Home > Novel (Fiction) > Romance > In Deep Waters

In Deep Waters

Mikayla C.
In Deep Waters
Summary: Katelyn Dale wants nothing more than to persuade her grandparents not to send her to Australia to live with her step dad. Doing so forces her to leave her friends, her grandparents, and the life she's always known. Not only this, but Kate has to ship her horse down with her if she's to have any comfort in going at all. But a tragedy occurs that will either destroy Kate or help her overcome what she willed herself not to. Kate has to decide whether to live on in suffering, or embrace her new life that has better hopes for her than she thought.

BrownEyedGirl said...
Jun. 27, 2011 at 3:34 pm:
Why did you stop it there?!  It is so good!  please continue!

BlackRose55This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 19, 2011 at 11:50 am:
Your lucky with having your own horse, I dream about it! XD And I hope you do its great.

Jun. 10, 2011 at 8:06 pm:
That was really good! Do you share a interest in horse's like Kate...? There needs to be more soon! XD

SexiMexiChexi replied...
Jun. 13, 2011 at 9:09 pm :
Thank you very much! Yes I do! I have my own horse! I have more of this story on the way. I'm hoping to make it into a complete book!