..(It's not finished yet)I know this is an off subject but I wanted to write about this.

I hope you like it, please comment XD  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 Next »

Billy's POV

I looked at the clock on my night stand, it read 8:30. I couldn't sleep now my insomnia is coming back. I decided to take some sleeping pills (Even though they do nothing.) I walked slowly out of my room, and found Sara sitting on my couch Just wearing my old t-shirt and underwear that I loaned her the other night.

“What's wrong?” I asked nervously.

Her make-up was running, so she was here crying for a long time. I sat down beside her, and put my arm around her. She pulled away from me, she brushed her hair behind her ear and started sobbing more.

“What? What did I do?” I asked. She turned around to face me, she stared into my eyes and it made me to uncomfortable, I looked away. She jumped up, and that made me jump.

“Fucking look at me Billy! You don't love me at all, and I know who you do love.” She spoke precisely.

“What the hell is that suppose to mean? You think I'm cheating on you?!” I raised my voice, I don't believe in cheating.

“Well, no but I know you don't love me. I can tell Billy.” She said, looking down.

“I do love you.” I replied softly. I leaned over and kissed her on her forehead.

“Than why the hell are you so distant from me? If you want someone else just tell me? I can do better.” She replied, which made me stand up. She quickly realized what she said.

“ I didn't mean that, I've been drinking-” I interrupted her.

“Sara, I know you could do better why don't you just leave?” I asked. She stood up, she finally stopped crying. She took off my shirt, folded it and sat it down on the couch.

“I believe your right.” She stated. She walked over to my door, took her coat off of the hook which was by the door and quickly put it on and left. I looked down at her shoes that she left behind.

I sat down and covered my face with my hands, frustrated. She was right, I didn't love her. It makes me feel bad to. I remembered what I came out here to do, and I walked into my small kitchen. I opened the cabinet, that sits over my sink. I opened the sleeping aid drugs and took 4 of them. I don't really care if I woke up or not, I'm tired of my life.

MissEmilyDickinsonThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Oct. 26 at 10:47 am:
This was extremely different, but it was such a good story! The idea, the concept was just diffferent. I read the whole book, in one sitting; the ending was sad to me, but your story was still beautiful and amazing. You have such a talent and greatness and talent in you; and you're an amazing and wonderful and talented writer. It's just true. :) Thank you so much, my friend! For sharing this. :)

DLY1912 said...
Feb. 6 at 10:32 pm:
OMG! I'm hanging onto the edge of my seat! This is awesome! I want them to end up together! I'm only on chapter 4! I can't wait to find out what happens! Good job girl!

HiddenAngelInTheDark said...
May 4, 2012 at 3:16 pm:
I love your book so cute yet sad yet still cute. Quick Question: Did you write more chapters or just one? because when I click next it goes back to the cover page

MissDarkCross replied...
May 4, 2012 at 6:21 pm :
Thank you! I made a lot of chapters.. going back nd forth between Billy & Violet.  I don't know.. I guess you just reached the end of my book o.o

HiddenAngelInTheDark replied...
Jun. 9, 2012 at 9:13 am :
Welcome and I see there so good and I can relate to Billy

XingOffTheDays replied...
Feb. 13, 2013 at 9:47 pm :
Omg! I never seen your reply!   I am so sorry! <3 (I don't get on much.) That's good then? I'm happy my story can be relatable. <3:3

cuckoo_for_cocoa_puffs said...

Oops! totally did not check the sentence before posting it! Sorry for the bad grammar and such!

MissDarkCross replied...
Apr. 30, 2012 at 2:32 pm :

Hhaha It's okay xD

.. Yeah.. Lol Thanks!<3

cuckoo_for_cocoa_puffs said...
Okay, at first, I was like "Pedophile?", but then I further and realized that's no the case. Nice job!

Lindsey31This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...

This is soooo sad!!! Wow! It's a tragic love story. You are a great writer! I literally got goosebumps in the end.

But NEVER, ever second-guess yourself or think that you aren't a good writer. You are fantastic. Just because you make a couple gramatic mistakes doesn't make you bad. I envy your writing! If you have time, I'd love for you to read some of my work. Keep writing (:

MissDarkCross replied...
Apr. 10, 2012 at 5:18 pm :

It is, I watched a movie kinda based like this...and I've read books..so I got really interested in it. I'm so happy you got goosebumps! ;D I can't believe I left that impact!

>__< Oh.. thanks.. I'm trying to improve. & I will.. :3

MUSICSAVESMYSOUL said...
Jan. 26, 2012 at 10:47 am:
your wellcome your amazing

MissDarkCross replied...
Jan. 26, 2012 at 2:34 pm :
Really? Hahah Thanks

MissDarkCross said...
Sorry that I repeated the last chapter in chapter 13.. DX Didn't mean to. Just noticed tht now.

SecretGothicGirl said...
Dec. 31, 2011 at 1:03 am:
OMG this story was awesome!!!!! I couldn't stop reading it, the ending was sad, i really did tear up a little.The way there love for each other was so romantic,and in the end it was still there even though he was gone.Keep writing because you VERY good!!!!

MissDarkCross replied...
Dec. 31, 2011 at 3:14 pm :
Thank you so much!

MissDarkCross replied...
Dec. 31, 2011 at 3:15 pm :
I'm happy it made you tear up.. it made me tear up as well.. because I finished it..and I'm proud of the story. :3 I tried my best.. >.

SecretGothicGirl replied...
Dec. 31, 2011 at 4:01 pm :
when you first uploaded your story did you have 2,500 words because im starting on my first novel on here and im around 1,500

MissDarkCross replied...
Dec. 31, 2011 at 4:29 pm :
Uhm.. I have no clue? Lmao I'm sorry. :3 I don't think it matters how many words you have.. in your story. >.

DirectingGabs said...
Oh wow! The end was suprising. But it waws good. Great job!