Home > Novel (Fiction) > Romance > Life outside the box

Life outside the box

By , Mena, AR
Anonymous
Life outside the box
Summary: "No she hasn't been here all day Mason." A deep voice came outta nowhere. Whirling around towards the mustang Blaine had finally come outta hiding. I thought Mason was handsome but, Blaine. He looked sexy dangerous and handsome. He had short black hair tousled up to look like he just got outta bed. Deep Green eyes strong jawed. His skin was tan like maybe he had some Italian in him. He was lean and muscled. His shirt clung to every muscle and showed its defined shape. He was tall like Mason and broad shoulders. His jeans road low on his hips and his lips.... defiantly kissable. Had I now been shocked at the fact he came out from beneath the car my jaw would have hit the floor. Why did I dress like crap today. The day two total hotties come into play. Mason took a few steps into the room. His eyes roaming over my body and face. I blushed as he spoke to me. "Hello, You must be Vasleina. Jason talks a lot about you." "H-hello." I stammered. Blaine was looking at me two but not like the way mason was. He looked at me and took in my nervous expression and his eyes soffend a bit. I relaxed slowly as he gave me a slight nod. Mason came across the room and stuck out his hand. "Mason, Mason Marks. Pleasure to meet you Vasleina." Blaine rolled his eyes at his formality. Jazz just sat back watching the three of us smiling at my dumbfounded expression. Blaine's eyes went to my hand still in Mason's and he cleared his throat. "Your girlfriend, As you can see mason is not here. I won’t have you bursting into my place scarring the women and making things uncomfortable. So I'm goanna ask you once to leave." Mason as if pulled out of a trance straightened. "Look Blaine I know since you moved up in the ranks Cornelia has been over here a lot you stay away from my girl stone." Mason said turning to Blaine. Tension in the room was so thick you could cut it with a knife. "Why would I want your girl she obviously has no taste." Warning bells went off in my head that this was goanna get ugly. Jazz spoke up. "Look Mason just let her go she's not here." He turned his gaze on us. Jazz froze under his stare. A hard male body stepped between me and Jazz and Mason. "I'm not asking Mason. I'm telling. Leave now and leave the girls alone." Blaines voice became rougher and darker. Mason glared at him turning on his heel and left.

CresentShadow said...
Aug. 12, 2011 at 11:44 am:
Anymore anytime soon?

Volleyballer33 said...
Jun. 7, 2011 at 4:20 pm:
thanks lol ur comments greatly apprecaited

Volleyballer33 said...
Jun. 7, 2011 at 4:18 pm:
no problem this one waqs more of a personal expernce that here the basic plot came from...but im sure it wont ake to to long the system is pretty good about getting it out quick now days

Volleyballer33 said...
Jun. 7, 2011 at 4:11 pm:
I understand what your saying...the thing is i had it all perfict and planed out and gramer and spelling was great. but when i put it up i posted te wrong verson what was not on Word it was on note.. so in short i was lazy and havent put up the good verson yet but you can get the jist of it lol but thank.

MyConstRuctd_IdentiTy replied...
Jun. 7, 2011 at 4:18 pm :
You're welcome, and like I said before, besides the spelling and grammar and such, it was something I would like to continue reading. So please, keep it up and add more! :)

MyConstRuctd_IdentiTy said...
May 24, 2011 at 7:30 pm:
I have to say, it was very, very, very difficult to read due to the extreme improper use of spelling and grammer. I had to keep going back to read and reread everything. I would suggest editing it asap. However, I like the idea of it. I haven't read anything like it before, so for me, it's very original. Also, it seems that everything is moving really fast. This may not necessary be a bad thing, I'm just making note of it, because depending on the scenes, this may make things difficult to... (more »)

Volleyballer33 replied...
Jun. 7, 2011 at 4:16 pm :
I understand what your saying...the thing is i had it all perfict and planed out and gramer and spelling was great. but when i put it up i posted te wrong verson what was not on Word it was on note.. so in short i was lazy and havent put up the good verson yet but you can get the jist of it lol but thanks.

BlackRose55 said...
May 23, 2011 at 5:42 pm:
Yeah, it was probley up fast, but please get more fast lol, that was amazing!

MyConstRuctd_IdentiTy said...
May 22, 2011 at 5:12 pm:
Ok, I haven't read your novel/story yet, but I plan on it either today or in the next day or so. But even so, I love the title and from what I read above, it sounds like a pretty good story. But only time will tell! lol Anyway, questio: If I might ask, would you be able to tell me about how long it took for your novel/story to be approved? I'm considering submitting a couple of mine, but I'm not sure how long it will take.

Volleyballer33 replied...
Jun. 7, 2011 at 4:13 pm :
oh and about how long it will take mine took about a 3 days but i didnt have but one chapter.

MyConstRuctd_IdentiTy replied...
Jun. 7, 2011 at 4:15 pm :
Wow, 3 days? That's fairly quick for a written article/book to be published. Congrats. I've been thinking about posting a couple of my stories, like I said before, but I'm never sure how long it would take because with my other written articles, it took forever. lol :) Thank you.

BlackRose55 said...
May 19, 2011 at 8:16 pm:
Oh my goodness, that was awsome, you got to have more soon! I can't wait...!

Volleyballer33 replied...
May 21, 2011 at 8:20 pm :
Thanks, wow i didn't think it would beup this fast or already have comments lo

Volleyballer33 replied...
May 21, 2011 at 8:21 pm :
nd i totaly jus blew my hole anonomys thing..oops lol