Home > Novel (Fiction) > Romance > Invisible Killer

Invisible Killer

Brooklyn B.
Invisible Killer
Summary: I knew we'd get caught. I just never expected to have to live with my target. I never expected to see him again. Now what am I supposed to do? I have no clue.

moderndayEmilyDickinsonThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 16 at 11:54 am:
I definitely, agree with the others. Haha, write more please! It's the best romance story, I've ever read! Your story has a balance to it, that I love! Do write more, please! It sounds like there's more, which I hope there is!

nemish23 said...
write more, write more... please write more!!! this is a really good story and i can't wait to read more!!!

Nessa13 said...
Jan. 25, 2012 at 8:10 am:
The first chapter went by really fast, but it was good. The other thing is that is weird, is whyy would Will's mom just pick a girl from a weird factory to adopt?? She doesn't even know Kali...but good just the same...

Elizabeth B. said...
Sept. 2, 2011 at 2:48 am:
WRITE MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

G. said...
OHMYGOSH! Write more!(:

LilLover5-15 said...
plz make more!!!!!

Steph0804 said...
Jul. 25, 2011 at 9:03 am:
Wow, you should write more. I love everything (except the fact that the first chapter goes super fast). Still, this story is really original :)

Rosaa said...
Jun. 19, 2011 at 12:46 am:
Ohmygosh I love this! It's so original. :) You got me hooked!

Mythgeek1 said...
Mar. 29, 2011 at 3:47 pm:
How did you get the idea? I mean, how did you get started? Did it just pop into your head from out of the blue or what? Because it rally catches the reader.

brookyboo replied...
Mar. 29, 2011 at 10:12 pm :
I had been wanting to write a story about a shape shifter for a while. It seemed like it fit to make her a killer that no one can find. Everything else just slowly popped into place.

Mythgeek1 said...
Mar. 29, 2011 at 3:46 pm:
This is very good so far, you should write more. The plot is cool and, even though there are a few typos, it is still awesome. You should be proud of yourself. Keep up the good work.

brookyboo replied...
Mar. 29, 2011 at 10:11 pm :
Thanks! I'm glad you enjoyed it!

BrielleM said...
Mar. 11, 2011 at 3:18 pm:

I really like this so far! The concept is really interesting and it's both weird and cool that she just happens to be living with the boy she was supposed to murder...

There were a few typos and I feel like sometimes, things either go by too fast, or they don't have enough description and it leaves them kind of...bland. Boring.

But most of it is very good! I look forward to reading the rest of it (:

Kenzie22 said...
Mar. 10, 2011 at 7:57 pm:
I wanna read your book! It seems amazing! It makes me very curious about it. Where can I readit? :)

brookyboo replied...
Mar. 10, 2011 at 10:07 pm :
Hey, I'm glad you liked it. I've posted everything I've had on it so far so whenever I have more I will update ;)