Matchmaker's Mansion

By Hope_Princess BRONZE, Hebron, New Hampshire
Hope_Princess BRONZE, Hebron, New Hampshire

"Hope sees the invisible, feels the intangible, and achieves the impossible."

Summary:

When Asha takes her first step inside the Matchmaker’s Mansion she had intended to find someone to take the place of her ex-boyfriend that had broken her heart…
But instead she was thrown into the arms of the mysterious Shay who makes her promise never to love him.
It all started with the first question of the Matchmaker’s Quiz: “Would you be willing to die for the person you loved?”
What will her answer be?

Hope_Princess

Matchmaker's Mansion

on May. 28 2012 at 3:16 pm
KJAngelAuthor SILVER, Holland, Michigan

With understanding comes wisdom.

It's fine, I know EXACTLY how it is. Also, I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO IT!!! :D!

on May. 24 2012 at 8:07 pm

I'm so sorry I haven't put up more yet. I'm in a very very BUSY part of my life- graduating soon! Whoop!

I promise that once the busy-ness is over that I will write the rest and post it. Please hold on tell then! I value each and every one of my readers. <3

on May. 24 2012 at 7:35 pm
KJAngelAuthor SILVER, Holland, Michigan

With understanding comes wisdom.

One little thing : WHERE'S THE REST?????!!!!! I'm dyin' over here!!! I saw your book completely on accident, thought it sounded interesting, n then I couldn't stop reading it for like 2 hours!!!!!!! IT IS AN AMAZING STORY AND YOU AN ASTOUNDING AUTHOR!!!!!!!! I NEED MORE!!!!! :D! 8)!

on May. 22 2012 at 1:36 am
nemish23 BRONZE, Sydney, Other

"The happiest people don't necessarily have the best of everything;
They just make the most of everything they have."

"Today is life. The only life we're sure of. Make the most of today." -CSI:NY

the way around that is in the URL, after the name of the story you're reading you change the number.

e.g. .../Matchmakers-Mansion/3 will become ...../Matchmakers-Mansion/4

it works, i've been doing it for a while and it's the only way i can find around the problem.

and while i'm here, hope princess, PLEASE POST MORE!!!

<3

on May. 20 2012 at 9:57 pm
Kitty.Meow.Daly SILVER, Clarksville, Tennessee

"Cowards die many times before their deaths, The valiant never taste of death but once." - Spakespeare
Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who tells you differently is selling something ~Wesley
Dare to move~ A Walk to Remember

It's so amazing so far <3 

on May. 19 2012 at 7:55 pm

I'm the author and it won't even let me view more than the first chapter. 

I think something's up with the site. I had the same problem with reading someone else's story.

Thank you for reading!

on May. 19 2012 at 7:35 pm

Dare to move~ A Walk to Remember

My computer won' t let me either!! How did you change it???

on May. 15 2012 at 6:49 am
boringbrunette BRONZE, Hahaha, Illinois

either lead me, follow me, or get outta my way!!! (if i could so humbly implore you)

take that you stupid computer! oh my goodness! this story is amazing! i love sweet chad andmysterious shay! you have to write more soon!

on May. 14 2012 at 9:04 pm
boringbrunette BRONZE, Hahaha, Illinois

GREAT JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

on May. 14 2012 at 9:04 pm
boringbrunette BRONZE, Hahaha, Illinois

Grrrr my computer wont let me read on :( it is SOOOOOOOOOOOO good

on May. 4 2012 at 10:07 pm
BluBirdWriter13, Nowhere, Kentucky
Love, Love, Love this novel you have written lots of people seem to love it also keep writing you never know where your skills might take you. But i know it will be a place that is maganifacient

on Apr. 15 2012 at 4:09 pm
Ms.PeytonLovesHP GOLD, Rancho Cordova, California

“We are all a little weird and life is a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love.” - Doctor Seuss

I AM getting antsy!! :) (See comment above)

on Apr. 10 2012 at 10:40 pm
Athena19 SILVER, Central Point, Oregon

'Love people. Cook them tasty food.' -Penzey's Spices

This is amazing!! deffinitely my favorite novel i've read on here! please post more!

Breee GOLD said...
on Apr. 10 2012 at 1:59 pm
Breee GOLD, Salina, Kansas

"If you really love someone, you shouldnt have to work at it."
-Vanessa Hudgens

Well, I'm guessing you should add more soon! Looks like your dedicated fans are getting antsy! :)

on Apr. 9 2012 at 5:00 pm

BaylRavxoxo! I'm am shocked! (quetly giggling inside) Like Hope_Princess said, there are great writers out there! Like moi! (ROFL inside loudly) Don't you like my writing?!

Don't worry. I'm just joking. I must agree with you

on Apr. 9 2012 at 1:02 pm

Haha!! I love Chase. <3

Most people don't like Ever, and I don't blame you. He's a little....strange. But there are reasons for it. So don't be too biased. :-D

Hmm...when will I post more? That's a difficult question to answer. I promise to try my best and post more soon. It just takes TeenInk so long to actually get it online.

Stay posted though, and I promise it'll come soon.

on Apr. 8 2012 at 5:37 pm
AddisonP. BRONZE, Fairfield, Connecticut
As chase would say... Gah!!! This is so amazing!!!!!!!!! I am in suspense! I honestly hoped she would choose chase but now I'm not so sure.... I was against ever from the beginning. I feel like this is my new "team Edward team Jacob" thing. When will you post more????

on Apr. 7 2012 at 8:47 pm

Aww! Thank you so much! <3

There are so many other great writers out there, and I feel honored to know that  you love mine the most.

They'll be more soon. How soon, I don't know. It's been very busy for me. The only thing I can say is- SOON.

Thanks again!

on Apr. 7 2012 at 8:20 pm

h yeah, it says you favorite series (one of them) is maximum ride. I wrote a fanfiction on max ride its called maximum ride: the final chapter  maybe you'll like it can you read it?

on Apr. 7 2012 at 8:15 pm

I don't want to be in suspense! (Big sigh) okay okay just write more, okay?  its really good.....

SciArc

MacMillan Books

Aspiring Writer? Take Our Online Course!