Cemetery | Teen Ink

Cemetery

April 17, 2011
By NarutosimG GOLD, chicago, Illinois
More by this author
NarutosimG GOLD, Chicago, Illinois
10 articles 2 photos 55 comments

Author's note: I was just thinking about how cemetery is a sad place to go to and people who lost there love ones.And want to make a story that is funny and kind crazy and deal with love.So I thought a person who had lost two people that they love in the whole world died all of a sudden.How would they feel if they had find out they love someone again.So I can up with this... her mother and father had died and had to be with her aunt she never meet before she had to live with.I thought that would be go and I when on with that with a surpise twist story.

Before I left the house my aunt said this with an attitude “Don’t forget two go home at 1:30 ok It already 8:15 pm Rosa.” My aunt was very strict when she told me she was going to do something she was going to do it ,there was no accuse that will make her turn against her words.” yes aunt I will “ I said “If you don’t I will not open the door until morning. You be try to find a friend to let you spend the night like last time.” “aunt I got it bye.” After saying that I left the house and I soon start walking.







I was and at watching a late show at the theaters ,it was driving anger in 3D the name of the movie which was really good that I was finally get to see .Before I realize I was late I have forgot that I need bus money to go home at 1:30 just in case the movie was to long. “Now my aunt was really not going to let me in the house if I late “I said in my head. I was trying to go home as fast as I could but knew it was no use. Somehow I then start to remember that when I was at elementary school that I use to take shortcut to get home faster. I was really clever at that time, soon my aunt find out and told me to never go there again.

Soon as I remember my past at elementary I took the shortcut that I was not suppose to go but figure that since it was a emergency it was ok .It not so easy to get in the cemetery it was so old and rustle that you need at least five people two pull it wide open. Luckily that I was able to side out while holding my breath and my stomach. When I was done catching my breath I start to walk as fast as I can, after looking at my watch that had 12:45 on it. While I was walking fast I hear something that sounds it weird.






I soon begin to wonder what it was while walking slowly this time. I wasn’t scary but curious, but then I heard a loud foot step sound. Then I start saying at the top of my throat as loud as I could say this “Who Are You Don’t Come Near Me!! “ I heard it again, now I am scary out of my mind. “I Got Pepper Spray In My Pocket And A Gun In My Purse That Ready For Action!!” I did have pepper spray in my pocket,but no gun in my purse just a fake one that take good amount of time to escape some kind of danger.

A strange voice suddenly spoke and said “Will you do that to a person you don’t know that never cause you no harm?” I can’t tell if it was a boy or girl, but I could tell it was a young person talking, young then me maybe.” Well No But When Someone Is Stalk Me Yeah!!” I say loudly as I have been doing.” Stalking is a little over board don’t you think? If I was stalking you, you and me wouldn’t talking like this.” I have just notice that the voice was low this whole time but clear enough this time to know it a female voice.










“Come out now or else!” I say this time not as loud because my throat was starting to hurt. It somehow begin to fog my eyes can’t barely see through the thickness of the fog. Soon I saw some thing move in the fog, while slowly pull
out my pepper spray ready for what was coming toward me the stranger I been talking to this whole time. The person was so close to but still can’t believe this “It was a little girl!” I said in my head from shock and the amaze at her took my breath.

This girl likes a doll not because she was just cute or pretty. But when I saw her she look unrealized her whole skin was white but plastic looking that how pale she was. Not only that but had her hair that seem likely to be natural sliver. Then I notice the fog have left it up and the moonlight was almost shine as the sun. I don’t know why I feel like the moonlight was reaching her hair to make it glow. I look in her eye and just find out they were sliver too. I know nobody in the world have natural sliver eyes and hair. “They eye must be gray and the hair it dye. “ I though.
“I know it weird to say this to you since we just meet.” The little girl said.” But have you seen my toy that I drop I been looking all night to find it.” “All night!?” I said with surprise.” Yes all night have you seen it?” She said. She was at least 6 or 7 year old. It was normal for her age. But still with wonder in my mind why she up this late and how did she lost her toy in here in the first place. “ummm girl were your parent at.” I said with worry she might be lost.” The girl puff one of her cheek flat that one then the other she kept doing this with a wondering look in her while move her eyes slowly back and fort.













The girl finally spoke and said” No but that ok my parent will find me while the night is still on.” I look at my watch and it had 1:22 for some reasons this time remind me that I have to be at home at 1:30.”Oh dam it why me lord!” I said out loud. I have forgot to be home at 1:30 even I try walk fast or running I still wouldn’t make it. Not that but I have to find this girl parent, but I can’t look for them now at this time or we both going to get lost.

I already know I can’t go home now I need to call one of my friend again! I was space out with though and the girl been looking at me like I crazy or retard. I look through my purse and pull out my cell phone and call yo my friend I have ever since 7th grade to are 3 year of high school. I heard the phone pick up and yo who was blasting at me and said this.” WHO IN THERE RIGHT MIND BE CALLING ALMOST TWO O’CLOCK IN THE DAM MORNING!!!!” While he was talk to I had to pull my cell phone away from my left ear before I go deaf on that side.







When he was done I got on the cell phone again and said” I want to say hello and good morning yo.” Hope to clam him down with a little hummer I just made up just now.” Oh Really!” He said not too loud this time. “Since You Say The Hello And Good Morning Part I Do The Bye-Bye Part!” “Wait Before You!!” I was try to finish my what I had to say but interrupted by his last word “BYE-BYE HAVE A FREAKIN GOOOOD MORNING!!!” He said with anger and he hang up after saying this.







I call again, again, again and again until he pick up his phone. He finally answers and said. “HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MIND!!!!” He said with the same loudness the first time he pick up. Which again have to pull the cell phone away from my same ear.” Can you do me a favor.” I said. “Well can you do me a favor and answer this.” He said. “What” I answer . “ Have You Lost Your mind.!!?”

He kept on saying while I had say no at least 10 or 20 time to remove the question so he can heard me out but he still keep on saying it. Until I said “I give you forty-five dollar If you help me with a favor.” There was a few second of silent then he said with a sneak tone “I listening.“ “ That greedy son of a gun!” I said in my head with a tad of anger.

































I finally told him everything and to crash at his place for tonight since his mom give him apartment for his birthday.” HOW IN THE WORLD DID A CHILD GET IN THE CEMETERY!!!!” He said while I doing the same technique when he too loud and still talking like that. But what he said got me wonder “how did she get in the cemetery the gates was still close.” I said in my head “Maybe there a broken part in the gate somewhere she can fit through."

I went with that answer and told him what I think. “Maybe so but still.” He said “This time at night what was she doing there in the first place.” “I don’t know.” I answer. “But she told me she lost her toy up in here.” “How Did She Do That!?” “I don’t know, do you known were the cemetery that close by are old elementary school. “ “Yeah I remember wait there I pick you up.” He hanged up and I did also.

I put the cell phone back in my purse I look around to see if the girl was here. It look like she was gone while I was talking on the phone and I think she find her toy that look like a doll but one of those voodoo doll that you dress them up to look like the person you want to control . “Look I found it. “ she said “Oh good !” I said “ We have to get out of this place.” “Why “ she ask “Because we getting a pick up.” I told her. “Why do I have to go with you?” “because we going to find your parent”

The girl look at me curious and said. “Ok but who picking us up. “”A friend of my. “ I said. The girl move toward a headstone and pull out a black mix with sliver case that was design with a big swirl “What is that? “ I ask “It just clothes for my doll .” She answer. The doll look home made also there something about that doll that give me the creep. “Let go ok.” I said. “Ok I go with you.” We both hold hand , after she putting her doll in the small case we start to walk out the cemetery. We were out of the cemetery and yo just pull up his car and unlock the car doors.


We both got in the car I got in the front seat she got in the back. “Thank you for the ride Yo.” I said. “Tss whatever were my forty -five buck.” he said “ Wait until tomorrows I promise “ I said “ You better “he said rudely. “ yeah ,yeah ,yeah.“ I said rudely as well. “Anyway nice car is it the new Honda 2011” “Yeah it is.” he answer. “Hey kids you in the backseat what your name.” “My name is Sukuya Desdemona.” The girl said. When she said her name it was too much for me to remember. “People who thought my name was long your name is even longer “he said. The girl said with surprise with her eye poke out. ”Yo is a long a long name!?” “Ha-ha-ha no that a nickname my real name is Cheveyo Qaletaqa” he said. “Oh but how you get a nickname like yo.“ She replies. “I don’t know she gave it to me now everybody calls me that ask her.” “Will if you really want to know.” I said “I give him that because he looks like one.”

The car stops so suddenly that it almost made me hit the front window of the car with my seatbelt on.” THAT THE DUMMIES REASSON TO GIVE ME OR ANYBODY A NICKNAME.AND HOW DO I LOOK LIKE A YO!!!” He said. My ear lost all feeling and close of losing all hear for a sec.” Oh did I say you look like one.” I said.” YOU SOUND LIKE ONE, LIKE A DAM ALARM!!! WHEREEVER YOUR VOICE IS RISEING OFF THE TOP OF YOUR MOUTH AND TO GET EVERBODY IN THE WORLD PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY!!!” I said loudly try to use the same kind of loudness he give me. Soon he start drive while we still arguing loudly. We stop when we saw that the girl cry cover her ears we both try to make her feel better before we got arrive at his place.

“Wow! Nice place you got here.” I said .The girl that I can’t pronounce her name was at by the pictures with an exciting look in her face. Yo walk toward her. “Do you like them?” He asks “Yes!” She quickly response. “Most of them I made it.” “Yup he one fine artist don’t you think. “I said. ”Yeah’ she said happily. “These pictures are Native American painting of my people.” “You a Native American? “ She said “Yes.” he answers.” Anyway you guy go to the guestroom I show you.”

We follow him for a moment and finally were there. It had a big windows, a big king size bed with yellow sheet that blend with the hold room that was yellow.” Cool man this room is raw.” I said while I walk inside the room. I look at a frame with a picture that was hanging on the wall it was Yo with his mom Yo was dress in black like always wear black with long sleeve it seem with those expensive clothes that was made by Gucci. he had his hair tie up since his hair is so long that it was half way going down his hips. You can tell he was rich which he is but too cheap and he a billionaire I always wonder why he accept money from me and his mom own almost all the casino in Colorado that give her a lot of money like that.
























He is good look I have to admit I had crash on him once, he so tall he could be a basketball player he had wide shoulder and a muscle body that could beat anyone in are school so far. I heard he was a good fighter and he beat up the strongest kid bully in elementary on the first day. I didn’t believe it but that kids transfer different school and before he did that I saw him walking down the street had a black eye and scars around his face trying to hide it with his hood of his jacket. That when I believe he did and why he got expels for 3 days on the first day in school.




























Yo turns where I was looking at and move inside room heading toward the wall a tab fast and took it out of the place it was hanging on. “What was the picture take in” I said .“Umm like last week “ He said it like he was embarrass. ”Really me and mom took are pictures to a professional photographer with the same back ground you have plain light blue. Plus we have took are last week to weird right .” I Said. Look at me surprise “Yeah weird too weird.” He said with a smirk. “ Anyway let go to sleep I tired and you two must be .”



























































I start to yawn “ Yeah you right we should good night Yo bye” I said . “Should you be saying good morning Rosa .“ He said with a sneak smirk .I went over where he was right in front of him at which he was still holding that fame and his right hand punch him on the left side of the arm in stead “ Hey! what was that for !“ he said hold back his laugh.” You know why.” I said while hold back my laugh also. We could it hold it much longer and start bluster out laughing.
























When we was done he left the room and cut off the light and close the door behind him. The girl which I still can’t pronounce her name was still hold her case that was little with a strange design. Which was on the bed had her back on the wall sleeping peacefully I walk toward the bed and put the blanket on her before I did that I took the case and put down on the floor then lay myself in my the bed and put some blanket on me and fell a sleep with the little girl.

“ WAKE UP!I smell food I hunger come on get up.” The girl said. I woke up and smell deliciously food. We both move toward the door and follow the scent that made are tummy growl with almost every step we make. Finally find the kitchen we saw all the food.” Good morning Rosa and umm little girl.” Yo said “ You don’t know her name now you know how I feel about your name.” I said. “Shut up .He said to me. Is it ok to give you a nickname young lady.” He bend down look at the girl when he say this.” Oh young lady sound good” I said. He turn his head toward me and look at like I crazy. “I going to nickname if it ok with you.” “ Yeah but let eat the food you made first.” The girl said.












We all seat at the table and eat the food he made. Yo food was sooo good that he could be one of the world fines cook and somewhere at the top ten best chief in the world. When we were finished we start to made comment “ Yo your food was soo good you need to cook for me everyday.” I said. “ Me to.” She said. “For you yeah.” he said to her while rubbing her head with his hand .”For you aaaaa no.” He said that while glare at me. “Why is it that!” I said angrily. “Because it be a twenty- four seven job.” Yo said with a dirt look in his eyes “ YOU EVIL LOW LIFE HUMAN!!” I Said while clench my fist laying on the table. “ You can nickname me now! ” The girl said I could tell in the look in her eyes she was afraid we were going to fight again which we were if she have not said those word.” Ok I been think what your name should be while we were eat and I think Silvaya how do you like it.“ Yo said with a smile on his face “It sound great! “ she said happily.

































There was a big boom sound from the hallway” You two hind under the table now!” Yo said quickly and softly. We both duck under the table and Yo roll up his black sleeve ready to fight. We hear Yo trying to fight off who was ever there “WHERE IS SUKUYA DESDEMONA!!!!!!!” The stranger said loudly that all of the hold room almost made ever room in the house echo the words he just said.” BROTHER!!” The girl said glad and got out of kitchen table and went in the hallway .“Wait!!” I said. Follow her trying to stop here but it was too late and we were both in a middle of a fight. Yo was bleeding and the stranger that silvaya call brother was bleeding pretty bad too. Silvaya went running toward hugging the stranger that look like me and yo age.













The unknown person pick up slivaya and hug her also. I went toward Yo that was hurt still standing up. “ Big brother Raven say sorry they are my friend !” Silvaya said in a anger tone I. “ I sorry I though you kidnap my sister .He said “ My name is Raven Quincey. Yo finally sit down on the floor and seem release” My name is Cheveyo Qaletaqa but most people call me Yo” He said. “My name is Rose . I said. ARE YOU ROSA RAMOS!!! The person that call Raven said it like he know or something. “Yeah I am do know me or something!?” I said with a crazy look in my eye and a confuse look on my face wondering who this person is and how he know my last name without telling him.






The stranger push me down on the floor when he walk toward me And suddenly start kissing me there. I look at Yo he just sitting down observing and look at him like how are you able to kiss her. I try get off he still pushing me down .I look at silvaya hope that she tell her brother to stop kissing me but she observing too looking at me and him who still kissing me looking at us like what is going on with her eyes poke out while moving her head seeing as if she was seeing if he was actually kiss me on not which he was!

Yo went toward silvaya and cover her eyes while I need some 911 call or somebody in the room to help me ! But soon I start remember him. It was night time and I had sneak out of the house because I remember that I had drop my neckles at the cemetery that was a golden chain that had a gold heart that open and carry a picture of my dad in Mexico with me and my mom wearing are summer clothes when I was 6 year old. That was how old I was when me ,mom, and dad took picture by Gulf Coast in a boat we were fishing at that time. It usually help me go to since my dad and mom die one year ago at that time in a car crash it always remind me how it feel when they were with me.













I was soon at the cemetery which was scary because I never been in here at night time before and look really different .But I run to quickly see if my neckles was still here.I hear a sound I look behind me I was twice as scary now because I saw a shape like person with wings attach. I try to run as fast as I can but trip on something.The person can closer by the second I close my eyes praying hoping that this person woundn’t hurt me. “What would a human like you be here at this time at night.”I open my eyes and it was a little boy talking to me that look just like my age who had short black hair ,red eye and darker milky skin and wearing usually clothing. “I was look for my neckles I drop.” I said quiet I was still kind of scare.















The boy took something out his pocket and grab my hand and put something in it. He close my hand and said “Open your palm.”When he said that I did it was my neckles.”Thank you person”After I said that I got up a hug him and give him a kiss on the cheek.”It was nothing I just find it around here.” He said nerves. “Anyway my name is Raven Quincey what yours.” “My name is Rosa Ramos.” I said. Every since that night I always sneak out of the house to see if he was there which he was always.Ever since that night we been friends and he took me ever thing about him being a vampire. Also I told him about my self like I hispanos and how I use to live in Mexico and my parent died and other stuff that I use to keep hinded to myself.




























But soon when my aunt find out I was in the cemetery take the shortcut after school she told me to never go there again and said “If you take that shortcut again and I found out you going to be sorry.” She said with an attitude like always when she want it her way. I sneak it out of the house one last time to tell him I not coming back. I was at the cemetery in a few secound I saw Raven”Hey come over here.” I went were he was. “So Rosa what want to do today.” I low my hand down sadly and said” I can’t be here no more because of my aunt bye Raven.” After that I didn’t look at Raven I didn’t even stay for a while I took off.














I hear him say something but didn’t brother to hear what he have to say I couldn’t .I was sad about I couldn’t see him no more ,I was scary that my aunt was going to find out I had been sneaking out of the house.A few min I notice that I was close to my aunt house and raven was far gone . I was at the house but when I open it I feel like someone watching me I felt like someone was watching all the ways to my aunt house. But I didn’t care about this feeling and went in and close the door and sneak back in my room.





























Some how my window was open and I didn’t open it was close when I sneak it out of the house. I went toward the window and close it. When I turn around my door was close .I didn’t close it I went to the door before I got there someone grab me and cover my mouth .I was try to say to help as loud as I can but I couldn‘t because my mouth was cover. So I made a lot of noisy hoping someone can hear me. “ Rosa it me be quiet you will wake up your aunt.” he say quiet in my ear. He let me go and saw a grow man who look almost like Raven. “He my father he came wash your memory.” He said like he was serious.



















“What do you mean Raven and how did you find me?” I said wondering what I said and wait for a answer with my arm across while I had a puzzling look on my face. “We are vampire which you already know and we follow your scent here. Raven told me everything about you when I find him yell your name Rosa is it. Anyway you seem like a good human little girl. He Raven father said properly patting my head afterward he just say that and soon talking again. ”But I can’t let you remember what happen between you and my son be in your memory just in case you tell someone in the future.”





































I want to talk but my mom told me don’t talk when a adult is talking which he still is the long “This is the long conversations have with a adult. ”I said in my head. ”Rosa make sure you are listening my son beg me not to remove your memory forever so I told him when the two of you get older and see each other the only way for you to memory if he kiss you for a long time and you become his fiancé If you want .” “SAY WHAAT.” I said after Raven father said that” Shhh be quiet Rosa remember your aunt will wake up for sure making that. I know it confuse to but it the only way to remember in the future or useless you don’t to remember me also I love you Rosa. Raven said.
































After he said that my heart start beating and try to not. After Raven say that say that raven father put a hand on my forehead and somehow I got dizzy and I look at raven one last time he had a sad look I want to say something but I could then I pass out that was the last time I saw raven.Not only that I hear raven voice“Rosa I want to say this quick when we meet again go to the in two night at midnight if you going to marriage me at the cemetery and I will be meeting you real soon.Also if you say yes only if you love me I be happy if you did and I love you forever.
























































I remember who he was and he stop kissing me and said. ” Do you remember now.” I couldn’t it talk and my heart start beating fast ”Is this what they call love.” I said in my head. “YOU A VAMPIRE!!” I said at loud. After saying that I kiss him too. Yo push the guy I was kiss my that childhood lover. “What are you doing!” He said “Now you want to help when I start kiss him! “ I said in my head. I was about to say something but Raven interrupted me and said “She is my fiance.“ He look at it him crazy and said “ That not true.” “It is true Yo.” He look at me with complete shock. Nobody said a word.





















Raven and silvaya was gone after slivaya got her thing and then left. I was about to leave when I was done helping doing the dish.” Wait! Rosa.” He said. ”Was all that about you and that guy why you he a vampire and your fiancé. I told him about my past and say that I have to make a chose to be his wife or not. Yo know when I lying he know I telling the true “Oh well to bad you have two say no to him.” he said. “Who say I was going to say no!” I said angrily . “I got to give him an answer in two days at nighttime by midnight I don‘t know yet.” He look at me in my eye. “Say no you don’t want to be with him.” Said like he was order me to do so again. ”Why should I listen to!?” I Said angrily again. “BECAUSE I LOVE YOU!!!”


















I was about to say something but try to leave out but Yo stop me forcefully. ”LET ME GO WHAT YOU DOING!!!!”I said mad as hell I hit him as hard as I could but could tell my punches was useless against him.” YO STOP IT WHAT ARE YOU DOING LET MY ARM GO!!!” After I said that Yo kiss me mouth to mouth when he kiss me I felt it again the same feeling when I kiss raven.“ Is this what you call love it can’t be can it.” I thought while Yo was still kissing me. Yo stop and pull me closer to me and whisper in my ear and said “I wish I was your first kiss and lover but still got a chance to be your first boyfriend.” I was able to push him away I had broking free from his arm .For so reason I had tears in my eyes I never cry after when my father and mother die.





















I scare and in pain not because of the pain in my right arm and yo force a kiss on me but the feeling that I think is love. I ran out of Yo house before he try to stop me I seen behind me he was running trying to reach me. I knew that if I don’t find a place to hind he was going soon to catch up with me. When I turn on the corner there were a lot of people so I hid in the crow. I saw Yo was still kind of behind me and got closer I saw alley and went that way and hind by the side of the garage catching my breath from all that running. I peak out a little bit and didn’t see him. After all that I went through the alley and went straight home.

I went home my aunt was bragging about how she told me so. I went to my room and think what all have happen today. What should I do Yo love me? I look at my clock on the wall it had 12:30pm it was lunch time but I didn’t feel hunger . When I saw the time again I slept automatically hope that I make the choose on and morning. I woke up and my aunt made me breakfast in bed and said “ Good morning sweetie I have to go to work bye have a good day I be away from home for a little while are business are going to Paris.” She left the room. I had for gotten my aunt was having a business trip today not only that now I was all alone with an deciding What do now h











I ate the food she made for me. After that I watch TV to see if anything good was on. It began to be night time it was already 10:30pm. I was think who should I be with while watching TV .While watch TV I already ate lunch and dinner that my aunt fix for me. It was soon 8:30pm.”I go and see if I be able to eases my head by walking.” I said to myself. I went out the door and saw silvaya and her brother Raven.” Hey what are you two done here ?” I ask “Oh nothing it was a full moon so I through we could visit you.” Raven said with a smile.







































I look at raven and see he was wear normal clothes. “I see also you wear human brand.” I said with a smirk. “Yeah these are for when we cross the human world for anything reason.” He said “ Oh well they look nick.” “Thank Rosa you look nice to yourself.” “ Thank Raven.” “Can you stop telling and can we go to the park .” Silvaya say with her lips poke out .We start to walk to the park and me and Raven talk about our childhood about how goofy we and weird stuff we saw weird stuff at the cemetery and lost thing we found. We were was at the park we stray there a while mostly watch silvaya playing around and kind of join in a little. We went home after saying bye to each other .



























It was close to 11:00 I fell a sleep and self like a baby because I was so sleepy. I woke up real late it was so late it was pass lunch and went to the kitchen to warm up my meal that aunt made me. After finishes I hear the phone ring I look at the phone and it was Yo. I didn’t want to pick up but soon the answer machine pick up. ”Rosa we need to talk I sorry what I did but can you call me please.” Yo hang u
p. I was wonder if I should call but I didn’t feel like it.
I look at the clock to see if it was 4:30 yet to see a movies call The Man In The Mask or something. It was 2:45 I though of reading a book for a while.


























I was done reading the book call Keysha Drama by Earl Sewell. And the movie was about to start I turn on the TV and watch it. Soon was over and I look on the time on the T.V it was 6:30. I though of what I was going to and the feeling from Raven and Yo I think it love.
I kept on think of what I going to do time flew by it was already 10:50 and I had forgot to turn off the TV.I turn it off and wonder what to do still . “Maybe I will know what to do when I get there.” I said out loud.
















I walk to the cemetery and the gate was open and didn’t need to side out only walk right know he wait for me. While I was walking I saw yo. ”What are you doing here. I said knowing why he was. “I here to stop you ,I don’t want you to go.” He said. “You the only person who understands about living without a father I don’t what living with a mother but we know how it feel to being away from your birthplace that was home you please pick me because I don’t want to have to lose someone I love to. “YO YOU DON”T KNOW HOW I FEEL YES WE LOST ARE FATHER BUT I LOST BOTH MY PARENT STOP THINKING YOU KNOW ME !!! I BEEN FORCE TO LIVE WITH MY AUNT ALSO MY PARENT DIED ON MY BIRTHDAY TRYING TO GET HOME!!!!I LOST TWO PEOPLE WHO I LIVE YOU UNDERSTAND ME AND IT WAS MY FALT THAT THEY DIED IF I DIDN’T RUSH THEM TO BE HOME SO THAT I CAN HAVE THAT STUPID PARTY WE BE TOGETHER THEY BE LIVE TODAY!!!!” After I say that Yo was about to say something but didn’t. He came closer to me and hugs me tighter. “Get off me please .”I say softly After I said that he left with out saying a word.



















It was noon he show up and ready for an answer” Sooooo’ what is it going to be Rosa “He said. “Ok yes I go with you Raven.” I said. He pick my head with his finger and said.” No you not you can’t be with me .“He said. “Why not I thought.” He interrupt me “Rosa I said that if you say yes and still love me you I love you forever. But I see it in your eyes you don‘t love at less not like you use to but even those you don‘t love me I still love you forever still will never forget you bye forever.” After he said that he left until I can’t see him. I soon though what he just said and found out the reason why was so anger at Yo I don’t want to love him because I was afraid of losing him like I did to two people.




































I went to Yo which was about to get in the car and I said “Yo I sorry what I said I was upset but Yo I mean Cheveyo I love you. It was the first time I said he name without no problem. After that time seem to past by quick we finishes high school went to college then got married and have two twins kids. That time was really weird at the cemetery were I lost my father and mother and other who lost there love ones too I found love again.



Similar books


JOIN THE DISCUSSION

This book has 3 comments.


on Dec. 28 2012 at 7:44 pm
AnushLoveee17 GOLD, Brooklyn, New York
16 articles 2 photos 39 comments

Favorite Quote:
sometimes you have to forget whats gone appreciate what still remains and look forward to whats coming next

Hey, your story was good it really got suspicious keep writtin ur great that it

on Dec. 26 2012 at 7:05 pm
farah9723 BRONZE, Beirut, Other
1 article 0 photos 23 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Forget The Past~Protect The Present~Predict The Future!!.."

Hey, your story is pretty good except that I felt like I lost interest , it needs to make the reader suspicious so just use more descriptive language.. U could have started the story differently u could have Said while I was walking through the cemetery I regretted not listening to grandmama warning me not to take this shortcut , but she told me not to be late and I had nothing else to do so I was walking though thhe cemetery when etc... It's to much details but I like ur theme and ur way of writing :)

on Dec. 26 2012 at 6:36 pm
jdaniels1779 BRONZE, New York, New York
3 articles 1 photo 9 comments

Favorite Quote:
I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.
Maya Angelou

Hi Jeane, The plot line is very interesting, howeber some parts were confusing. Maybe you can add a little more descriptive setting so we can really get the mood of the short story. Maybe describe the relationship between the aunt and niece a little more so we get that feel you know? At times it was a little confusing and I think you need a little more..."spice" to give  it that spooky feel. All in all, great ideas! keep up the good work