The Girl who stole the Effifel Tower | Teen Ink

The Girl who stole the Effifel Tower

March 29, 2018
By TheAquintance, Douglasville, Georgia
More by this author
TheAquintance, Douglasville, Georgia
0 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Chapter 1
Dante: Finally someone answered I have been out here for decades now step aside and let me in. I have important matters to attend too.
The “girl that stole the eiffel tower” After all that time that was the name you came up with… I guess it will have to do.Hm where should I begin? I mean that just depends on where you want it to start, was I famous… yes and no.I was know for being the second son of Louis Rousseau.I was the proper young lad that I had to be, but now I am know for my passion of fashion. I am currently a world renowned fashion designer/ Model. For the most part I just model but it's my lovely co-designer/estranged fiance, who is the brains behind this project. Azusa comes up with all the major fashion choices of the company; our dear friend Mimori wh-.(interviewer)- sir I know that this wasn't what I was hired for, but you know it will be hard to write the truth when you lie, right. What are you even blubbering about, ugh fine! Azusa and I aren't married…..(mumbles) yet, as of right know shes in some type of an “relationship with and actor who acts as if he's an robot all the time. Hm let's leave off there on that subject because it gives me an headache just thinking about it. What's the point of telling you the nearing end of my story without the beginning, why don't you sit back and enjoy the struggles I call my life.
     Back when I was a kid, I never knew what really made me want to dress like a woman and wear their clothing and try on makeup. I grew up in a plain old family that would become lawyers,doctors, or something prestigious-but that wasn't what really interested me personally. I loved fashion and everything that had to do with the industry. My family didn't notice my growing interest due to-
1. my father was going through a nasty custody battle with his ex wife
2. My mother was filing a divorce on him because she found out about his "cousin" who had just dropped off a baby-who by the way was identical in features to him and then left. Aka my little brat sister...
3. I was a quiet and reserved young lad who just watched everything from the shadows.
I didn't really have a voice back then to stand up for myself so this persona I had created was the polar opposite to me and I was happy with her, because I loved her  for making me a better me that I could be proud of. I knew that if I were to make it to the fashion industry it would be because of her fierce character. She was the peanut butter to my jelly and we were going to conquer the world… well the world of fashion! That's what I set up to happen but things at home got really bad and I had to put my dreams aside for the sake of my mother’s well being. I didn't know what the issue was with her… if she was so unhappy with him why didn't she just leave him and take all his money and tell him to never bother us again? Why did she have to stay with a man who didn't realize the consequences of his actions until things blew up in his face and money wasn't going to be the savior to his crisis. My mother was quite older than my father which would explain the reasoning for his adultery and immaturity. Ugh but the past is in the past, I mean things have been better since then. They made up, father gained full rights to my older brother and my sister was still the brat I knew her to be. Everyone was content except me. Now It's my third year in high school and it annoys me that I can't express myself the way I want! I only have a couple of months until it's times to graduate and become the man that my family needs me to become. Completely ignoring the girl that stood in front of me, I continued to stare at the window past her, out of the corner of my eye to catch a blonde boy staring me down. We fully make eye contact neither of us breaking away, I felt uncomfortable with his stare.. no-one ever looked at me this long before and I was quite impressed he could hold his composure under the graze of my deadly glare. I looked at the girl in front of me and then to him, a very devious idea popping into my head. I pulled Fumi down to my level and gentle kissed her while keeping eye contact with blondie the entire time. His face flushed and he quickly scurried out of class, I gently pushed Fumi away leaving her breathless and slightly confused.I grinned knowingly at her and wiped the saliva away that previously showed we were connected.  Before exiting I turned back to say my farewells.
Dante: That was fun, but maybe next time a little less tongue. (Pulls gum out of his mouth) I think this belongs to you.
I threw it at her feet and continued on my way to find blondie. I liked this game of hide and seek. I quickly round the corner spying him trying to get away, they are always cuter when they try to run. I see him go into the restroom and quickly follow behind him, locking the door as I fully entered.
Dante: Well well well, seems my little mouse is trapped. So tell me did you enjoy the show?
The blonde slowly looks up at him with his cheeks a darker red than before.
Blondie: I-I-I didn't mean to stare! I just got mesmerized by your eyes an-and..
I stalked closer to him, like a predator would his prey.  He did look younger and almost too innocent for his own good, normally not my type but there's something about him…
Dante: Was it really only my eyes that caught your attention? Come on now don't be shy, I won't bite… hard that is. What's your name blondie?
The cute blonde finally makes eye contact with me through his glasses. His eyes such a generic color of brown I would die for and his hair a mess of curls that is just enough for me to run my fingers through. Hmm, oh yes this will do quite nicely.
Blondie: M-Miyako Asahara, third year..
Dante: Nice to meet you, I'm Tachibana Dante. I'm a third year as well, so hopefully we can see more of each other, cutie.
It's not that I'm into guys or anything but he just seemed so adorable when all flustered by the cheap flirting tactics. I inched closer to him our noses touching. He whimpered as I softly caressed his neck.
Asahara:S-senpai
I smirked and inched closer to him pressing our bodies together lightly in an embrace. I quivered with anticipation wanting to feel his lips on mine. I stopped and looked upon him. I couldn't help but laugh, the expression he had on his face was priceless. Not only did he expect me to kiss him but he was flustered too. Oh my if only my day could get better. I quickly walked out of the bathroom and left the child alone and slightly bothered seeing that I didn't finish up the task at hand but oh well, there is always a place and time for things of such a matter. As I turned the corner I noticed that little ol Fumi was there outside with her hands behind her back and tugging at her dress. Ugh. This girl is so annoyingly cute. I walked up to her with a princely look on my face.
Dante: awe aren't you sweet waiting for me out here like that.
Fumi:Tachibana-Kun i-i-it isn't like that at all….
She stayed silent and only focused on her feet. You know it's one thing if I'm right but it's another thing when I'm right and you still have the courage to deny me.
Dante: you know… I don't like being lied to like that Suzy (twirls a piece of her hair)
Fumi: P-please don't call me that! M-my name is… Nagasawa Fumi… I keep telling you that! But you don't listen (pouts)
Dante: awe I'm sorry, my dear I will try to remember next time.
Fumi: I came out here to tell you that the teacher wants to talk to you in the faculty room…. and….never mind
Dante: hm(looks at her) alright well see then Fumi-chan~
As I turned my back on her I noticed how she held her head down i wasn't able to get a full look at her face.
Fumi: look.. Tachibana-kun I'm sorry okay. I stopped and turned my eyes on her once again
Fumi: I said I'm sorry okay, I know you have bad feelings towards me. I would too!
Her face were full of tears and snot started oozing from her nose. I didn't really think it would have affected her so much…. I
Sighed and embraced her.. looks like Dante takes another point for being the bigger person.
Fumi:i am so sorry… I didn't mean to trick you I had my reasons I swear… I never meant to hurt you…
Dante: Stop crying already because you have been forgiven already. Here keep this and wipe your face off, you have snot dripping everywhere, and oh forget about that okay… I have and so should you.
I turned away from her, I didn't want to get mad at her because the tension was still there from the previous summer. Ugh… why did she have to put that on my head again..I started walking again to get going to the faculty room. But I was stopped by her tugging back towards her by tugging on my sleeve.
Dante: what?
Fumi:I'll win you back one day…(whispers) Dante-kun
Dante: (pats her head) good luck with that  Nagasawa-chan.
I turned on my heel and walked again not once looking back at her. If it's a chase she wants then she better run fast to catch it. I smirked and thought the ending of this year just might turn out for the best.
I opened the door to the faculty room to see Hoshiko-Sensei sitting there looking at me angrily as I was the one who pissed in her cereal.I lock the door before I leaned against her desk right. Beside the spot she was sitting.
Dante: you know if you keep on frowning upon me like that you'll catch wrinkles.
I tried caressing her face but she slaps my hand away and turns to the right a little.
Dante:Aw babe, what did I do this time? Ito-San don't ignore me?
Sensei: don't touch me… and my name is sensei to you
Dante: oh I see where this is going… I'm sorry..
Sensei: for what (frowns)
Dante: for kissing Fumi… you know I only love you right? (Smirks) isn't that correct sensei?
I'm leaning dangerously close to her just to get a better look at her. I can't put two and two together. She's a 22 year old school vice principal, brown hair and eyes and a very curvy body. To be honest I don't know if she has a kink for younger guys or just desperate but she could lose her standing position if we get caught like this. I have only been dating her about 2 weeks and this will be the 5 time she called me to the faculty room for disciplinary actions. What I don't understand is how could she be jealous of Fumi. Fumi’s pretty and all but Fumi ain't as cute and innocent as she plays to be.
Sensei: Don’t you sensei me you..
Dante: Wasn’t it you who said to call you , sensei?~ {Hoshiko Ito}
I slowly moved behind her and started to give her a light massage on her shoulders. She seemed to melt under my touch after my fingertips went to work on her tense muscles. I had her in the palm of my hands and under my control as she relaxed. I slowly leaned down and placed soft kisses along her jawline to her neck.
Dante: What has gotten you so tensed lately, my dear? I think you need something to soothe you (winks)
Sensei: (blush blush) Maybe, I do. What are you going to do about it, Dante?
Dante: Why, help relax you of course.
I slowly turned her around in her chair and unbuttoned the first few buttons of her shirt. I alway enjoy teasing sensei the most, she is always so responsive. I kiss my way down her shoulder, removing her shirt in the process. I squeeze occasionally on certain curves and lightly trace her figure. I nibble up to her ear before whispering sweet nothings and naughty pleasures only I can give her.
*ding ding dong* (bell rings)
Dante:Well,well looks like it's time to take my leave.(neatly straightens out clothes)
Sensei: Dante!
Dante: shhh! Woman don't shout my name too loud, people will think I'm doing lewd things to you (grins innocently while flashing her a quick wink) This has been fun and all but I have to bid you farewell. Tah Tah.
I left the room and quickly made my way out of the school. Time to pick up that annoying brat, otherwise known as my little sister
*at the middle school*
This tacky little school is definitely tacky enough for my sisters’ liking, no wonder they have her here. I step out of my car and wait for the little brat’s arrival I have my shades on because damn the sun is causing some damage. My poor porcelain skin, will burn so easily, the things I do for love. When I spot little brat I see her walking across the courtyard to the wrong direction. Like girl I know you aren't gonna waste my time with whatever the hell you're planning to do. I take off my glasses and throw them on the front seat of my convertible to get a closer view to what she was doing and I can't believe my eyes! The brat  is with two little baby brats, like wtf I didn't know she was liked by others… I had make sure my eyes weren't playing games with me. When I approached them I grabbed the brat. She turned around shocked but soon relaxed when she saw my angered face.
Angelica : Nii-san! What are you doing here? (Tilts head to one side)
Dante: don't try to be cute! You know I had to pick you up today! Now come on.. I don't have time for this.
???: Oi you big idiot don't talk to her like that.. that's just rude of you…
???:Azusa-chan (whispers) don't get involved?!? (Flails arms)
Dante: hehe~ and what are you gonna do about it cutie (leans closer)
???:(blushes) G-get away from me Hentai-san. I have a name you know! It's Akamine Azusa… not cutie.. and that's my friend Hattori Mimori .
Mimori : Azusa! Don't introduce me to perverts
Dante: I AM NOT A PERVERT!
Azusa: yeah you are.
Dante: am not!
Mimori :( mumbles) guys……
Angelica : Settle down you two. I would love it if you all got along.
Dante:  I take it back you aren't a cutie you just a stinking brat no wonder my sister likes you.(sticks out tongue)
Azusa: I didn't want to be liked by a pervert like you anyways( kicks him in the shin and runs off)
Mimori : Azusa!!! Uhm.. goodbye… I guess (runs after Azusa)
Dante: (rubs shin) those stinking brats. Who do they think they are. Don't they know who I am?!
Angelica : I am glad you like them too nii-san~ now let's go. I am late for my afternoon tea and cookies.(walks to car)
Dante: (mumbles) but when I wanted to leave you were with those brats….
I finally make it home and I unload my car from the junk that's in it.
Dante: Alright, brat out out. Shoo, you've been in my poor baby too long and I'm tired of your presence.
Angelica :  At least I didn't get beat up by some little girl (rushes out of the car and into the house)
That little, ugh. I swear that brat is such a pain in the ass. I get out my car and lock it up before entering the house.
Dante: Mother, I'm home. You have been blessed with my presence once again, bask in the utter beauty.
Mother: I swear I will beat some sense into you…. (Sweat drops and mumbles to herself) where did I go wrong with him?
Dante: Mother don't be so upset because you weren't blessed with my charming looks. (Wink and attempts  give the a peck on on cheek)
Mother: (moved away from him with an  annoyed expression) Blessed? More like cursed, you delusional pretty boy.
Dante: How cold, mother dearest is so mean to her eldest son. (Fakes some tears)
Mother: What do you mean child you are my only son…(glares at him) (she is throwing shade at the fact their father has two other kids that aren't hers)
Dante: (sweat drops) Anyways… Mother I have something important to discuss with you that requires your full attention.
Mother:oh god.. don't tell me I'm going to be a grandmother (sweat drops)
Dante: What?! Oh hell no, I wrap my package thank you very much.
Mother:(smacks back of head) don't talk like that goodness…you know your father doesn't appreciate that type of language, so what is it that you have to tell me? I have dinner to cook.
Dante: Ouch! Child abuser… I wanted to tell you, that I have decided to become a woman. (Looks away)
Mother:... excuse me? Dante look at me!? What do you mean by that?
Dante: Are you deaf? It means exactly what I said, I want to become a female. You know boobs and a p-
Mother: don't you even dare to finish that sentence… where is this coming from? I mean… what? No this can't be.. what in the hell I going to tell your father?
Dante: I was just going to say period… I see someone's mind is in the gutter. Tsk tsk.
Mother: this isn't a game Dante!!
Dante: I know! That's why I told you, I'm completely serious about this. I wanted to tell you because I am able to talk to you unlike father dearest.
Mother: (sighs) you are only in high school, and.. and (breaks down) are you trying to change because of the past?! Where have gone wrong with you? Is it me,am I the reason for this?
Dante: Mom, no! You didn't cause it, it was just something that I had experienced for a while now…
Mother: (wipes tears) what about law school? Don't you want to do that?
Dante: I have never wanted to do that! That's something father pushed on me and you know it. I am still trying to figure out what I want to follow, when I find that out you'll be the first to know.
Mother: Well then… uhm… give me sometime to think about this. And also please take your sister out for dinner. (Deeply sighs) I'll handle your father. Thank you for being honest with me Dante, this is your life and I want you to grow and bloom into the most beautiful flower you can be. So ill support you 100 percent.
Dante: Thank you mother. (Hugs her)
Mother: (hugs him back gently) now get off of my good kimono you're wrinkling it..
Dante: (smiles and gets off her)
Mother:(exits room)
Angelica : so how do you become a woman? (Crawls from under the table) oh can we have dinner at Azusa-Chan's house? Her O bāchan makes the best dumplings ever!!
Dante: we are not going to that brat’s place. She is rude and a little pain in my-
Mother:(yells from other room) Dantee!
Dante: yes mother….
Mother: watch your mouth my son!
Angelica : (smiles demonically)if you don't take me to Azusa-Chan's house I will tell daddy your little secret~~ And what would daddy think of this?
Father: what will I think about what princess?
Angelica : Daddy! (Jumps into his arms)
Father: (catches her) Aren't You getting big. I remember when you were little. So light and fluffy, but what was that you had to tell me?
Angelica : (giggles) well daddy Dante wanted to tell that-
Dante:(covers her mouth and slightly glares at ) that we are going out to her friends for dinner. Mother isn't feeling her best so we are fending for ourselves tonight.
Father: (clueless) oh… is that so.. well here take this money and buy this sweet little one some ice cream later. Oh and your brother will be coming home soon.
Angelica : (running in circles) yay!
Dante: Alright sir. And that's…nice I suppose… thanks and we will take our leave now so have a good night.
Father: of course you too and make sure you bring her home at a reasonable time.. son
Dante: of course….
~At Azusa-san~
Angelica : (rings doorbell) I can't wait.
Dante: for what. To be disrespected?!
Angelica : Azusa-chan is really nice when she warms up to you…
Dante: tsk tsk tsk. What is taking them so long to open the damn doo-
Azusa: hello… and why did you bring him??
Angelica : well he's my chaperone for the night. So he's sadly obligated to be here.
Dante: don't talk about me like I'm not here.
Azusa: O bāchan! We have company!
Angelica : pardon the intrusion.(slightly bows)
Dante:excuse me…
(()()()Both enter()((((()
O bāchan: Well luckily I made enough to share, please come in and wash up. Dinner's almost ready.
Dante: it's so neat in here…
Azusa: yeah… O bāchan makes me and Mimori  clean like crazy on Sunday's while she watches like we are slaves… she's has no mercy on us.
O bāchan: like I always say. A clean home is a happy home. (Pinches Azusa's cheeks)hmm. Where is that girl Mimori  at? Is she still washing up in the restroom?
Angelica : oh my GOODNESS! Is my precious Mimori  here!
Mimori : (shivers) something ain't right(Comes downstairs)
Angelica : (sees Mimori  and jumps to her) My lovely little sapling what are you doing here… ohhh Dante can we take her home with us? (Whispers) I'll bring Azusa Along to…
Dante: WHAT MAKES YOU THINK I LIKE THAT LITTLE BRAT!!!
(Everyone stares at like huh??)
Angelica : pardon him. He's very confused on his feelings about Azusa-chan. I think his pride is hurt from earlier…..
Dante: That doesn't mean I like er.. hmmmph (crosses arms)
Azusa:well then… this is weird…
O bāchan: (chuckles) oh my! The house hasn't been this lively in decades! Its nice to have you all around.
Mimori : can't breathe… Help…
Azusa: please detach yourself from Mimori  before I get violent. Don't make me go get my pen… O bāchan just bought me a really pretty set too. 
Dante: what kind of child are you! To hurt my annoying sister that's my job!
Azusa: Well she's killing Mimori  so if anything I rather it be her then Mimori …
Dante: hmm? I'll have to agree with that logical reasoning maybe you aren't that bad my little cutie.. (Winks)
Azusa: O bāchan!! (Hides behind her)
O bāchan: don't be shy my dear Azusa  I'm sure he doesn't bite (chuckles)
Azusa: what is wrong with you people!!!(runs to room) not my poor O bāchan?!?!?
O bāchan: don't worry dear she's just shy. (winks)
Mimori : (runs after Azusa) Azusa!
Dante: I suppose she isn't all that bad, hmmm
Angelica : see I told you! Now O bāchan, let's eat!
During dinner we all sat around and ate the boiling hot dumplings that was filled with all types of vegetables and so of them had meat in them too along with shrimp. I hadn't had something like this in a while, yeah my mom cooks but it doesn't feel like this at home. We all talked and laughed and got to really enjoy each other's company… it felt nice to get away… I smiled blissfully and enjoyed another helping to dumplings.
Time skip
After eating so much bratzillaz and her gang of baby brats feel asleep right on the couch like today wasn't Friday. I looked at the clock to see it was at 9:55. The night was still young and all I wanted to do was go home and sleep. I haven't been so content before, maybe partying wasn't what it's all cracked up to be. I grabbed the brat and heading towards the door that O bāchan had opened.
O bāchan: you take good care tonight Dante. it was a pleasure having you. Please come back anytime!
Dante: yes mam I sure will!
O bāchan: goodnight! (Waves)
I carry my sister to my car and put her in then climb in on the other side. When she's quiet like this she isn't that bad, I would never say something like this out loud. While we drive back home, I think about how much love I felt in that house. I didn't understand it but I enjoyed it a lot. Maybe I'll be able to have that one day. I pull into the driveway and turn off the engine. I get out and pick up the child and carry her up to her room. I lay her down and tuck her in before heading to my room. I am halfway there when I hear father calling for me, making me turn around and go towards him.
Dante: yes, father?
Father: come into my study please… (poker face)
I have never see my father look so emotionless before… a wave of anxiety got me and I felt my knees trembles. I knew whatever was about to come wasn't going to have a good outcome. I desperately looked for my mother to see that she was nowhere in site. Whatever happens dear lord please let it be good, and you know the situation is bad when I'm beginning to the lord..I looked at him and he seemed totally serious. Trust me my father is always laughing and joking and sharing a smile so sweet it would make you think that it wasn't suppose to be genuine…
father: please close the door Dante.
Dante: yes sir.
I followed his order and stood straight up with all the confidence I could muster. I turned back to him slowly to see him staring daggers at me…
Dante: is there.. anything you wanted to talk about father.
Father: ah yes. Please come and sit down. (Gesture to seat in front of desk) I called you in here because your mother brought up something very peculiar
about you..
Dante: ahh is that so.. (sweats drops) //damn I can feel my confidence fade\\
Father: yes son… what is that you want to do after high school,then?
Dante: oh that all this fuss about. (Gulps)
Father: I mean unless there is something I don't know (stares directly in his eyes and folds his hands together)
Dante: no… no that was all.. but uhm with school I don't to be lawyer..
Father: oh then a doctor?
Dante: no i wa-
Father: spit it out boy!
Dante: I want to become a designer!!!(slams fist on desk)
I hadn't realized I let all my anger out and shouted a my father. I hadn't even realized in that swift moment my father had gotten up and slapped me. I felt the pain but never expected this to happen. My father has never.. and I mean NEVER! Put his hands on us. He always disciplined us with his words but the fact that he hadn't said a thing and had the courage to do this is bewildering. I touched my check to see that it was bruised and I felt my blood drip from my nose geez did you have to keep on your ring? I looked directly into my father eyes and saw them regain their liveliness again.
Father: Dante… I am… sorry. I don't know what came over me. (Reaches out for him)
Dante:(slaps hand away) Did it really piss you off that much.
Father:Excuse you?
Dante: do I anger you that much! Well I'll let you in on something you may have my mother sister and brother wrapped around that stubby pinky finger of yours… but I won't succumb to the likes of you!!!! (Clenches fist)
Father: is that so ( smirks) you think I will let you disrespect the family name like that? Then you have another thing coming.
Dante: Well my mother supports me. Why can't you too?!!!
Father: because it's a waste of time. And that won't let you live the life of luxury.
Dante: it can! And I plan on making it do exactly that.
Father: I have had enough of this.. go to your room…. we will discuss this more when your brother takes his leave.
Dante: no! Don't just push this away! This is so important to m-
Father: Dante! I said enough!
Dante: fine..(walks to door)when you have time to have a serious conversation with me call me… Goodnight….(slams door)
Father: why is that boy so headstrong like his grandmother..(mumbles and rubs head)
I didn't know where i was gonna do. I looked through my contacts to see where exactly I was going to be sleeping tonight. Ugh.. I don't even want to be bothered. I looked at myself in the mirror to my bruised face and crusty nose full of blood. I am a mess. I closed my eyes and leaned backwards against my seat I didn't care about the light changing the street was empty anyway. And as I sit in my convertible i'm thinking about just what in the hell am I gonna do now man. I  am soo happy that I stood up for what I wanted, but I know my mother's heart will be broken when she doesn't see my face tomorrow morning at the Azusaakfast table. And if I'm not there who will tell the brat about how ugly she is… I started my car again and continued down the street on the way to sensei house. I really need to relieve my pain. Why did things take such a wrong turn? I drove faster down the road wanting to feel the wind rush through my hair. I just wanted everything to forget. I pulled up to her house to see that her room light was still on, I can see her shadow walk across the room as she passes by the window. I lean on my car and pick up my phone to call her, watching her shadow move the entire time.
Sensei:How dare you call me?!? After ditching me like this. Do you really consider my feelings for you.
Dante: Of course, dear. I’m sorry I had matters to attend to, how about I make it up to you? I’m sure we can work something out. 
Sensei: there's nothing you can do that will make me forgive you .. I can't stand guys like you! Just because you have a pretty face you think that I will easily let this slide. Don't you!?
Dante:(sighs annoyingly) fine whatever. I don't have time for your s*** anyways. (Hangs up phone)(opens car door and slams it. Also starts up engine)
Sensei: (confused by noise and looks out window) he came?(whispers) (quickly runs down stairs and put the front door and stands in the middle street.
I started was at the stop sign at the end of her road. I looked back to see her standing there right on the middle of the street. Her voice echoing softly through the autumn Ito letting out a strong bit oh so quiet “Come back”. I mean who am to deny a woman who can easily succumb to her man… even though that act gets rather tired some, but for now I will continue with my fun. I get out my car and run back to her.. yeah it was stupid for me to leave it behind but if I reversed back down there I knew I would have hit her purposely… also I just wanted to go for the more romantic approach anyways so I stood right in front of her Azusaathless and taunted by sin, she knew better than to come outdoors in just her sleeping wear. Sometimes I often question who is the adult in our case scenarios. I glance at her from head to toe, dressed in nothing but a robe and her bare feet. Hmm, what is under that robe is the question.
Dante: You know… you’ll catch a cold out here like this. (I glance to the side)
Sensei: (Blushes) Speak for yourself… What brings you here? I thought you had important matters.
Dante: I mean.. Of course I wanted to make sure you were alright. I was in a big rush during school today.
Sensei: Oh, is that all? (wraps her arms around herself)
Dante: Why don’t we go inside before you get sick. (grabs your hand and leads you towards your house) 
After we both get settled into the living room, I take of my jacket and take a seat on the sofa where Sensei sits next to me.
Sensei: …..I’m still mad at you.
Dante: EH? For what? I’m here, what more do you want?
Sensei: An apology… You really hurt my feelings, teasing me like that then just leaving me alone.  I just don’t know what to do whenever you’re not around me.
Dante: … I suppose I did end things rudely. I’m sorry, Ito.
Sensei: (Blush blush, doki doki) I forgive you.
Dante: Now that we have fixed the problem, I believe I did promise to make it up to you so let’s go. (gets up and holds out my hand)
Sensei: (tilts head a little) Go where? Promise me what?
Dante: to bed, Ito. (pulls her up and towards her room) First, take off the robe. I know you’re hot under there.
Sensei: (blushes deeper) N-noo. I’ll sleep like this.
Dante: Oh for god’s sake, woman. We just finished an argument, what makes you think we aren’t having hot sex. (pulls her robe off and stares at her) Oh is this why you didn’t want to take off the  robe?
There standing before me was sensei dressed in what seemed to be only my shirt. The shirt fit her in all the right places. She was quite petite for a woman with such a voluptuous figure. I come back up to her face after taking in her alluring appearance.
Sensei: I-I-I just like sleeping in it, it smells like you. You did say I could keep it.
Dante: Indeed I did, hmm I may have to give you more of my shirts. You look delicious, love.
My hands snake around her waist and pull her closer, to my surprise I can feel she has nothing else on but my shirt. Interesting, indeed.
Dante: I believe I’m enjoying this too much. I suppose we should take care of my excitement, hmm?
Sensei: (turning into a tomato and nods)
Dante: Let me have you in the most naughtiest of ways tonight, Ito..
The next morning
I roll over when I feel the sun blind me, making me turn away and slowly open my eyes. I glance around the room to remind myself where I was. That’s right, I was with Sensei all night. Hmm, speaking of her… I attempt to sit up when i feel something-rather someone- snuggled up under me. I lift the blanket a little to see Sensei hugging my lower half, naked. I stare at her for a minute, why the hell is she this close to me? Last night, after she passed out from the pleasure I was giving her she was across the bed. This was a big bed, why is her small self over here? I push her away from me before getting out of bed to go get myself ready. Luckily, I keep spare clothes here for when I do stay late. After I take care of my daily needs, I make my way to the kitchen for something to eat. I look in her fridge to find nothing. Does this woman never eat? What the hell, I’m a growing person. (Sighs) I leave the house, and make my way to my car. Where can I get food for this morning? A light bulb goes off in my head when I remember that mouthwatering meal I had yesterday night.. I start up the car and make my way to brat #2’s house. Her grandmother did say to come by at any time. I pull up to her driveway and turn off the engine, before getting out and going to the front door. I ring the doorbell while I wait for someone to answer.
Dante: you would think that someone would have answered the door by now…(taps foot)
Azusa:(rubs eyes) O bāchan how many time have I told you to bring yo-(notices Dante) uhm may I help you?

Azusa: like?
Dante: it's none of your business.hmph!
Just right then my stomach growled and she looked at it and back to my eyes.
Azusa: oh you are hungry? Aren't you rich pretty boy? Why don't you go buy yourself a meal.
Dante: because… I came here to talk to your grandmother
Azusa: well she's not here so goodbye.(closes door)
Dante: aw come on Azusa-Chan~ I am in a tight spot right now and really need the comfort.
Azusa: (looks through crack) ugh fine you are lucky I am too tired to fight with but don't bother me.
Dante: where do you think your going?
Azusa: back to bed.. O bāchan is out at her garden and she won't be back until 10
Dante: what the hell am I supposed to do. It's only 8:54!!!
Azusa: i don't know and I don't care. Just don't bother me. (Walks up stairs)
Dante: (follows Azusa)...
Azusa: what do you think you are doing (turns to look at him)
Dante: well isn't it obvious. We are going to your room.
Azusa:(sweat drops) you can't come to my room..
Dante:(smirked) why is that?
Azusa: guys aren't allowed in there you pervert..
Dante: oh come on I don't bite (winks)
Azusa:(sprints to room) get away from me, you pervert!
Dante: you can run but you can't hide~ (chases after her)
Azusa:(screams)
I laughed even harder as the brat slipped away into her room and closed the door.i can hear the door lock being turn signaling it’s was locked and no one can enter.
Dante: awe come on! Let me in
Azusa: not by the hairs on my chinny chin chin
Dante: Hehehehe~ if I'm the big bad wolf then I guess I'll just have to eat your grandma.
Azusa:Stupid that's the wrong fairytale.
Dante: you know what I mean damn it. Now open up!
Azusa:No! Go away…(sits with back at door)
Dante: awe don't be shy Azusa..(sits with back on door)now I gonna die of boredom (groans)
Azusa: that sounds like a you problem
Dante: Fine…(smirks deviously) then I'll go. See yah! (Takes false steps and hides beside door)
Azusa:(opens door) is he gone. (Peeks out door)
I scream out a loud battle cry and tackle her to the ground. I smile with victory as I look around her room. I it was a pastel blue and had nice wooden furniture. And even her own tv and a turtle tank. It was fairly cute in here. I was impressed. I look down at her to see her face flushed. Oh yeah I'm still hovering over her. I get off her and walk over to the turtle tank. I needed to the situation less awkward. Gosh now I'm embarrassed...
Dante: W-wow this is a big turtle (taps tank)...your room is really fancy did O bāchan decorate it?
Azusa: nope my parents. They change the design of the room every new year.(stands next to him) oh and don't tap the tank franklin doesn't approve of that
Dante: hm? Where are your parents?
Azusa: idk traveling the world? I guess (shrugs)
Dante: So you never see them?
Azusa: I told them three years ago that I didn't want to be bothered with them. So they do this to makeup for lost time I “suppose”(shrugs)
Dante: oh… I know how that feel. (Watches turtle swim)
Azusa:oh (side glances at him)
Dante: (places hand on head) come on young one..
Azusa: uhm…where are you trying to take me? I don't feel safe…
Dante: For ice cream (smiles)
Azusa:For breakfast?
Dante:sure we aren't getting any younger.
Azusa: why should I trust a pervert like you? You might try to kidnap me.
Dante: Oh come on you know me! I am not gonna try anything.(mumbles) yet (smirks)
Azusa:See..that face you're making doesn't make me feel safe.
Dante:(pulls her along) Just trust me child. I have no type of interest in child's play (chuckles demonically)
Azusa: fine fine. Just stop pulling me. I think you'll dislocate something.
Dante: yay I knew you would come around.
Azusa: Hmhm. Now come on before I change my mind..
She stood at the door putting on her raincoat and shoes she looked so cute beside that devilish personality. We opened the door only to see more brats!!!
Angelica : oh my it's my NII-SAN!!..wait a minute.. what are you doing here? (Tilts head)
Mimori : I can't believe this pervert is here! What is he going here?!? Azusa!!!
Azusa: well we were-
Dante: gonna run off together (smiles)
All the girls: whatttt!!!
Mimori : Azusa!! Why this pervert!
Angelica : oh I knew it I knew it! I knew he liked her!!!! (Jumps up and down)
Dante: I make sure to make you my best man little one (smiles)
Mimori : what the heck no way! Azusa!!
Azusa: (sighs) well this is where I take my  leave have a good day( goes back to room and locks door)
Mimori : I'm coming too don't leave me!(kicks Dante in shin but misses and trips)
Angelica : my poor Mimori-chan (picks her up and dusts her off)
Mimori :(flails around) Get your bloody hands off me.
Dante: This is really sad…. Brat #2 are coming to get food? I'll treat you…
Azusa: I'm down with wasting your money. So I'm in … but don't try anything funny okay!
Angelica : Nii-san what are we eating? (Still holding onto Mimori )
Dante: That was for me and Azusa… not the rest of you…I want my little honey all to myself (winks at Azusa)
Azusa: what did I just say dude (appears next to him in different clothes)
Mimori : Well we're all here now.
Angelica : exactly and you have no rights to hog Azusa all to yourself that just rude. Didn't father teach you better.
Dante: ….. Fine. I hope you can figure out how you're gonna eat with no money.
Angelica : oh oh ho no~ didn't I tell you that daddy gave me a credit card. So I'll handle me an Mimori  expense (smiles)
Azusa: You spoil brats. O bāchan makes me and Mimori  slave the day away before handing us an allowance.
Dante: well you could become my assistant and make good money (smirks victoriously)
Azusa:uhm. No thanks I wanna live out my childhood. I have other things to do..
Dante:like???
Angelica : daydream about Akita Masahiro-Kun
Dante: Ehhhh!!! You can't have a boyfriend.. (Pouts and frowns)
Azusa: oh shut up..(blushes) 
Mimori : I mean we all do… They treat us nice. Plus you date and we're more mature than you so….(tilts head)
Dante: What do you mean you all do?! You're far too young and I'm a grown up so I can date. (Sticks out his tongue)
Azusa: shut up!!(face flushed and mumbles) I don't date Akita-Kun but I do like him.
Mimori : Keitaro is pretty dreamy~ (sighs) wish he would notice me…
Dante: Ha! I knew you guys couldn't pull any men! (Laughs uncontrollably)
Azusa: that's not funny at all… you probably never even been in love before. You seem like the playboy type who ends up getting his heartbroken.
Mimori : (sniffs ) it isn't funny…. Azusa’s right. Dumbass
Azusa: I thought you were a pretty cool dude.. but I guess I was wrong.. you're just like the rest of guys w-
Dante: hey! I have feelings too you know… I was just joking.. you all are actually very (mumbles) pretty. So I'm just looking out for you.. gosh (runs a hand through hair)
Angelica : now you have to definitely make it up to us nii-san~ it's the right thing to do (nods head) yep it sure is.
Mimori : (sniffling)
Dante: …..Fine, damn brats. Let's go. (Light bulb) I have just the plan for us today. (Smirks evilly)
Azusa:I don't know about this… what do you have in mind then?
Dante: Me, you and rest of the gang can go to the mall! And I will buy y'all item you want alongside dinner if.. you help me with this one task....
Mimori : which is?
Dante: you'll see when we get there now come.
Mimori : I don't know I don't trust this perv
Azusa:hmmm. I don't think he will try anything with his sister here.
Angelica : yep yep I am in too
Dante: alright let's go. (Grins mischievously)
Skips to the mall
I pull into a parking space that happened to be up close to the entrance.
Dante: Alright, everyone out now. We're gonna go to Sephora.
Azusa: why are we going to get make up?
Mimori :exactly? What are you trying to say?
Angelica : This is gonna be so much fun! (Jumps for joy)
Dante: that's the spirit, now let's go!
We walked into the store and the floors shined so smooth and bright. I look at huge amounts of make up all around and sigh at the beauty of it.
Dante: Daddy is home.
Mimori : (whispers to Azusa) who is he talking to?
Azusa: I don't know…. just roll with it.
Dante: Alright, brats we are here to transform all of you.
Angelica : omg! I can't wait
Mimori : I just want the food dammit
Dante: well you have to work for that.
Azusa+Mimori : that wasn't the deal. -_-
Angelica : can't you see that we will all learn to love each other.
Everyone but her: Hell no.
Dante: Anyways, let's get started.
As I work on these brats makeup, I get them to looking like the flawless bad b****es they could be… if they tried. I was just about to start on my bratty sister when my phone rang. I glance at the caller ID to see Sensei, I put my phone on the table towards the other two girls.
Dante: Here, answer that if you want.
Mimori : who is that?
Azusa:Sensei? Why would your teacher be calling you!?
Dante:Idk (shrugs)
Angelica : oooo, I got this. (Answers the phone) Hello?
Azusa:why would you answer!
Mimori :BAKA!!! I swear I could kill you.
Dante: get over here Angelica ! I am not done you!(pulls hairs)
Angelica : Geez you don't have to be so rough!!!
Sensei: D-Dante!!! Was that you???
Azusa: you have reached an automated voice message… please leave your message after the beep. BEEP!
Sensei: Look, I already heard someone say hello..so please may you please put Dante on the phone?!
Mimori : uhm..sorry.. that's not possible
Sensei:Why? 
Azusa:uhm he's preoccupied at the second so yo-
Mimori :(hangs up phone) Azusa Just it let it go… (shakes head no)
Azusa: alright
Dante: and voila! (Shows off Angelica ) isn't she a doll! I couldn't have done better. (Tears up) so now my little grasshoppers your final challenge is putting makeup on me!
Mimori : (smirks evilly) oh this will be fun..
Azusa: but aren't you a dude? What will your friends think?
Angelica : ohh is that what you mean when you said you wanted to become a woman? (Tilts head)
Azusa:WHAT!
Dante: damn it Angelica  shut up with your big mouth.
Mimori : How? When? Why? Does not compute...
Azusa: Dante-San.. you can't be serious...right.. what are you trying to say?
Dante: well exactly what it f***ing means brat…(crosses arms)
Mimori : well then, this is a turn of events…
Angelica :What I am confused?
Azusa:Well.. if that's what will make you happy then why not?
Mimori : Damn, now I have to actually have to try on your face… I feel bad.
Dante: Aw you brats love me. Come on let's have a group hug(opens arms)
Azusa: no thank.
Mimori : yeah, I'll pass too. Come on, let's put on a face for you to be a decent looking person.
Angelica : it's okay nii-san I'll Hug you!!!
Dante: I'm all good (moves to the side like shin) no thanks. 
Mimori : come on, I don't have all day for you.
Angelica : ooooo, Azusa, Mimori , is that who I think it is?
Dante: what are you talking about? (Glances in the direction she looks)
Angelica : (points at the two taller boys across the store) Them! They are here, and totally checking y'all out.
Azusa: omg it's Akita-Senpai!! Let's go now!!!!!(pushes away from the guys)
Mimori : Keitaro-san! I-I, why is he here? Wait no, we can't just go over there!
Angelica : Why not?
Dante: (takes off his shades and clearly sees the guys) Oh hell no. Not those heathens.
Azusa: please let us just go! Please…
Dante: nonsense, we'll go and say hi. (Grabs you by the arm and leads you towards them)
Azusa: you are so embarrassing (face goes into full blush)
Angelica : Akita-San! Adachi-San! Hello (runs over to them)
Keitaro: oh look who it is..(smug smirk)
Angelica : Hey guys...
Mimori : (whispers to Azusa) Can we die now?
Azusa: yes…
Dante: you guys are flustered over them… I don't even see any type of sex appeal..(sighs)
Mimori : whatever that's cause you don't have any… They are hotter than you'll ever be
Masahiro:(walks up to Azusa, Dante and Mimori ) oi.. are you Akamine Azusa …
Keitaro: wow I didn't expect this to happen.. hm how intriguing(smirks)
Azusa:uhm…yeah (sweat drops)
Masahiro: oh look at me when I'm talking to you (poker face and reaches out for Azusa)
Dante: and if she doesn't?…(stands in front of Azusa)
Masahiro: hm.. okay whatever… (walks past him) I'm getting out of here see yah keitaro.
Angelica : aw don't go! Azusa-chan really like you Akita-san!
Azusa:(turns to look at Angelica  with wide eyes) Angelica !
Dante: tsk tsk tsk. Whatever good riddance
Mimori : You want me to kill her now?
Azusa: I don't kn-
Masahiro:(grabs Azusa Wrist and turns her around) hm.. is that so..(smirks)
Azusa:(blushes a deep crimson).....
Masahiro: so I'll take that as a yes.. hm that's good.. make sure you only think of me.. you got that?
Dante: Excuse me?!
Azusa: what!?! What does that even mean
Masahiro: exactly what I said. And if you're gonna act like that then I'll just lose interest..(let's go of her)
Angelica : No, she's interested. (Slaps Dante’s hand away and pushes Azusa towards him)
Masahiro:good.. well I'll be seeing you around… Keitaro come we have practice.
Keitaro: I suppose this is good bye for now. (Winks at Mimori ) I expect to see you a lot more too, sweetheart.
Dante: I forbid this to happen! You'll can't date them… because… because
Masahiro:(chuckles) are you jealous?
Dante: Of you? Ha, in your dreams sweetie.
Keitaro: I mean if it sounds like jealousy looks like jealousy then he must be jealous.. (snickers)
Dante: (fumes) H-how dare you! Don't you know how rude it is to disrespect your elders!?
Masahiro: hm.. whatever, look Azusa  if you want to hang out you know what where to find me..goodbye
Angelica : (evil aura) Nii-san, come with me for a bit… (Drags him away to Sephora)
Dante: what the hell do you think you're doing!!!
Angelica : taking you from the problem, gosh. Killing their game like that, what's wrong with you?
Dante: nothing at all! I know guys like them will do them something horrible to them. I'm just protecting their innocence!
Angelica :by doing what exactly? Is this frustration coming from you and father disagreement?
Dante: No!!! I just know how this story plays out. Girl loves boy and boy doesn't really care about girl so he uses her for his needs and once it's done he will leave.
Angelica : but.. nii-san they aren't like that at all… they are super popular and get good grades! So no trouble will come from them.
Dante: whatever (puts shades back on) I hope y'all enjoy walking home. (Leaves)
Angelica : nii-san!! Wait!
I had to leave those damned forsaken brats alone. I couldn't believe those idiots fell for them. Do they not know the consequences of dating a bad boy! When this blows up in their face I won't be there to comfort them or anything. I will let them suffer. HMPH! That shows them alright,it sure does.

Chapter 2
Azusa  and Mimori  were looking around for Angelica  and Dante but the two were nowhere to be found.
Masahiro: hm? What are you doing?
Azusa:  n-nothing but have you seen Angelica  and Dante? (Looks around him)
Masahiro:Nope.. and I don't really care where they went..(puts hands in pocket and looks down at Azusa)
Keitaro: Aw don't be so mean Masahiro, and Azusa-Chan aren't we enough company for you miss popular?
Azusa: I am not popular! I only have Mimori  (puts arm around Mimori )
Mimori : W-what? (Blushing)
Azusa: Mhm it's the truth…
Keitaro: We didn't mean it in that sense silly… I meant in a more romantic way (rubs shoulders and wiggles eyebrows)
Mimori : so hot… I mean um (blushes and hides behind Azusa)
Azusa: ha! Don't be shy now (smirks)
Mimori : Shut up...
Keitaro:(laughs) hm how about you two come to practice with us! That way we can get to know each other better. (Smiles)
Mimori : Um I-i -we- uh I does not compute. Azusa. (Embarrassed)
Azusa: uhm.. Idk… I mean we came here with Angelica  and her brother so I don't think they would appre-
Angelica : (runs over) Azusa!!!!
Azusa: yes!(sweat drops)
Angelica : you would not believe what just happened
Azusa:what….
Angelica :nii-san left us! He got angry and left!
Azusa+Mimori : what!!
Mimori : I knew we couldn't trust that guy
Azusa: ugh, then he didn't even buy us food!
Mimori : Azusa!! How did you remember before me!!! Omg!
Masahiro: well you don't have a choice now so don't turn down my offer. Come with us.
Angelica : oooo where we we going?
Keitaro: well we offered Azusa  and Mimori -Chan to come and enjoy our band practice.
Angelica : Oooo! I like bands! May I join?
Keitaro: well you see that-
Masahiro:No….
Keitaro: Masahiro, What did I say about being mean to girls, you know they are gentle.
Masahiro: Well you are too nice to girls, why couldn't you just have said no and called it day. (Sighs)
Angelica :(doops head) it's alright guys. I will just call the limo
Mimori : why do you sound so sad, you're getting fed and nice mode of transpiration.
Azusa: right… we still haven't eaten.
Masahiro:Well after practice we do go to ramen shop. So we could treat you to dinner.
Keitaro: that's nice! Good thinking Masahiro.( pats back)
Masahiro: Mhm whatever. (Walks toward entrance but stopped and looks back at the group) are you'll coming?
Angelica : alright my lovelies have fun but not too much fun( winks and walks off) Bye!
Mimori : Wait! she left… Azusa, what are we going to do?
Keitaro: of course you would come along silly. (Puts arm around Mimori  and starts walking)
Mimori : What? I mean sure.
Masahiro:(grabs Azusa’s hand and pulls her along) you walk to slow. Hurry up so I don't leave you.
Azusa:(blushes)...okay…
The young group of children goes out into the mall parking and stops in front of a pair of bikes.
Azusa: awe this is cool! I was expecting… something else (looks down at bikes experiencing shoujo moment)
Masahiro:hmm.. what? Oh no that's not my bike (points to motorcycles behind them) that is.
Azusa: ohhhhh (sweatsdrops)
Keitaro: hehe. Azusa -Chan you are super silly! Are you scared( looks at her closely)
Mimori : Uhm.. excuse you! Uhm..Azusa doesn't like people all close to her so bac-
Keitaro: oh jealous are we Mimori -Chan, it's okay I only have eyes on you (winks)
Mimori : (blushes and mumbles) I think I just died….
Keitaro: well how about I revive you with a kiss (puckers lips)
Masahiro: Ugh. Can you flirt with us not around. (Smacks him on head)
Keitaro: hm are you now jealous??? I'll give you love too!
Masahiro: shut up (walks past Azusa and gets on bike) here. (Throws helmet)
Azusa: okay(catches and puts helmet on) (sits behind him and lightly grabs shoulders)
Keitaro: don't be shy Azusa -chan, Masahiro doesn't bite… here hold him like this (moves arms around waist)
Masahiro:hm.. you're warm.
Azusa:(blushes)shut up…
Mimori : that's so cute. (Snickers)
Azusa: don't make me get off this bike…
Mimori : So, Adaichi-San, are we going in your car?
Keitaro:hm? (Laughs) you're a riot. My bike is right here.
Mimori : oh, great.. I've never been on one, so please take it easy.
Keitaro: of course I will..(hands her a helmet and gets on his bike)
Mimori : thank you. (Puts on the helmet and gets behind him. Wraps my arms around his waist)
Keitaro: (starts the bike and glances at Mimori ) Not.
Mimori : What? (Can't hear over the bike)
Keitaro: (Speeds off)
Masahiro:tsk. He's a show off, don't mind him.
Azusa: alright then Akita-
Masahiro:Call me Masahiro.
Azusa:(blushes) W-What?!
Masahiro:(chuckles) just kidding. You ready?
Azusa:uhm sur-
Masahiro:(zooms right behind keitaro)
Azusa: (squeezes tighter)
Masahiro: Don't squeeze me so tight woman
Azusa:Well slow down!
Masahiro:(smirks) no. (speeds up)
The night sky turned a beautiful orange and red color as the 4 teens drove through the streets of Tokyo. They pulled up to this abandoned storage garage. They stopped the bikes and stood in front of it taking in the building appearance…
Keitaro:Masahiro that's no fair how did you beat me(pouts) my baby is built off of 200 horsepower. Compared to your little dirt bike..
Masahiro:ha. Don't be upset you lost in front of girls..
Keitaro:humph!(looks at Mimori  and Azusa) omg Azusa -Chan look at your Hair. (Burst into laughter) oh my! (Clutches stomach)
Azusa: oh it's not funny that helmet hair is no joke!
Mimori : (snickers)
Azusa: ok don't laugh. Your hair looks like mine.. hmm maybe even worse.
Mimori :You know what.. shut up..
Keitaro: oh man (wipes tears)
Masahiro:(pats Azusa’s head) you look good
Azusa:(moves his hand) okay okay (blushes)
Keitaro: awe don't try to be all romantic.. it doesn't suit you (shivers) I have seen you angry before, the personalities don't add up
Mimori : so, where are we exactly?
Keitaro: don't ignore me!
Masahiro: oh, this is where we practice.
Azusa: ohh this place look cool
Keitaro: I know right! We spent a lot of our summers pimping it out..
They all went inside to see it had a huge stage and nice stands and a recording booth, it actually had a really cute set up and it want in a weird place of town either.
It had a nice ambiance to it.
Mimori and Azusa: so suguo (looking at rinks in amazement)
???(male voice): what the hell do you groupies think you're doing here?
???(female voice): awe Tooru-Sama go easy on them.. I'm sure if Masahiro-sama is here with them then they have purpose.
???(mv):I guess.. well don't get on our way (walks off)
Mimori : who was that!? (Sweat Drops)
Keitaro: oh that's Tooru and Ringe they are also in our band. (Smiles)
Masahiro: Yeah. Tooru plays bass and Ringe sings.
Azusa: so what do you all play
Keitaro: I play drums and Masahiro plays electric guitar and sings backup!
Ringe:Sooo(looks Azusa and Mimori up and down) who are yoooou?
Azusa: my name is Akamine Azusa … and that's Hattori Mimori
Mimori :Hello.
Tooru:hm you look dainty and fragile. Too cute to hanging around these brutes…(smirks)
Ringe:(bursts into laughter) oh that's a good one Tooru-Sama
Masahiro: Psh.. like you would know what is best for them,now let's start practice we can't keep them out all night.
Keitaro: I mean I wouldn't mind (winks at girls)
Ringe:(smacks him) Oh you wish!
They all get on stage holding their instruments up with Ringe in the center. She didn't seem like the girl that would be participating in a band, she had long black hair, and polished facial feature that just made you want to date at her all the time she was very model looking and had the aura of someone who was recognized as beautiful frequently. Next was tooru he fit the look perfectly, he was decked out with piercing and had an arm tattoo, he seemed like the eldest in the group and looked very tough guy liked. He looks as if people see him and don't make eye contact, he's super intimidating due to his big built and tall structure. He had dark brown hair and brown eyes his feature weren't exactly the best but he wasn't “ugly” either… hm keitaro had the most distinctive features. He has red hair and hazel eyes. Which made him even more majestic to look at,along with his cheeky attitude that would instantly make you fall for that charm. Lastly you have Masahiro who is really hard to get through too. He doesn't really like a lot of people and he's deemed to be the lone wolf who is ever so popular. Together they make a awesome looking band and make even better sounding music no wonder they all hang together to do the one thing they all have in common. The miniature concert that was being held for the two girls had stopped and they looked at the group of musicians with suguo eyes(lmao amazement glued on their face)
Azusa:Wow that was so cool!
Mimori : I know right! I applaud thee.
Ringe: well our success is all because of  Masahiro-Sama
Masahiro:tsk.
Keitaro: yeah, I didn't take him serious when he asked me to make a band with him…
Tooru:Y'all were much younger than.. ugh makes me feel all old(groans)
Keitaro: I mean you are pretty elderly
Tooru: oi! Don't be all cheeky..
Ringe: yeah we had some good times.. told bad they will all end soon
Azusa: what do you mean?
Ringe: well I have to quit the band because of college… I'm not really looking into getting famous, I couldn't handle a life like that anyways!
Tooru: yeah then I'll go back to running my music store, and tattoo parlor (smirks) Oh I can't wait to see Mary Jane again…
Mimori :Who?
Ringe:(frowns) Some stupid wench that works for him, she hates my guts! But I don't mind if she does because Tooru-sama belongs to me!
Azusa: Wow…
Tooru: Stop being such a brat… gosh I already told you that nothing will tear us apart… geez what more do you want..(tries to be annoyed)
Ringe:(blushes).... Gomen, but I can't stand it when you say things like that!(crosses arms)
Keitaro: Settle down you two! We have guest, y'all can makeup later.
Mimori : whaaaat? (Tilts head to the side)
Keitaro: oh.. you don't know! ( gasps) well let me tell you then( grins and starts walking over to Mimori )
Masahiro:(stops him) I think it will be better to leave them out of it. Come on we have dinner to go catch.
Mimori : hmmmm…
keitaro: make sure y'all lock her up!(waves goodbye)
Ringe: mhm..  goodbye Azusa -Chin and Mimori -Chin come back soon! (Smiles and waves)
Tooru:(simple wave)
Ringe: Tooru-Sama that's the weakest goodbye ever…(pouts)
Tooru:... okay and?
Ringe: what am I gonna do with you( shakes head)
The 4 teen leave the couple to tend to their affairs. They walked out the building and look at each other.
Azusa:So?
Keitaro:Well of course you are going to get fed
Masahiro:Do you guys like Ramen?
Azusa+Mimori : yes!
Azusa: O bāchan makes it for us all the time…
Keitaro: Are you two related?
Masahiro:(looks at both girls)
Mimori : no O bāchan makes everyone call her that…
Keitaro: too bad. That would have given me an excuse to say you guys were super cute (smiles)
Masahiro:(grabs Azusa’s hand and pulls her to the front next to him) could you stop flirting with anything that walks and has boobs.
Keitaro: what can I say I like them all.
Mimori :....(sweatsdrops)
Keitaro: but right know I'm preoccupied so I'll tell them to “go away I'm already taken!” (Throws fist in the air righteously)
Mimori : (laughs) you are so weird!
Keitaro: Only for you babe (winks)
Mimori :(blushes and pushes keitaro softly)....
Masahiro: Next time we go out I promise it'll be just you and me. I can't deal with him.
Azusa:I would like that..(blushes)
Masahiro:(holds her hand tighter and smiles) good
Azusa:(smiles back)
Keitaro: Hey what did I miss! Why are y'all so smiley and blushy?!?!?! Azusa-chan what did he say to you?
Azusa:(looks at Masahiro then back at keitaro) nothing…
Mimori : that's some bull….
Keitaro:I agree!
Masahiro: it wasn't for your ears so get lost already…
Keitaro: but I let you know all the things I say to my honey
Masahiro: that's the difference between you and me.
Keitaro: Fine (whispers to Mimori )
Mimori :(laughs) what? I'm sure you didn't speak a correct language!
Keitaro: Mimori iiiiiii (whines) you are suppose to follow my lead! Ughh
Mimori :there there (pats shoulder and snickers)
Masahiro: come on let's ditch them…
Azusa: Aren't we all going to get the ramen?
Masahiro: we could go somewhere else…
Azusa: like?
Keitaro: like what!? I am onto you now!
Azusa:( laughs) nothing Adaichi-San…
Keitaro: Don't call me that, I consider you a friend so just call me Keitaro-Kun
Azusa: well I mea-
Masahiro:Tsk isn't this bothersome.
Azusa:hm? Is something wrong. Akita-San
Masahiro: Don't feel pressured by that idiot you can call him anything you want.. that makes you feel comfortable…
Keitaro: Well I would like it if you called me Keitaro-kun but it's only a request..hm (pouts)
Masahiro: Anyways… we are here
The ramen shop looked old and small but it had a nice theme of all wood and traditional Japanese time. And the inside looked even more quaint. The halls were decorated with Japanese war stuff and had a good 1940’s feel to it and smelled amazing.
Azusa: I didn't even know this was here
Keitaro: yeah we have been going here since we were little.
Mimori : Wow…
Masahiro:Yeah my uncle owns the place and puts us to work here every summer. Oh just to let you know my uncle is a bit-
Uncle: if it isn't my little boy Masahiro. (Pats shoulder hard)
Masahiro:ugh..nice to see you too uncle
Uncle: (deep chuckle)you have grown stronger I see! Ooooh if it isn't Prince Charming himself! KEITARO where have been?!
Keitaro: well you know me, I always have something to preoccupy my time.
Uncle: hmm I see.. well who do we have here (peers at the girls)
Masahiro: Oh those are j-
Keitaro: our girlfriends!
Uncle:( has stars in his eyes) thank you kamisama! (Cries) I thought these idiots were gonna die alone!
Masahiro:(sighs) can you please get up… you are making a scene…
Azusa+Mimori : (snickers)
Uncle: it's a pleasure to meet you ladies! (Kisses hands of both girls)Now come this way. I have prepared something for you all to try.
Masahiro: How did you know we were coming?
Uncle: huh? Oh that right.. what's her name called and told me…
Keitaro: hm that woman is fast
Masahiro:of course she did.
Uncle: if you're gonna date a lady you have to go all out to show her you care…
(Elbows both guys) ladies please let me know if they mistreat you. I will punish them.. severely (smiles) have a great dinner
{they are at a booth the girls on the inside. Azusa next to Hiro, across from them Mimori next to Kei. }
Teens: Hai…
Keitaro: some people don't ever change do they…
Masahiro: I apologize about my uncle he is very...outspoken…
Azusa: it's cool I thought he was funny
Mimori : yeah that some classic comedy.
Masahiro:(blushes slightly) tsk whatever
Keitaro: awe aren't you all cute getting all flustered (talks with baby voice)
Masahiro:tsk..Shut up..
Mimori : (Snickers) Awe, he has some emotions. Azusa, maybe he can have feelings.
Masahiro: I am not a robot!
Mimori : sureeee.
Keitaro: that's like me saying I haven't taken a liking to Mimori -Chan.
Mimori : Yea- Wait what? (Blushes)
Azusa: Oh, isn't this cute.
Mimori : Shuddup…
Masahiro:Ugh… You all need to get a grip on yourselves
Uncle: MASAHIROOOOOOOOO! (Looks like he's about to power up)
Masahiro:yea….(sweats drops)
Uncle:Prepare yourselves to get served.( does cool stuff and tricks to serve piping hot noodles)
Mimori +Azusa: Suguo!! (Eyes sparkle)
Keitaro: I'm surprised he still got it 
Masahiro:show off (looks on opposite direction and crosses arms)
Uncle:Dinner is served. And I hope you like it, it's my best dish. CLASSIC RAMEN!
Masahiro:all that for ramen
Keitaro: oh goody….. how amazing(dripping with sarcasms)
Mimori : my favorite
Azusa: (tries some) Omg! I think O bāchan might have some competition…
Mimori : (eats some) true, it's surprisingly good.
Uncle:(sweats drops aura weakens)Surprisingly??!?!
Mimori : I honestly thought you were some shady old geezer.
Uncle: (arrows hits him in his heart)
Azusa: Who couldn't really cook…
Uncle:(arrows hits him in his heart) ugh you ladies are killing me (groans)
Keitaro: Hm well maybe you should go then.. you are interrupting my date.. Well our double date
Uncle: (crawls away) goodbye.. have a good night
Azusa: sorry…(continues eating)
Masahiro: so is it good?
Azusa: yeah…(looks at him)
Masahiro:Well give me some…
Azusa: what….(blushes and covers mouth)
No way!
Masahiro: why? Sharing is considered caring…
Keitaro: ooh good idea.. I want some Mimori .(opens mouth) ahhh!
Mimori : Oh heck no… (blushes) where did this come from!?!?!
Keitaro: well if Azusa -Chan is going to fed him, then I want to be too( smiles and leans closer)
Masahiro: Stop copying me..  that's annoying...
Mimori : (blushing and holds some out for him)
Keitaro: (pulls her by her chin and keeps eyes contact) hm.. its yummy thanks Mimori  (winks)
Masahiro: ugh I lost my appetite..(stands up)Azusa -San let's go…
Azusa: Eh?!?
Masahiro: HM? That is your name right… I know I haven't gotten it confused (smirks)
Azusa:I didn't know you you were gonna call me that…
Masahiro: good now come on…
Keitaro: where are we going? We haven't finished eating.. oh I see what you're planning .(winks)
Masahiro: yeah I'm getting away from you
Azusa: what about my food?
Masahiro: oh I'll have my uncle make your meal to go… I'll drop it off later (stands up)
Azusa:uhm okay… so where are we going?
Masahiro: hmm idk… so come on already…
Azusa: That definitely makes me feel reassured...
Mimori : No. Don't leave me, Azusa. (Pulls on your sleeve)
Masahiro: Well make your choice.. because I'm gonna leave…
Azusa: well Mimori I-
Masahiro:(walks out)
Keitaro: I'm surprised you're st-
Azusa:(stands up absurdly and chases after him)
Mimori : Well there she goes… all alone again..
Keitaro:(picks food) I don't blame her. 
Mimori : (sweatdrops) my vengeance will rain like the fiery pits of hell. Better not come to me when she needs hacking.
Keitaro: righhhhtttt…. I mean this is the only way he can show her how he really feels.
Mimori : what do you mean?
Keitaro: hm.. I'll let you ponder on that..
Mimori : Quit being mysterious, that's Akita-san’s thing.
Keitaro: what can I say he's rubs off on me.. we've been together too long for him not too. (Genuine smile)
Mimori : (rolls my eyes and finishes my ramen) Alright…
Keitaro: Anyways, what did I hear about you hacking?
Mimori : Huh?! Nothing! I didn't think you heard that… (embarrassed)
Keitaro: Of course I heard you silly, but I had to finish my thought before I lost it. Now, how skilled is your hacking? (Leans forward while resting on his elbows)
Mimori : Well I don't mean to brag but I'm almost hacked into the government top secret files. Of course this is classified information..
Keitaro: (nods quickly) Of course, that's interesting. I knew I would get along with you best.
Mimori : Oh ho ho ho, is that why I found it odd when someone was trying to hack into my system? (Smirks)  It was really hard to kick you out.
Keitaro: (smirks back) I had to check out my competition before I made my move. (Winks)
Mimori : well isn't that sweet of you, glad I was up to your standards then.
Keitaro: We'll have to settle on who's a better hacker another day, because I would feel bad if I would have actually put in effort to hack you.
Mimori : Ha!? Oh is this about that male pride thing, afraid I was going to spread the pictures I copied- (sweatdrops) s***…
Keitaro: Gotcha. I had a feeling it was you hacking in, so I let you. However, I only showed you what I wanted you to see.
Mimori : (pouts and looks away) Tsk, shut up.
Keitaro: (laughs) You are so cute. I wonder what type of good karma I got in order to meet someone as weird as me.
Mimori : Speak for yourself, I'm not as weird as you. (Sticks out my tongue)
Keitaro: Yeah yeah whatever you say.
The two continued to talk about various topics from computer hacking to photography, etc through later into the night before Keitaro notices just how late it is.
Keitaro: My my, I had so much fun I didn't even realize the time. We have to hurry and meet up with Hiro. (Stands up from the Booth and hold out his hand.) Shall we?
Mimori : I suppose so. (Does the same and takes his hand. You know you’re kinda cool,Adachi-san.
Keitaro: Now now don't be so formal, call me Keitaro-kun cutie. (Wraps an arm around you and walks us both out the door of the restaurant)
Mimori : I want to give you a nickname too (pouts) W-what about Kei-kun.
Keitaro: Ah, you've chosen a nickname just for me! I will glady accept, as long as I can keep calling you how I please, babe.
Mimori : (blushes) Sure, if that floats your boat.
Keitaro: It's settled then! Now we have to see each other again. (Smiles)
Both of them got onto Keitaro’s bike and drove to O bāchan's. With the help of Mimori ’s directions they didn't end up lost. As both get off the teens get off the bike, Mimori is so moved by how much she liked Kei. He was weird enough to handle her crazy. It was a beautiful match.
Meanwhile
(With Azusa and Hiro)
The young girl clenched tighter to the boy as he swerved through the ongoing traffic. The ride was mostly silent until they arrived to this field that had the viewpoint of The entire city. It took the girl’s Azusa’s breath away, she wasn't able to see the city glow at night… it was so mesmerizing
Azusa: Wow this place is so cool!
Masahiro: hm I guess the view is exceptional… but I got something better to look at..
Azusa:hm? what do you mean?
Masahiro: I'm talking about you(stares at her)
Azusa:(blushes) stop teasing me (turns away)
Masahiro: hm….
Azusa:....(tugs on sleeves)
Masahiro+Azusa:I’m sorry…
Azusa: No no I-
Masahiro:I am.. I didn't mean to come off as teasing you.. I meant every word I said
Azusa: (looks at him with wide eyes) I'm sorry I'm making this awkward for you.. (looks away)
Masahiro:(leans on that side-rail) it's cool, I should express myself more so I don't make you feel awkward…
Azusa: (covers face)....
Masahiro: (grabs her hands) You don't have to hide from me ya know (smirks)
Azusa: (looks away) o...k (blushes)
Masahiro: (sighs) Would I embarrass you more if I said I wanted to kiss you ( looks straight into her eyes) (slightly blushes and inches his way to her)
Azusa: (blush deepens but still nods head)
Masahiro:(leans in closer) Good (speaks in just barely over a whisper)
Azusa:(closes her eyes)
{As much as the boy wanted to kiss the girl he couldn't bring himself to it.. He knew that the beast within wouldn't be able to keep itself contempt with just that, easily ravishing her on the sight… but the gentleman within told him to wait for the right moment and to settle the urge that tired it best to escape…(I am dying sorry Mimori  I had to add it in) }
Masahiro: uhm.. (leans away) I'm sorry I can't do it…
Azusa: (snaps eyes open) oh..
Masahiro: I just want to get to know you slightly better before I move things along too fast..
Azusa: it's fine I understand… so what's so significant about this place?
Masahiro: This was where I spent my time alone. No one knows of this, not even keitaro and I swear that kid knows me better than I know the back of my own hand.
Azusa: wow.. you guys must have a deep bond..
Masahiro: Sadly we do.. I can't remember any of my childhood memories without that idiot.
Azusa: That's nice.
Masahiro: what about you and Hattori -San?
Azusa: we haven't been friends for that longest,only since the beginning of middle school, but she's a good friend and I appreciate her company.
They both put their hands on the rail and bask in the utter silence. just enjoying the night and the beautiful view of the city. Everything seemed so blissful.
Masahiro: well I don't want you getting to trouble so.. let's go (starts walking)
Azusa: mhm (follows behind him)
Masahiro:catch. (Throws helmet) (sits on bike
Azusa: (puts on helmet) arigato. (Does the same by grips his waist with perfection)
Masahiro: looks like someone learned…
Azusa: what can I say I pick of things fast.
Masahiro: hm… you ready?
Azusa: yeah (smiles)
Masahiro:(smiles back and goes at a cruising pace)
As they drove off from their secluded area they drove at a moderate speed and it felt just like a cruise going at such a relaxing pace. It gave the girl time to take in everything that happened and was going on around her. The boy stole glances at the girl wondering what exactly she thought of him. Their time together hadn't gone wrong but it wasn't the best either. He wish he had a better knowledge of dating. As much as he hated to admit it, his uncle might have been slightly right.
Azusa: if you take this next right my house is the third on the left..
Masahiro: (nods head)
They were silent yet again.. it was now or never he didn't care about the consequences of his actions. He was curious about how soft her lips was and the way she tasted.. it was bad that he had the impulses to want to kiss her but the fact the she clouded his mind was bewildering. A girl has never made him feel like this before.
Masahiro: so I..uhm hope you enjoyed our time together.
Azusa: I did, thanks for the fun time.. well goodnight…(walks towards the front door)
Masahiro:(hesitant to grab her but does anyway)..wait...
Azusa:(looks back at him) yeah Akita-San?
Masahiro: Kiss me….
Azusa: w-what….(blushes)
Masahiro:(gulps and pulls her closer to him) I said kiss me…(blushes) please…
Azusa: but I thought-
Masahiro: forgot about that and just listen to me now.
Azusa:okay…
Masahiro:(Leans in closer)
Azusa:(closes eyes)
Keitaro: What are you doing Masahiro!!! (rushes towards them with Mimori right behind him)
Azusa Quickly pushed masahiro away and her whole face is flushed. She quickly walks past them and straight into the house.
Masahiro:(sighs) Really?
Keitaro: well that's what you get for ditching me (sticks out tongue)
Masahiro: anyways Hattori-san goodnight… will you tell her I said goodnight...
keitaro: wait for me, I won't take long!
Mimori : Night Akita-San I'll let her know…
Masahiro: okay. (leaves anyways)
Keitaro: so babe, let's make this quick
???: Brat number 3 if you don't get that ass in the house. I will beat you!
Mimori : who do you think you are!
Dante: I have a  shoe and I am not afraid to use it.. ( picks up sandal)
Mimori : (sweatdrops) alright, let's not do anything hasty… night Kei-kun (scurried past Dante in a hurry)
Dante: if I see you and your little friend with those girls again I'll call… the police
Keitaro: for? (smirks)
Dante: …..oh shut up and leave already….(stomps into house)
Keitaro:(tries to go catch up to masahiro)



Similar books


JOIN THE DISCUSSION

This book has 0 comments.