Home > Novel (Fiction) > Romance > My Prince Charming With Fangs

My Prince Charming With Fangs

Angel04
My Prince Charming With Fangs
Summary:

Camilla Anderson is the new girl at Forks High School. As she meets some new people, she comes across Hunter Mason. As they open up to each other, they become friends. What she doesn't know about Hunter, is that he has a deep, dark secret.

This book has 10 comments. Post your own now!

Angel04This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 28 at 8:19 pm
Thx, Malcolm!

Malcolm_ChaseThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 28 at 3:30 pm
This looks like a star romance hit! Nice job, Angel!

Apr. 27 at 9:32 am
Too late, I already tripped. And we talked about...Um...Come to the forum and find out.

WolfWhisperer0911This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Apr. 27 at 9:33 am
@Angel04 Oooooh okay?

Apr. 27 at 9:29 am
Star left tripwires all over the forum!

Apr. 27 at 9:29 am
@Angel04 Uh oh!

Apr. 27 at 9:29 am
@Angel04 I better be careful in there!

Apr. 27 at 9:26 am
Thanks, Wolf!

Apr. 27 at 9:30 am
@Angel04 What did you and StAr talk about while I was gone?

WolfWhisperer0911This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Apr. 27 at 9:25 am
@Angel04 I'll have to say: This story is a much better romance story than Twilight.