April Fresh

Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 8 Next »

A Promise

The cool smell of chocolate and vanilla were the first things that hit me when we walked inside. Jakes little sister Mary ran ahead of me to take her place in line. She had curly brown hair that cascaded down her shoulders. Her eyes were startling blue. You couldn’t miss them. They were so much lighter than her brothers. Like the clear oceans in Hawaii. She was jumping up and down in excitement. I laughed at her innocence. I ordered the birthday cake remix which is cake batter ice cream topped
I know it's short. I just wanted it to be that way.
with hot fudge and brownies. Yummy! Mary tried the mine and ended up getting the same. Jake got cake batter with hot fudge and despite the fact that Alex was upset at me and didn’t even want to be there she ordered cake batter milkshake. We talked and laughed while we ate. Well mostly Mary talked. She would tell us all the drama that happened with her at school. It was ridiculous the things that happened to a twelve year old in sixth grade. Before I knew it, it was already ten. “Well I should probably get going.” I said standing up. “Awww!” Mary complained. I smiled and then said, “Hey if your brother wants to he can bring you by the beach and we can hang out.” Mary smiled and gave me a hug. I said goodbye as Alex walked me to my car. “Hey can you give me a ride? I don’t feel like calling my parents to come pick me up.” She rolled her eyes at the thought of it. “Sure get in.” AS we started driving I asked her, “So was it as bad as you thought?” She smiled and said, “The movie or being the third wheel on your date?” I glared at her and she laughed. “I’m kidding. It wasn’t bad at all. You would think popular boy wouldn’t be caught dead with his twelve year old sister.” I smiled and said, “I know. Hey maybe he isn’t as bad as you say. In fact I am determined to show you he’s not. By the end of this summer I am going to prove you wrong. I can promise you by the end of this summer you will be friends with him.” She rolled her eyes at me, but I was serious, and trust me I don’t break promises. You can count on it.

This book has 31 comments. Post your own now!

nemish23 said...

it's good. :)

the characters could be a little more defined and you should probably be aware of where your story is headed before you start, but it's going great.

keep writing! and i love julie&justin as well! keep writing that too!

writerchik_123 replied...
THANK YOU! And your right about the whole 'knowing where the stories going.' I'm still pretty new to writing and I've got all these ideas and I just want to write them all down at once! :) And I love Julie and Justin too

ForThoseWhoHaveHeart said...
I think you need to write more. Soon.! :D

BobbiMonkey replied...
Are you going to add more to April Fresh, and your welcome, happy to give you support.

writerchik_123 said...
Dec. 29, 2011 at 2:11 am
Okay everyone. I have come to a decision. I am going to be pretty much changing the whole book. Im sorry but i feel like I might have made a mistake with this whole vamp. Thing. So I'm just going to go with my original ideas. And special thanks to BobbiMonkey. You've been reading this since day one. Thanks for your support

writerchik_123 said...
i am honestly and genuinley sorry. I am having a MAJOR writers block. Im pretty much out of ideas. Feel free to give me some ideas. Until then I think I'm going to have to put April Fresh on hold for a little while. Read some of my other stuff in the meantime.

BobbiMonkey replied...
well, in your book since the vamps hate wolves, then how about april in about to be attacked by a vamp when she transforms. Just a idea- that u could use

writerchik_123 said...
Hey guys! I am ever so sorry I havent posted in such a long time. I have been super busy with school and trying to pull my grades up. But with thanksgiving week this week I am going to give you all at least 3 new chapter! Thanks soo much for reading!

writerchik_123 said...
Hey guys. sorry I havent posted in a while. Been busy with school. Im still pretty busy but i promise 2 new chapters by Nov. 8!

BobbiMonkey replied...
Can't wait for more chapters ( Please submit more soon!) ;)

BobbiMonkey said...
I Can't Wait For more Chapters to come :)

BobbiMonkey replied...
I been looking to see if there is more chapters and i can't wait for more (i'm kinda of a fast reader, love to read)

writerchik_123 replied...
So glad you like it!!! Promise ill post more soon!

writerchik_123 replied...
Oh and ill read some of your stuff too!

writerchik_123 said...
Hey guys. Just here to keep you posted. I have found a way to take this book into a whole new direction. Hope you guys like wolves......:)

BobbiMonkey replied...
Wolves or WereWolves?????

writerchik_123 replied...
Idk.....guess youll just have to find out.... ;)

BobbiMonkey replied...
I Cant WAIT for more!!! :)

aubreyflsom said...
Aug. 13, 2011 at 12:33 am
write more its sooo good!

writerchik_123 replied...
I cannot believe that people are actually reading this! :0 I thought it would just be another story on here that doesnt get a lot of reads! Thanks!