Home > Novel (Fiction) > Romance > Something Blue

Something Blue

bon-bon
Something Blue
Summary: My name is Sara Price. I don’t look like Sarah Palin. In fact, I don’t even like/care about/know much about, anything involving politics. Instead, I am petite, and I have shoulder-length dark-brown hair, dark-brown eyes and dark-brown skin with a deep golden undertone.

My name is Sara Price. Sometimes, I wish I could forget things, forget the incidents and occurrences that make me who I am. Sometimes, I wish I was smarter, wish I could score a 2200 on the SAT, wish I was more popular, wish I could get my best guy friend to like me.

My name is Sara Price and I have dated a whole string of boys whose names are not worth repeating. I wish they would disappear from my mind and unconscious wishes.

My name is Sara Price, and here is my story.

This book has 6 comments. Post your own now!

Shariccie said...
Wow! this looks like a great story, can't wait to read it!

bon-bon said...
Thanks for your FB. When sara is thinking it is supossed to be in italic, but TeenInk won't let me post it in italics...so it gets confusing reading it. Actually, I have an editor right now and am in the process of getting the story published....=)

triathlete99 replied...
oh, my gosh thats great. and now it makes more sense. I hope that eveything goes well for you, and if it does get published I will definitely buy a copy! Good Luck!! :)

triathlete99 said...
This is a really good story. The only problem is that sometimes it gets confusing as to when things are happening, also the plot line seems to be missing in some chapters.  But so far it is really good work. You have amazing imagery in the chapters. Please write the rest.

bubj98 said...

i love this...i feel the same way about writing and i also love how you used your thoughts.ao far ive only read the first chapter but l loooooooooooove it so far.thankyou and i hope that you might look at some of my work...i dont know but if you want to check it,you can.also...keep writing.

bon-bon replied...
Thank you. I really appreciate your feedback a lot!