Matchmaker's Mansion

By Hope_Princess BRONZE, Hebron, New Hampshire
Hope_Princess BRONZE, Hebron, New Hampshire

"Hope sees the invisible, feels the intangible, and achieves the impossible."

Summary:

When Asha takes her first step inside the Matchmaker’s Mansion she had intended to find someone to take the place of her ex-boyfriend that had broken her heart…
But instead she was thrown into the arms of the mysterious Shay who makes her promise never to love him.
It all started with the first question of the Matchmaker’s Quiz: “Would you be willing to die for the person you loved?”
What will her answer be?

Hope_Princess

Matchmaker's Mansion

on Feb. 15 2013 at 11:04 am
this is a really great book. I want to find out more.about this book. 

greatwriter said...
on Feb. 8 2013 at 10:39 pm
greatwriter, Chicago, Illinois

Why fit in when you were born to STAND OUT.

Now I know what it means to be hooked. Please write more

woz11 said...
on Jan. 29 2013 at 2:51 pm
hey this story is amazing  please post some more up we've been waiting months... :( i really wanna know what happens! :) 

ShyKarma GOLD said...
on Jan. 25 2013 at 11:49 pm
ShyKarma GOLD, Sedro Woolley, Washington

when your in jail a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to yours saying "Damn that was fun" - groucho marx

Please write more i need to know what happens next Please update soon

lovedove said...
on Jan. 12 2013 at 12:27 am
I love this so much!! You have to take this to a publisher!! I will read all of your books if you publish them!! I am officially a dedicated fan of yours :)

Nani22 SILVER said...
on Jan. 11 2013 at 10:17 pm
Nani22 SILVER, Jonestown, Pennsylvania

In the movie the Avengers
-(Thor) Loki is beyond reason. But he is of Asgard and he is my brother.
-(Black Widow) He killed 80 people in 2 days.
-(Thor)... He's adopted... ;-)

Please please please please please please please write more! I'm dying here! You are absolutely amazing and I am completely hooked. I can't wait to see what happens next! I want to know who was who in the beginning when she had the kissing stage. Btw... I'm Team Shay all the way =-)

on Jan. 11 2013 at 9:46 pm
yummycupcakes11, New York, New York
please give me the chapters! I wanna know if asha chooses shay! hae the cutes out of them all!

Danise said...
on Jan. 5 2013 at 6:18 am
Danise, Pangasinan, Ohio
Hi! Can't wait for the next chapters! Hope you'll update them soon! Thankyou! :* :)

Danise said...
on Jan. 4 2013 at 9:45 am
Danise, Pangasinan, Ohio
Omg!!! I'm falling inlove with you story!! Thumbs up for you! You're a great writer. Keep it up!    PS. I;m hoping you're going to make us (the readers) really fall inlove with you story. ♥ GODBLESS! :)

on Jan. 1 2013 at 12:46 pm
Omg that was amazing but I thought it would be chase in the end.

on Dec. 22 2012 at 12:17 pm
farah9723 BRONZE, Beirut, Other

"Forget The Past~Protect The Present~Predict The Future!!.."

Oh my goooodddd I just spent a whole hour reading this and I have to say u r just soooo freaking amazing :o ...I LOVE IT SO MUCH and I'm really hoping for chapter 27 and 28 to come out cz I wanna knw what happens !!! :)

on Dec. 20 2012 at 9:51 am
Love_Jesus18 SILVER, Killeen, Texas
I agree with Twilightgirl97 on that GOD has blessed you with a great gift and you are using it to bless everyone that is on this website and i think if you make it into a book you will reach more people and you will receive more than 195 comments on your book. People will want to read your book and they will want more just like the rest of us on this website...

on Dec. 19 2012 at 4:01 pm
Twilightgirl97 BRONZE, Bellefonte, Pennsylvania

Psalm 63:3 Because your steadfast love is better than life, my lips will praise you.

* Christmas not Chrsitmas haha

on Dec. 19 2012 at 4:00 pm

I love your story and am expecting to see your name in bookstores soon! Your work is amazing. God has blest you with an amazing gift and you are making him so proud by using it to bring joy to others and I hope yourself. I check daily for a new chapter! :) Your work is great. Never give up on writing. Merry Chrsitmas and  God bless:)

on Dec. 18 2012 at 12:11 pm
Love_Jesus18 SILVER, Killeen, Texas
You know you could write a book and get famous just selling it.... i think you should make this story into a book and sell it....

on Dec. 16 2012 at 11:02 am
_ella_herondale BRONZE, San Diego, California

"...If the Thames that ran beside them...recalled a night where the moon shone as brightly as a shilling on the same boy and girl... and thought to themselves, 'at last, the wheel comes full circle,' they kept their silence."

Oh my gosh. That last chapter was amazing!! I've been reading since who knows when, and I'm soo glad I thought to check back today!! Amazing job!

on Dec. 15 2012 at 11:56 am

Thank you so much for reading! I know- I love to keep my readers hanging. Hey, it makes you come back, right? And I would love to read your story. I will try to help as much as I can. But I will only help to a certain extent, because I want to keep it genuinely yours.

on Dec. 14 2012 at 11:12 am
Love_Jesus18 SILVER, Killeen, Texas
i just finished reading 1st chapter all the way through chapter 26 i need more to read.......  Thank You    You just gave me a good idea for a story toi write my self.... Can you look at my story that is on mine and tell me if i did good or if i need to change anything or add anything to make it better?????

on Dec. 14 2012 at 11:06 am
Love_Jesus18 SILVER, Killeen, Texas
Please add more to the story you are leaving us hanging on the rest of the story we need more and we need to know what happens next and who she chooses please write more.............

Izzy1996gold said...
on Dec. 12 2012 at 9:56 am
I love this book. I enjoy it alot. Please write more. :D

MacMillan Books

Aspiring Writer? Take Our Online Course!