Home > Novel (Fiction) > Romance > Don't Need Anyone

Don't Need Anyone

Lexie B.
Don't Need Anyone
Summary: But the chances of those happening are nil.
A million health issues that won't go away.
Parents determined to blow their vocal cords.
A concerned, troubled best friend.
A missing brother.
A strange, artistic guy.
A crazy girl determined to succeed.
What does that add up to?

Filled with laughs, probably not a whole lot of tears, butt-plants and balloons sprouting from kitty bums, follow Renee as she struggles to suppress her feelings(and sarcastic comments) and find her brother before it's too late.

This book has 113 comments. Post your own now!

XxDream_in_ColorxX said...
I love this!  I would love to read the rest of it. I love the storyline and the way it's developed so far.  I love the humor between Cole,  Renee, and Lena too.  It's really amazing. =]

OfficialApprover This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Thank you so much! It was really sweet of you to read it:)

gracegirl29 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
All i've read is the prologue, and I totally want to read more but I'm really tired:) Anyway, I loved the prologue, Renee's wit and humor were just right. keep that up. the only thing i might suggest is that some of the phrasing was a little off in some parts. for example - when you said "I sat down on my bed for minutes" could have possibly been "Minutes that seemed like hours" but only because minutes just aren't that long. but i wouldn't say they make the book less enjoyable . . . just a hair... (more »)

Thanks for pointing that out! :)

Leann13 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Alright, well, I really have no place to say anything critical haha! If I had to say ANYTHING it would be that I wished all of the book we posted! Chapter three freaked me out though when it all ran together... Though I am sure it was copy-and-paste issues- for I have had those way too many times. I really enjoyed the parts about Devon. He seems like a real creeper, but also very realistic! I know guys like that and I could relate. You really get in-tune with the main character throughout the ch... (more »)

Dec. 19, 2010 at 9:24 am

Thank you so much:)  I will add more if either:

a) They get rid of copy and paste or

b) Ten  people ask me to.

I like Muse tooXD

Well the summary pulled me in already... i will have to read it later but right now imma sleep! I am excited to read it though:) it sounds great.

Thanks! ;D     My comment on your book should be up tomorrow afternoon, latest. I'll make it a good one:)

Leann13 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
thanks so much! I will read a chapter or two right now!

nevermind i read it all haha

Dec. 19, 2010 at 9:20 am
0jlrtsd b

Dec. 19, 2010 at 9:22 am
Sorry, my computer's re.ta.rd.ed:P I meant to say, you didn't have to do that!

Raytheraym replied...
I'm too lazy and impatient to read this all in one sitting, but what I've read so far is great! You are a fantastic writer!

Thanks! =)