Matchmaker's Mansion

By Hope_Princess BRONZE, Hebron, New Hampshire
Hope_Princess BRONZE, Hebron, New Hampshire

"Hope sees the invisible, feels the intangible, and achieves the impossible."

Summary:

When Asha takes her first step inside the Matchmaker’s Mansion she had intended to find someone to take the place of her ex-boyfriend that had broken her heart…
But instead she was thrown into the arms of the mysterious Shay who makes her promise never to love him.
It all started with the first question of the Matchmaker’s Quiz: “Would you be willing to die for the person you loved?”
What will her answer be?

Hope_Princess

Matchmaker's Mansion

on Oct. 23 2013 at 4:44 pm
MeganLaChance SILVER, Wells, Maine

To be yourself in a world filled with people who want to change you is the worlds greatest accomplishment.

NEXT CHAPTER, NEXT CHAPTER, NEXT CHAPTER!!!!

on Oct. 23 2013 at 4:41 pm
MeganLaChance SILVER, Wells, Maine

Please write more! For my sake and everyone else's, please write more! I love the characters, they are just so different from each other. My favourite was Ever.

on Sep. 17 2013 at 9:03 pm
AconiteAnn BRONZE, Agoura Hills, California

"I loved you, so I drew these tides of men into my hands and wrote my will across the sky in stars." - T. E. Lawrence

Please please please please please write more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

on Sep. 5 2013 at 9:50 pm
ClaireWinget BRONZE, Zionsville, Indiana
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE tell me you'll try to get this published....you have so much talent and I am ADDICTED....love love love this!

on Sep. 5 2013 at 1:52 pm
yourlove-mywings SILVER, Yuma, Arizona

"Pay attention to yourselves! If your brother sins, rebuke him, and if he repents, forgive him, and if he sins against you seven times in the day, and turns to you seven times, saying, ‘I repent,’ you must forgive him.” Luke 17:3-4

PLEASE WRITE MORE!!!! I'm desperate for a good story. All I write is crap, so I like reading other peoples stories. Amazing, you need to add more chapters quickly. And good luck in college?

on Aug. 26 2013 at 2:23 pm
theporcelaingirl BRONZE, Austin, Texas

"Don't point the blame when you can't find nothing, look to yourself and you might find something..." Sleeping With Sirens

You are so welcome! You have this amazing talent and imagination that no other person could have! I bet that if you got this book in stores world-wide it would be sold out in a matter of weeks! Please keep writing and have fun in college!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

on Aug. 25 2013 at 11:40 am

Wow! I feel so flattered, and unworthy of all your awesome comments. But it's readers like you that I write for. Thank you so much! <3

on Aug. 24 2013 at 6:54 pm
theporcelaingirl BRONZE, Austin, Texas

Omg this is AMAZING! Please please please please please please please please PLEASE write more!

The_Cheese said...
on Aug. 11 2013 at 3:12 pm
The_Cheese, Dalton, Georgia

Life is not worth living without three things, 1.Chocolate 2.Love and my personal favorite 3.Mistakes.

I love this story and cannot possibly wait for more, so please update as soon as humanly possible

awesomenesss said...
on Aug. 5 2013 at 11:08 pm
love the book cant wait to see what happens next

on Aug. 5 2013 at 2:30 pm

Write more please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

on Jun. 30 2013 at 9:34 am
theporcelaingirl BRONZE, Austin, Texas

I totally agree :)

on Jun. 30 2013 at 9:33 am
theporcelaingirl BRONZE, Austin, Texas

OMG!!!! I am IN LOVE with this book!!! It could seriously be a real novel that you would find in Barnes and Noble!!! This book captivates me in ways no other book could and I just really really love it!!! Its even in my top 5 in my favorite books and authors in my profile!!! Just keep on writing this amazing book!!! Oh and I hope you get into a good college!!!! Have a great summer --Bayleigh

Aecnboo said...
on May. 18 2013 at 2:56 pm
Aecnboo, South Lebanon, Ohio

It's not the distance that defines our love, just the strength that keeps us together. -Anne Neal

I'm glued effortlessly to every page! Must read more!!

on May. 17 2013 at 11:04 am
bloodrayne24 BRONZE, Sherman, Texas
1 article 0 photos 1 comment

silence is a girls loudest cry.

i love the whole thing please write more!

on May. 16 2013 at 11:01 am
Babygirl234 BRONZE, Hancock, Maryland

love will fine a way

please write more i would love to know what happens!!!!!!!!!!

on May. 8 2013 at 2:02 pm
yourlove-mywings SILVER, Yuma, Arizona

Seriously!! you need to write more!!! i want to know what happens! I am not a very patient person!!!! PLEASE WRITE MORE!!! i don't generally read stories, but you had me so intrigued I couldn't stop reading!!! write... NOW!!!!!!!!

on May. 5 2013 at 10:22 pm
Ms.PeytonLovesHP GOLD, Rancho Cordova, California

“We are all a little weird and life is a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love.” - Doctor Seuss

HOLY. MOTHER. DUCKLING. WRITE. MORE. NOW. I. COMMAND. YOU. WRITEEEEEEEEEER!!!!!!!!!

ShyKarma GOLD said...
on May. 3 2013 at 8:11 pm
ShyKarma GOLD, Sedro Woolley, Washington

when your in jail a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to yours saying "Damn that was fun" - groucho marx

please write more soon i love the story!

HeyAmeliaKay said...
on May. 1 2013 at 1:09 pm
HeyAmeliaKay, Holly Springs, North Carolina

Hold my hands in the holes of my sweater

Loving the story so far keep writing! I can't wait for the update! Almost as addictive as Doctor Who ;)

SciArc

MacMillan Books

Aspiring Writer? Take Our Online Course!