Home > Novel (Fiction) > Romance > Biting a Rose

Biting a Rose

Charlotte M.
Biting a Rose
Summary: My name is Jennavieve Mathewson. I live in Eureka, Montana. I look normal. I have long auburn hair and hazel eyes, my face is perfect, my skin is pale, I’m thin, no freckles. I play chess. I read books. I have friends. I like clothes and magazines and music. My sister is my best friend. I get into fights with my brothers. Normal right? Wrong, there is one thing that isn’t normal. I am a vampire.

This book has 14 comments. Post your own now!

Raolla101 said...
This is an exact copy of Twilight. Seriously, get your own ideas.

addy114804 said...
I mean SERIOUSLY they even shine in the sunlight... Find your own ideas!!!

addy114804 said...
No offense or anything But this is pretty much a ripoff of twilight except the girl is a vampire... Try and write about something else (everything is the same btw, the # of peeps in the family, She was adopted, she doesn't hunt humans)

Morelle14 said...
I really liked it! Good job!

LinaTroli said...
Jan. 22, 2012 at 9:18 am
I find that you are a very good writer, but I feel as if you got your idea after reading Twilight. A note of advice: Try to find something that happened in your life or in a friend's life, and let that inspire you for a story. Because you are a great writer :)

Odessa_Sterling00 said...
I only read the first chapter thing, and this just seems like an off brand of twilight... seriously, people need to get a little more creative.

LilLover5-15 said...
OMG OMG OMG I love it OMG I couldn't stop reading you are seriously talented

orangeapple said...
OMGG IM CRYING IT WAS SO SWEET :DDD

G. said...
Ohmygosh!! That was wonderfull!!!(: The only thing that would make undeniably perfect would be character development in the beginning. But otherwise it was amazing!!(:

Charly11d7 said...
May 18, 2011 at 9:25 am
 Lol, thank you so much! But, I hat to burst your bubble, I'm not a guy. Charly is just a nickname.

FallenAngel1 said...
Oh goodness, this was very good. It is romantic, and i could not stop reading it. Please write more, you should have this published. It would be worth it, trust me. :-) :-)

twizzlerluva97 said...
My god that was so beautiful i really wish u would write a second 1 altho i hv no clue wht it would be about lol. but i really enjoyed it and still am in awe that a boy could write something so beautiful and romantic brava!

triathlete99 said...
Wow! This is a good book. I like the story and the way it is written. I only have one bad thing to say. I wish that there were a bit more character development. When you talk about Eve's family, it's quite confusing to know who's who. If you added some more detail about who each person is then this book will be perfect.  I really enjoyed it! Keep writing!

Charly11d7 replied...
Thanks! That means so much to me! The reason the character development is so bad is because I was in love with the concept for about three months and then I totally lost interest. Biting a Rose was supposed to be about 10x longer than it is now, but that obviously didn't happen... Sorry it's confusing, but thanks for reading! :)