Home > Novel (Fiction) > Romance > Black Rose

Black Rose

Paige W.
Black Rose
Summary: What would you do if you found out that your gorgeous new boyfriend was a bloodsucking vampire? Well Summer didn't expect it, she had the most normal life ever. Her biggest problem was the school bully Priscilla before Eric turned up at the school. Eric is perfect for her, everything that she has ever wanted in a boy but one phone call changes her world forever and Eric bears a dangerous secret that could tear them apart forever.

Remy15This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 17, 2013 at 11:30 am:
love it and i cant wait to read more, please write and thanks:)

AnyaLafayaa said...
Incredible! This is perfect and intriguing with a nice air of mystery. I can't figure out if Eric is good or bad? Did he kill Heather? Is Summer somehow related to Heather? I can't figure it out, so I can't wait until you write more. Awesome job.

HammiThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 3, 2011 at 3:16 pm:
This is really, really good, I can't wait to read the next installement

FallenAngel1 said...
Jun. 7, 2011 at 9:37 pm:
I love this book. Please upload more, take your time though. Editing is tedious s take your time but it is really good so far. A majority of people write to esscape their world, for a lot of people they perfer to live in a world of magic or fantasy others like to live in the past or the future and when you write you can be anywhere in  the world, in any time period and be anyone that you want to be. Other times its just a better world than the one that you live in, everyone has their own re... (more »)

FallenAngel1 said...
May 12, 2011 at 5:43 pm:
This is good. but i would have to agree that it is going a little fast. But keep going, please.

PawLuvzVampirez replied...
May 19, 2011 at 11:06 pm :
I will upload as soon as I have finished editing chapter 5 of it. I have already completed the whole book, plus a sequel, and I am currently working on the third and final book. There's a reason why things are moving so fast but that will be explained further on in the series.

Itz_Bobbi18 said...

oh my gosh i like this book alot haha i admit that they are moving fast haha but i still like it alot i so want to know when yhu write sum more (:

PawLuvzVampirez replied...
May 19, 2011 at 11:07 pm :