The Age Of Love (Revised)

Author's note: To start off, this story I posted a while back ago..I wanted to try to fix my mistakes since I'm...  Show full author's note »
Author's note: To start off, this story I posted a while back ago..I wanted to try to fix my mistakes since I'm a perfectionist..(It's not finished yet)I know this is an off subject but I wanted to write about this.

I hope you like it, please comment XD  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 11 12 13

Lastly, the end <3

I heard the yelling of my parents coming from downstairs, I looked at my alarm clock, and it read 6:35. It's Saturday, and it's going to be a depressing weekend. I pushed the covers off of myself, what should I do? I feel like going to see Daniel, but it's 6:35 in the morning, and how would I get into his room? I have to explain to him what happened, or no, that's impossible. He'll think I'm disgusting, I'll just have to pretend. I can't pretend though, It's not like I love him? I feel so guilty,
I hope your not depressed by the ending, but I wanted it to end this way. I almost cried by the ending myself.. Egh. I Hope you liked it! Thank you so much for reading, and tell me your thoughts & feelings. I'm working on my next novel to.. ;D
when I see him again I'm going to feel so bad. It's my own fault, I shouldn't have let Billy touch me, but I wanted him to.

Sigh, this is so complicated. I have to go see him, no matter what. I hurried out of my bed, and made my way to my closet. I pulled on jeans, and a tank top. I finger combed my hair and pulled it into a bun. I hurried to brush my teeth, and I slipped on my favorite flats once again. I looked out my window and it was still dark, good. I hurried and ran, I hope I can get there without freezing my ass off.

I made my way to his house, huffing and puffing like an idiot. The sun has become visible and I'm hoping his parents aren't up yet. Alright, which window is his? Oh my lord, how could I not remember this? I don't think he's ever told me? I'll just have to make a guess, and it I get caught I'll just make a run for it. Or you know what, screw that I'm knocking on the door. I slowly made my way up to the door, and before I could knock it, he hurried out the door.

“Violet! I missed you!” He exclaimed as he wrapped his arms around me. I smiled and laughed nervously.

“I missed you to? You've only missed seeing me a day.” I replied. He stared at me and smiled wider.

“A girl like you, is easily missed.” He confessed with a smirk. I looked away, feeling guilty.

“Do you think I could come in?” I changed the subject quickly, I just want to get my off of Billy.

“My parents aren't home right now, and I'm not a loud to have visitors.” He said shyly.

“It's not like were going to have sex.” I replied, pushing him aside and making my way into his place. It was dark and I could barely see in front of me. He flicked on the lights, and I could see how cluttered his place is.

“Oh wow, what's all this?” I pointed to the pile of books on the floor. He quickly hurried and put them away, and as he got up he stared into my eyes.

“I'm interested in the paranormal and shit like that, you don't think I'm a freak do you?” He asked with a eyebrow raised. I'm more of a freak than you are, I thought.

“No, so am I” I whispered as I made my way to the stairs. I looked up at the darkness, and I wondered why his home was so dark.

“Danny, could you show me your room?” I asked softly, smirking. He glanced over at me, and blushed. He nodded as he made his way up, I swallowed a knot in my throat as I followed. As we reached the top, he turned to his right as we he slowly walked down the hall. Shouldn't he be in a hurray to get me in his room? He stopped quickly, and I almost ran into him. He opened the door and I was surprised not to see a bunch of nudity on his walls and band posters. His room was pretty messy yet it was comfortable looking ,like mine. I giggled and I looked at him, he's really sweet. He sat down on his bed, and I moved over to be in front of him. He looked up at me, and smiled, he slowly brought his hand to touch my face, I flinched and turned away.

“I'm sorry, I shouldn’t even try.” He said covering his eyes with his hand. I narrowed my eyes at him.

“What's that suppose to mean?” I asked, sitting down beside him. He got up, and walked over to sit backwards on his computer chair.

“I can tell when a girl doesn't like me, your obviously in love with some other guy.” He replied knowingly. I frowned, he knows which is obvious but I won't let him know that.

“Your blind to the obvious than, the only person I care about, is you darling.” I replied, seductively. His eyes grew large as I leaned forward and kissed his lips I heard him moan slightly as I kissed him passionately. He wrapped his arms around me, and I got carried away. I thought of Billy, and in all the ways I loved him. It didn't even feel right though, it wasn't Billy at all. It was Danny. When we were done, and I looked up at his ceiling. I could feel my eyes filling with tears, he was half asleep on my chest but I had to get up, and get these thoughts off of my mind. I kissed him again softly, and told him I'd be back in a bit, that I had to take a bath. He murmured “Okay” . The tears fell and I felt grim. As I filled the tub with water, my world started to sway.

I quickly opened there medicine cabinet hoping to see something that would make me feel better, nothing. I looked under the sink and I found tampons.

A razor. I swallowed, and I looked at the bathtub. I closed my eyes as I realized what I'm suppose to do. I turned off the water, and I put my right foot in than my left. I sat down and I wrapped my arms around my legs. I sobbed and sobbed pathetically until I finally got up the courage to do what I was suppose to do. I grabbed the razor blade and my hand shook as I cursed myself to stop crying. I finally turned my wrist, I could see my purple and blue veins, my stomach curled. I closed my eyes as I quickly slit my wrist, I saw the blood and my eyes grew large. I became numb, as I started to slit my other one. I saw the water turn dark red, and I started to hyperventilate.

I barely could see when Danny ran in with only boxers on, tears fell from his eyes
as he quickly lifted me out of the bathtub. I could barely make out his face, my ears started to ring and his voice was muffled.

Than there was darkness.

I woke up and I seen that everyone was beside me, but the person who I wanted there. Now, I had to confess to what made me do this. I didn't want to confess to it, so therefore I won't. It's quite obvious why I did it though, I'm insane. I have to be, to let my feelings consume me the way they do, I have to be insane.

“Honey, why? Why?” My mom questioned. Her cheeks covered in black makeup, why should she even care.

“I want to go home now.” I murmured softly, trying to get up but I was held down. What? I looked down at my restraints on my wrists and ankles. Oh my god, they think I am insane, I am aren't I?

“Violet you can't leave tonight, you have to stay here for a couple days.” My dad replied, brushing back my bangs from my face. I closed my eyes and started to cry again, I just wanted to go home. I looked over at Daniel, and I can tell that he has been crying to, I need to explain to him.

“Can I talk to Daniel alone please?”I asked. They looked at Daniel, narrowing there eyes at him.

“It's not his fault, don't blame him. Just let me talk to him alone, now.” I stated sternly. They all nodded and left, as he walked up to me and touched my hand. I swallowed.

“I have to tell you something, and It's going to sound completely terrible and you WILL be disappointed in me.” I said shaking.

“Hold on, let me undo your restraints I can't stand you being like this.” He hurried and let my hands and ankles be free. My hands feel limp as he lifted them to his face, and he kissed my wrists, I cried even more.

“I-I lied to you, and I shouldn't have Danny. I don't love you, but I care about you so much. The reason why I did this, was because I can't be with the one I love.” I announced. I saw his face grow pale, as he put my hands back down.

“I knew I was right, and I know how it feels to not be with the one you love.” He said looking down.

“You do? How?” I asked. He looked into my eyes, as I saw his eyes tear up more and his lip shake.

“My mom, she died when I was 5, she killed herself.” He responded. I gasped, and I lurched out and wrapped my arms around him, I fell to the floor though as he ran in. He grabbed me by my wrists and he screamed at me.

“WHAT have YOU DONE?!” Billy was hysterical. Daniel fell down as he ran in, and he got up and he quickly lurched at Billy, and I was dreading all of this.

“Your hurting me!!!” I screamed. Everyone ran in and my father grabbed Billy, and held him back. My mother ran over to me, and wrapped her arms around me. Daniel got up and screamed at Billy.

“You're the reason that she's done this!” I swallowed and looked away, I knew it was going to come out sooner or later.

“What are you trying to say, boy?” My father exclaimed. Daniel's face reddened even more.

“I have a feeling he's hurt her in someway, I have no actual proof sir.” He replied, looking at his feet.

“Than don't accuse my best friend.” He responded as they left the room.

I sighed, a sigh of relief. They finally left, and it was only Daniel and I. I told him the truth and he forgave me, and I was surprised.

The next week, I was taken home. I was so happy to be back home, that I ran up to my room and flopped down on my bed, thank you god for letting me be home. I had to be careful for my stitches, and I'm going to therapy but I know better now. Billy can't see me anymore, but I think it's for the best. Though I love him, It can't be. I saw something hanging on my window. I slowly, made my way to my window.

It was a note.

I read it.

“Dear, my sweet Violet

I wanted to let you know, that I love you and I regret hurting you. I know I'm a terrible man, but I promise you that I won't ever bother you again. This is because,
I've taken my own life. From now on, you won't have to see my face again nor will you have to be heart broken. I've always been heart broken, I've always been depressed. You were the only one who brought me happiness, and I can't have you.

I knew a women like you, and I let her go to. I can't live with the pain of losing two “women” who meant everything to me. (Yes, Violet you're seen as a womanto men)I let her go because I couldn't even admit I loved her. I love you Violet, and don't blame yourself for this, please don't because I'm in a place I deserve to be. I can't live anymore, I truly can't. Please move on and please let me go. Live your life, listen to your parents. They love you, they may not have shown it but you can tell now, can't you? I love you Violet, I really do. I'll miss you. Lastly, I can tell you care about Daniel. Steal his heart away, for me?

You're friend,
Billy”.

I closed my eyes, and tears fell.

"I already have."
Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 11 12 13

This book has 71 comments. Post your own now!

MissEmilyDickinsonThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Oct. 26 at 10:47 am
This was extremely different, but it was such a good story! The idea, the concept was just diffferent. I read the whole book, in one sitting; the ending was sad to me, but your story was still beautiful and amazing. You have such a talent and greatness and talent in you; and you're an amazing and wonderful and talented writer. It's just true. :) Thank you so much, my friend! For sharing this. :)

DLY1912 said...
Feb. 6 at 10:32 pm
OMG! I'm hanging onto the edge of my seat! This is awesome! I want them to end up together! I'm only on chapter 4! I can't wait to find out what happens! Good job girl!

HiddenAngelInTheDark said...
I love your book so cute yet sad yet still cute. Quick Question: Did you write more chapters or just one? because when I click next it goes back to the cover page

MissDarkCross replied...
Thank you! I made a lot of chapters.. going back nd forth between Billy & Violet.  I don't know.. I guess you just reached the end of my book o.o

HiddenAngelInTheDark replied...
Jun. 9, 2012 at 9:13 am
Welcome and I see there so good and I can relate to Billy

XingOffTheDays replied...
Omg! I never seen your reply!   I am so sorry! <3 (I don't get on much.) That's good then? I'm happy my story can be relatable. <3:3

cuckoo_for_cocoa_puffs said...

Oops! totally did not check the sentence before posting it! Sorry for the bad grammar and such!

MissDarkCross replied...

Hhaha It's okay xD

.. Yeah.. Lol Thanks!<3

cuckoo_for_cocoa_puffs said...
Okay, at first, I was like "Pedophile?", but then I further and realized that's no the case. Nice job!

Lindsey31This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...

This is soooo sad!!! Wow! It's a tragic love story. You are a great writer! I literally got goosebumps in the end.

But NEVER, ever second-guess yourself or think that you aren't a good writer. You are fantastic. Just because you make a couple gramatic mistakes doesn't make you bad. I envy your writing! If you have time, I'd love for you to read some of my work. Keep writing (:

MissDarkCross replied...

It is, I watched a movie kinda based like this...and I've read books..so I got really interested in it. I'm so happy you got goosebumps! ;D I can't believe I left that impact!

>__< Oh.. thanks.. I'm trying to improve. & I will.. :3

MUSICSAVESMYSOUL said...
Jan. 26, 2012 at 10:47 am
your wellcome your amazing

MissDarkCross replied...
Really? Hahah Thanks

MissDarkCross said...
Sorry that I repeated the last chapter in chapter 13.. DX Didn't mean to. Just noticed tht now.

SecretGothicGirl said...
Dec. 31, 2011 at 1:03 am
OMG this story was awesome!!!!! I couldn't stop reading it, the ending was sad, i really did tear up a little.The way there love for each other was so romantic,and in the end it was still there even though he was gone.Keep writing because you VERY good!!!!

MissDarkCross replied...
Thank you so much!

MissDarkCross replied...
I'm happy it made you tear up.. it made me tear up as well.. because I finished it..and I'm proud of the story. :3 I tried my best.. >.

SecretGothicGirl replied...
when you first uploaded your story did you have 2,500 words because im starting on my first novel on here and im around 1,500

MissDarkCross replied...
Uhm.. I have no clue? Lmao I'm sorry. :3 I don't think it matters how many words you have.. in your story. >.

DirectingGabs said...
Oh wow! The end was suprising. But it waws good. Great job!