New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

The Age Of Love (Revised)

Author's note: To start off, this story I posted a while back ago..I wanted to try to fix my mistakes since I'm...  Show full author's note »
Author's note: To start off, this story I posted a while back ago..I wanted to try to fix my mistakes since I'm a perfectionist..(It's not finished yet)I know this is an off subject but I wanted to write about this.

I hope you like it, please comment XD  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 Next »

Billy's Pov <3

I awoke from my restless sleep, my telephone was ringing, I sighed.

“Hello?!” I exclaimed into the phone.

“Baby? What's your problem?!” Sara replied back. I sighed, and smiled.

“Sara, I'm sorry. What is it ?” I replied softly.

“I was wondering, if I could come over tonight?” She asked.

“No, not tonight honey. I'm babysitting Violet.” I responded.

“Why are you still babysitting that girl? She's turning 15 on Friday, I think it's time you stop babysitting the girl.” Sara complained, she always complains about Violet, it's like were talking about another woman I'm trying to be with, she's a teenager for god sakes. I thought about it, maybe it is about time for me to. The thought of it made me feel bad though, what if she feels like I'm abandoning her?

“I'll think about it, but you know how her parent's are you've met them.” I told her, sitting up in bed.

“Still, it's like you want to spend more time with her than you do me. I understand that I've cheated on you in the past, but we have been dating for over 5 months now. I promised I wouldn't hurt you again, believe me when I say it.” She spoke, I could her frustration in her voice. I sighed, and laid back down in bed.

“ Well, I'm sorry. I'm her best friend, and I'm truly the only one who's there for her, I can't just stop being there for her.” I replied. There was a long pause on her end.

“Well, whenever you want to see me or talk to me again call me, but until than, goodbye Billy.” She said. Before I could reply, she hanged up. I cursed, and slammed the phone down. I decided to just fall back asleep again, I'm off today I said, who cares.

It was late afternoon when I finally woke up, I didn't feel like getting up but than I remembered I had to go babysit Violet, maybe I should stop babysitting her. I'll see with her parents. I slipped on a pair of jeans, and a old black t shirt and my jacket. I slipped on my shoes and made my way out, brushing my hair with my fingers. My apartment was still a mess, I decided to clean it up maybe when I get back. Sara doesn't work here anymore, she works at a doctors office now. When we started dating, I didn't think she has changed, but she has she really has. I don't know If we'll last or not though, but who know?

It was about 8:30 when I got to Adam's place, I parked and made my way up there steps. I walked in, and Adam was laying on the couch watching T.V. He looked like he haven't shaven in weeks, his wife was in the kitchen making dinner probably. Violet saw me and she ran over to hug me, that's when they finally noticed I was there.

“Hey Billy, staying for dinner? Kimberly is actually making diner for once.” He said rudely. Kim than walked in, her wearing a tank top with no bra which made me feel uncomfortable since she has fairly large breasts, she also wore tight fitting shorts. She doesn't look like she used to, at all which shows they both aren't the same as they use to be. She also didn't have her pretty auburn hair anymore it was pure black, short and edgy looking. She looks like she could be a prostitute, nothing like a photographer.

“Why don't you shut the hell up? Billy's here, be nice. Lose your attitude and do something for once, get the table ready.” She replied nagging , but smiling at me. I looked at Violet as she rolled her eyes.

“Before he does that, could I please talk to you both.” I asked, nervously, Violet cocking her head, her eyebrows raised.

“About what?” Adam asked concerned.

“Just, let's go outside to talk okay?” I replied, Violet looked worried and I just wanted to see, what they thought about it. They looked like they didn't want to listen to me, but they acted on what I wanted. At least they still cared about what I thought. I followed them outside,Violet staring at me with those big blue eyes made me feel guilty.

We sat down outside, on there patio chairs, I felt nervous and my hands were shaking.

“What is it Billy?” Adam asked.

“Since, Violet will be turning 15 Friday, don't you think I should stop babysitting her?” I asked, looking down at my hands in my lap. It was silent, I looked up, they looked at each other.

“I don't know? Who will watch her when we go out?” Adam declared.

“She should be old enough to take care of herself, Adam.” Kim snapped, as she crossed her legs, and brushed her hair out of her face.

“Well, you guys haven't been there for her at all. Therefore I think she will be upset if I stopped babysitting her.” I told them, leaning forward in my chair. Making them aware that I'm concerned.

“Yes we have, she's the one hiding away in the attic. She just came down a few minutes ago, and that's because you come over every day.” She replied, I could tell by the look on her face, that she was hurt that Violet is closer to me, than her.

“We really aren't there for her Kim, were always fighting and we never take her out with us, we should feel guilty.” Adam said softly. I could tell he cares about Violet, he's just having troubles with Kim, that's all. Kim nodded.

“Your right for once.” She replied hastily. I closed my eyes tightly, in frustration.

“Guy's please, stop your fighting and go to counseling or something please. For your daughters sake, haven't I told you guys before what I feel? You both won't listen.” I told them. They looked at me, for once I think I actually got threw to them.

“Were sorry.” Adam said softly.

“Don't tell me that, tell your daughter that.” I snapped. They nodded.

“I really think you should stop babysitting her though, we need to make changes, what do you think Kim?” Adam spoke thoughtfully.

“I've wanted to change things for a long time, you've never listened to me. I'm willing to, I really am because I love you, Adam and I love Violet to, and I don't think she knows it. Which, is very sad.” Kim replied, her eyes starting to shine with tears. All of a sudden I felt like I wanted to cry, what did I do? What will Violet think? I realized that I will miss seeing her.

“Well, when will I get to see Violet during the week?” I asked.

“Well, I'm going to get our counseling classes back again, I'll call our psychiatrist tomorrow morning.” She said.

“ I can see her those days right?” I said, starting to bite my nail. They noticed a difference in me, I sat back in my chair and coughed. My face flushed.

“We have counseling, Mondays and Thursday's seven to nine. You can come over than.” Adam replied, getting up from his chair. I nodded, I let out a sigh in relief.

When we went back inside, Violet was sitting on the couch, legs guarding her chest. Looking extremely nervous, nervous than I was a moment ago. Than she looked at me, her mother and last her father. She put her legs down and sat up.

“What's going on?” She asked. I looked at Adam, hoping he had the courtesy
to tell her. He looked down at his feet, I looked over at Kim now. She looked away.

“Violet, we all decided since your going to be 15 you won't need me as your babysitter anymore, you understand right?” I questioned softly. I couldn't look at her in the eyes.

“Was this your guy's idea?!” She exclaimed towards her parents. I could tell she was upset. Again they didn't respond.

“No, Violet it was my idea.” I said. She looked up at me, in shock. Her eyes starting to fill up with tears.

“I'll still get to see you during the week, don't worry about it.” I replied positively.

“Well, fine.” She replied softly. I felt guilty, and I feel like I've made a mistake. I don't want to do this, but what would Adam and Kim think if I back out of this now?

“Are you alright?” I asked, dumbly. She scoffed and narrowed those big blue eyes at me.

“ I'm just fine, I can do just fine without you.” She stated coldly. That hurt me dearly, I never thought she would have said that to me.

“Well, of course you can. Your very independent Violet, I guess I should be leaving now.” I said, trying to hold back my tears.

“No, Billy you were going to stay for dinner.” Adam said. He glared at me, his eyebrows together, a questioning look on his face.

“I'll be alright. I'll see you all of you on Friday.” I replied. I turned around quickly, and made my way out of the door. As soon, as I felt the cold air outside tears ran down my face, as I hurried to my old jeep. I slammed the door, and laid my head on the steering wheel, my body shaking from my sobbing. I finally stopped sobbing enough, to pull out of there rocky drive way. I floored it, teeth clenched not really caring what happened to me. I reached town, and many beeped at me, cursed at me probably, they also flicked me off. I could careless though, I just want to get home.

I finally reached my apartment complex and I parked my jeep and made my way in. I unlocked my door, and walked inside. Why were all my lights off? I swore I left them on when I left. I saw shadows on my wall, flickering back and forth. A strong smell of lavender filled my small apartment. What the hell is this? I thought. I walked into my room, and my eyes fell across Sara, completely naked standing in the middle of my bedroom.

“ Do you like?” She asked seductively. I covered my forehead with my hand and sighed. She pressed her lips together, and nodded her head slowly. She quickly grabbed her clothes.

“This was all a mistake, I should have never-” I pulled her close to me, and kissed her lips, she grabbed me around the waist and dug her nails into me. Which made me smile. Are tongues touched, and I laid her across my bed, and crawled over, to be on top of her. She smiled at me, and ran her fingers threw my hair. All threw it, I don't know why but I couldn't stop thinking about Violet, and how I'd feel inside her. She'd be so amazing, I just couldn't stop thinking about what she would look like naked, her breasts her body. I finally snapped out of it, after Sara had a orgasm.

“Sorry, did I not do good?” She asked. I suddenly didn't feel attracted to her, and I felt bad about that.

“No, you were perfect.” I lied. I leaned down, and kissed her lips, slowly tenderly, still somewhat thinking about Violet.

DLY1912 said...
Feb. 6 at 10:32 pm:
OMG! I'm hanging onto the edge of my seat! This is awesome! I want them to end up together! I'm only on chapter 4! I can't wait to find out what happens! Good job girl!

HiddenAngelInTheDarkThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 4, 2012 at 3:16 pm:
I love your book so cute yet sad yet still cute. Quick Question: Did you write more chapters or just one? because when I click next it goes back to the cover page

MissDarkCross replied...
May 4, 2012 at 6:21 pm :
Thank you! I made a lot of chapters.. going back nd forth between Billy & Violet.  I don't know.. I guess you just reached the end of my book o.o

HiddenAngelInTheDarkThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jun. 9, 2012 at 9:13 am :
Welcome and I see there so good and I can relate to Billy

XingOffTheDays replied...
Feb. 13, 2013 at 9:47 pm :
Omg! I never seen your reply!   I am so sorry! <3 (I don't get on much.) That's good then? I'm happy my story can be relatable. <3:3

cuckoo_for_cocoa_puffs said...

Oops! totally did not check the sentence before posting it! Sorry for the bad grammar and such!

MissDarkCross replied...
Apr. 30, 2012 at 2:32 pm :

Hhaha It's okay xD

.. Yeah.. Lol Thanks!<3

cuckoo_for_cocoa_puffs said...
Okay, at first, I was like "Pedophile?", but then I further and realized that's no the case. Nice job!

Lindsey31 said...

This is soooo sad!!! Wow! It's a tragic love story. You are a great writer! I literally got goosebumps in the end.

But NEVER, ever second-guess yourself or think that you aren't a good writer. You are fantastic. Just because you make a couple gramatic mistakes doesn't make you bad. I envy your writing! If you have time, I'd love for you to read some of my work. Keep writing (:

MissDarkCross replied...
Apr. 10, 2012 at 5:18 pm :

It is, I watched a movie kinda based like this...and I've read books..so I got really interested in it. I'm so happy you got goosebumps! ;D I can't believe I left that impact!

>__< Oh.. thanks.. I'm trying to improve. & I will.. :3

MUSICSAVESMYSOUL said...
Jan. 26, 2012 at 10:47 am:
your wellcome your amazing

MissDarkCross replied...
Jan. 26, 2012 at 2:34 pm :
Really? Hahah Thanks

MissDarkCross said...
Sorry that I repeated the last chapter in chapter 13.. DX Didn't mean to. Just noticed tht now.

SecretGothicGirl said...
Dec. 31, 2011 at 1:03 am:
OMG this story was awesome!!!!! I couldn't stop reading it, the ending was sad, i really did tear up a little.The way there love for each other was so romantic,and in the end it was still there even though he was gone.Keep writing because you VERY good!!!!

MissDarkCross replied...
Dec. 31, 2011 at 3:14 pm :
Thank you so much!

MissDarkCross replied...
Dec. 31, 2011 at 3:15 pm :
I'm happy it made you tear up.. it made me tear up as well.. because I finished it..and I'm proud of the story. :3 I tried my best.. >.

SecretGothicGirl replied...
Dec. 31, 2011 at 4:01 pm :
when you first uploaded your story did you have 2,500 words because im starting on my first novel on here and im around 1,500

MissDarkCross replied...
Dec. 31, 2011 at 4:29 pm :
Uhm.. I have no clue? Lmao I'm sorry. :3 I don't think it matters how many words you have.. in your story. >.

DirectingGabsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Oh wow! The end was suprising. But it waws good. Great job!

MissDarkCross replied...
Dec. 31, 2011 at 3:11 pm :
I know :3 Thank you very much!