And Then... part 1 | Teen Ink

And Then... part 1

By Taylor1234, springs, Colorado
Taylor1234, Springs, Colorado

Author's note:

My inspiration was from a achoolic dad, and a loss of a family memeber.

On the first day of senior year I try to seem okay so as I look at my schedule I realize I’m not in any advanced classes but I won’t be sad it was my own fault although I’ll have to change that if I want any chance of getting an internship to this hospital my dad works at. It may not be what I really want but my brother was going to do it until.
“oh sorry” this kid says as he bumped into me and all my books fell.
“Its fine you don’t have to help me pick the books up” I said politely or as politely as me and my fake smile could do. Which isn’t much.
“no of course I do, are you a senior?”
“ya, are you?”
“Cool, ya, same, oh sorry I already said that”
“it’s fine hope to see you around”
“you do? Sorry you don’t have to answer that anyway ya hope to see ya around”
“Bye”
Wow that was kind of awkward then he turns around and walks back over.
“oh, wait what’s your name”
“jade and yours?”
“pretty like you Tye”
“thanks, flirting much?”
“sorry”
“oh no its fine”
“Bye again”
As I’m walking to my class I see him hanging out with his friend Jake. It was kind of a shock for him to even talk to me since he so popular and lately no one’s talked to me since something happened to my older brother named Isaiah. I stayed home like all summer last year because I was busy grieving or so I said but it was more like taking care of my dad. When I walk in to the brightly colored classroom it didn’t look anything like a history class. Normally bright colors make other steel happier but there was so many bright colors it more like blinded me but that okay I didn’t really want to see anyways. Then just to make this classroom better Tye walks in and sits exactly 1 seat behind me oh gosh. Then I feel someone tap me on the shoulder you’ll never guess who it was I slowly turn my head.
“come sit next to me” Tye says
“why do you want me to give you answers and do your homework for you cause that surely ain’t happening”
“no although that would be awesome not doing homework but I’m not like that at all I promise, I want you to sit next to me so just maybe we could become friends of something”
“oh, you want me to move why don’t you move next to me”
“do you want me to move next to you?”
“not saying I want it just saying I suppose it wouldn’t be the worst think to have some popular teenager sit next to me”
“oh, you suppose tad bit offended”
“oh, I’m sorry or I could say what I was taught to say suck it up”
“ouch I suppose I could come sit by you not like I want but it wouldn’t be the worst thing and then I’ll know no snoopy kid will come sit next to me so I guess that could be a plus”
“how do you know that I’m not some snoopy kid?”
“because you give me a vibe that you’re a sweet gal and pretty inside and out. And I don’t mean that in a weird way”
“thanks, I suppose you’re not such a bad teenage boy, although you could be a little cuter”
“ouch”
“I’m just kidding”
“do you two have something you’d like to share with the class” the teacher said
“no sorry ma’am I was asking if she had any makeup for my sister I forgot to get her a present”
“so clearly something that could have waited!”
“yes, mam sorry and sorry for bugging you Jade”
“now, where were we? oh yeah I remember.” The teacher said
Oh gosh that was awkward oh but he took the blame it was kind of sweet oh no I can’t like him love or crushes are just totally stupid I need to focus on my grades no romance besides there’s just no use. Besides he’d never like me he probably has a girlfriend anyway my grades need to be high and I need to get an internship not a boyfriend! Then the bell rang. Wow this is goanna be a long year to long like way to long. But I’ll try to keep my head I’ll get through not sure how but I will. Besides my favorite class is next orchestra I play a violin I think I’m the best that’s what I want to do for a living but my dad put so much pressure on me being a great surgeon and I kind of want to but I don’t want all his damn pressure he puts on me. But he’s been through a lot and he has a tough time so I just need to give him time I’ve been playing the violin for like 6 years but my dad says music is a waste of time and sound. It’s just extra noise and nonsense being a musician is no good career choice he claims because all you do is play. But for me there’s so much more I have just such a powerful passion for the violin it’s like when I play I’m just free. If only he could understand instead of criticizing every damn thing I do.
Oh, then I see that girl and it just like Damn she’s just so gorgeous she may not speak much but if my older brother died to I wouldn’t speak much either. But if only she could see herself and then when she plays the violin it almost makes you fall in love with her she plays so phenomenally. But all my friends say I ain’t got no chance with her if only she could see an us like I do. I feel as though we could just be such great couple although I’m sure she probably has like no interest in me at all because she’s just so wow. But maybe maybe there is a chance.

As a few months past its now November!
Tye and me still talk were close we have practically every class together which is pretty cool I think but the more I talk to him the more and more I fall for him.
“Alright today in class you will need to write an article on the person next to you, its due next Wednesday. But there’s a few ground rules no doing it in my class it is a at home or at the library type of project, I wish you guys luck!”
“Well looks like were partners if you want you can come over to my house Tye”
“Well I suppose being partners with you won’t be that.”
“Oh, shut up are you coming to my house or not”
“no because you just told me to shut up”
“Okay I’ll see you at my house let me see a piece of paper please”
“there you go”
I write my address and decided to write my phone number
“Here you go”
“Thanks, oooh and a phone number wow that’s a big step forward”
“Haha alright so you’ll be at my house after school or later?”
“I could just drive you home, couldn’t I?”
“Oh yeah but normally I stop and get coffee before I go home so that just wouldn’t work and I haven’t cleaned my room yet”
“Oh no not a messy room, and for the coffee issue ill just buy you some where do you normally go?”
“I go to hovers but I can buy my own. And a messy room is a big deal”
“Of course, I’d buy you your coffee or anything else you would want, and you’re a messy room is like the end of the world”
“thanks, smart ass, but really I can but my own coffee”
“It’s not up for debate I’m buying you your coffee and anything else you want”
“Thanks okay fine but next time I’ll buy it”
“Ohhh you said next time like you want there to be more coffee dates”
“You just called it a coffee date but excuse me when did you ask me out?”
“Ooooh would you like me to ask you out all romantically”
“Well I mean I can’t stop you if you want to ask me out”
“Well It doesn’t sound like that what you want”
“No no I didn’t say that but I didn’t say I did either”
“Ooooh did someone just blow their cover”
“Did not, all I mean is its’ up to you it doesn’t matter what I want”
“Um excuse me yes it does so would you like me to ask you out or no?”
“either way is fine”
“But which way would you prefer?”
“let’s just go get coffee”
“hey, don’t think I’ll drop this subject so easy”
“Whatever”
“Oh, s*** I just realized I need to go home real fast I’ll drive you home and then I’ll come pick you up to get coffee that all right?”
“I suppose but I don’t know how long I can make it without my coffee”
“Just wait a little and then we can get some coffee, I’m sure you can survive for an hour”
“Oh gosh an hour is just way way to long I might go in to a coma”
“Oh yeah I’m sure you will okay I’ll see you in a little”
“don’t plan on me being able to walk on my own two legs”
“Oh, am I goanna need to carry you?”
“yes defiantly”
“alright see ya”
As an hour or less pass’s there is a knock on the door I slowly walk to the door as I fix my hair and makeup. Before I can say anything, I notice he’s in a suite and got down on one knee and then I see him pull out a box my heart is raising I can’t breathe.
“will you out with me?” Tye asks as he slowly open the box that has a necklace in it.
“well I suppose I could”
“may I put the necklace on you”
“Yes, and by the way I wanted to date you it wasn’t meant to sound like I didn’t. because trust me I do”
“Oh, now who’s the one being all affectionate”
“hey, you got in a suite, bought me a necklace and got down on one knee. So, don’t call me affectionate”
“yeah but you’re the one who practically said you’ve been waiting for me to ask you out”
“I did no such thing”
“hey, I thought your feet would not be working if you waited that long”
“now that you mention that catch me”
As I slowly fall back in to his hands and he cached me and slowly slid his hand on my stomach tell he got to my back and then had his hand on my back and picked up my legs. It was as if I was being carried like I was a princess or like when I was a little kid.
“is this better” Tye asked
“yes of course”
“Are you ready to go well I do have to go to the bathroom but I can’t walk so no I’m ready”
“well you know I could carry you too your bathroom when you come out I’ll carry you again”
“Well I suppose that could work”
“okay give me directions to your bathroom”
“straight straight turn”
“which way”
“Right left”
“which one”
“left”
“are you sure m’love”
“oh, wow so you just said m’love which is what you call someone you love by the way”
“oh, shut up I thought you had to go to the bathroom”
“I do okay I’ll be back in a sec”
“really just a second?”
“yep just a second”
The front door opens
“quickly get in the bathroom” I whisper
“why”
I grab his hand and just pull him in the bathroom
“what are we doing? Tye ask
“Just be quite”
There’s a loud bang I quickly realize my dad brought someone home that wasn’t my mother, but if I can just get out the window and keep Tye out of it will be okay.
“okay I’ll go to the bathroom later but help me open the bathroom window but quietly please.”
As me and Tye are opening the bathroom window the sound gets louder. I’m so worried Tye won’t like me after this we get it open and he gets out and lifts me up.
“hey, did you forget my legs are broken”
“oh, sorry my princess”
He rubs my back and then lifts me up he has his hand on my low back and the other under my knees. I have butterflies going all crazy but it sure felt nice. We slowly get by the car he still is carrying me.
“if you want I can walk now”
“Oh no you’re getting the full treatment getting carried all the way tell in the car, and the get carried out of the car”
“aren’t you worried about what your friends will see?”
“why would I be worried about them seeing the prettiest sweetest girl and oh your right they might see my messy hair or what if they realize you’re the best person and want you to?”
“Well first of all I’m not the best person because there’s you, also obviously you not even a question and your hair looks sexy not messy”
“do you want me to open the door for you” I ask
“NO of course not I’m opening your door for you darling”
“okay if you insist”
“you know some would say thanks”
“Oh I suppose I could try that or something like that”
As he is almost to the door I slowly move my hand up his back and slowly get to his neck then I brush his hair with my hand. Then we get to the car and he literally sat me softly in the car then he put his hand on my face and the put his hand through my hair.
“you ready to go” Tye asks
“well I suppose”
As we drove we teasingly argued about music.
“Don’t open your door or get out yet”
He walks around the car and slips his hands under my knees were his bare skin touches mine just like early but it still gave me shivers and he slipped his hand on my back, and then lifted me up as if I was so light.
“Thanks, you know if you want I can walk not saying I want to just saying I would for you”
“Awe, aren’t you being romantic”
“oh, shut up”
“NO, it’s not a bad thing besides I’ll carry you. if you’d let me finish my sentence I was going to say I’d do anything for you”
“Awe I didn’t even go that far with using the word anything but if you want to go that fast I suppose I could agree that I’d do anything for you also well maybe not anything”
“Oh, please continue what would you not do for me”
“Kill myself”
“well good I wouldn’t let you”
“well maybe I would if it was to save you, but I wouldn’t let you die, or anything like that”
“why”
“Because”
“That’s all I get is a because no explanation nothing like that so just a because do you mind giving more details”
“because…... you matter way too much to me”
“Awe I feel the same with you it’s like we have this instant connection”
“alright well we should probably walk in the coffee shop instead of just stand by the door awkwardly. Not like I don’t like the nice breeze and you. But I sure do like my coffee!”
“you sure do seem a tad bit addicted to coffee”
“A tad bit I think a lot of bit”
“hey looky here it’s our customer that comes in twice a day” said the guy at the counter but he was elderly
“Yes yes, it is”
“ooh and may I ask who the special guy is or I’d assume special saying he’s carrying you”
“Eh I don’t know she’d consider me special yet”
“Oh of course I would consider you special Tye”
“Awe romance happening in my own shop”
“oh, papa your crazy I’m sure you don’t say that to every customer that has romance happen in your shop”
“oh, I can’t believe you still call me papa you have since you were 8 and first came here”
“oh, did you forget to tell me about your papa”
“haha he’s not my real papa it’s just what I’ve like always called him but he’s pretty damn close”
“Oh, hey watch your language” papa so to say said
“oh yeah I’m sorry” I say giggling
“so, your name is Tye? Are you treating my girl, right?”
“Yeah that is my name, and the best I know how if I knew any better then I’d defiantly do that sir”
“Oh, you don’t need to call me sir, young man you seem like you’ll treat her right but if you ever need someone to talk to I’m here but, you guys can sit anywhere and I’ll come take your order”
“How long have you two known each other? And where would you like to sit?”
“Since I was about 8, when I came here my first time with my older brother, and anywhere hun”
“Oooooh hun that’s a big big step you sure you ready for that big of a step?”
“Yes, are you sure you’re ready for saying the term hun?”
“Yes, but what about the term babe are we ready for that or not yet?”
“Yeah, I am if you’re ready”
“Oh, I’m ready babe”
“babe where you want to sit at do you Have a preference”
“Yes, yes I do its wherever you want to not sit oh oopps I meant where you do want to sit”
“haha oh your amazing”
“You come here two times a day?”
“Yes, but I was thinking about making it four times”
“When do you even come in”
“once in the morning once after school but I think I should have one in between school and one after dinner your thoughts”
“That you might shrink or get a heart attack”
“Oh well I just love coffee!”
“more than me?”
“Wow hold on a second when did I say I loved you”
“Okay you didn’t, what coffee would you like?”
“nice change of subject, and I like an iced caramel macchiato”
“How the hell do ya say that”
“with my vocal cords”
“thank you for being a smart ass”
“Welcome anytime have you had coffee before?”
“Yeah totally all the time……... ya no”
“now remind me how have you lived”
“with my lungs and heart”
“haha so funny I recommend me and you split one”
“well I got enough money for you to get your own”
“I’m not so sure you knew what I was saying I want to split one with you”
“alright know I get it and yes but we should start with are own straw”
“sounds good to me”
“have y’all decided what you’d like to get” says papa
“Almost” Tye says
“What’s left to decide” I ask
“What to get as a side”
“oh yes yes what would you recommend papa can I call you that”
“yeah as long as you plan on marrying her I’m just kidding, I highly recommend either a pie or a muffin”
“babe what do you think” I say and added the babe to see if I’d get a reaction which there was a small smile increase
“babe I’d love to have whatever you’d like”
“no no I insist what would you like?”
“either sound great”
“okay you two both and on the house” papa said
“thanks papa” we both say at the same time.
“welcome now you two enjoy your young romance its more real than many you to may have a shot at that getting hitched thing”
“WOW papa first date” I said
“well I mean I wouldn’t mind marrying her” Tye said
“wow ain’t that a tad bit fast”
“oh, so you don’t see that long of a future between us? How long do you see? Or want?”
“no no I do. just didn’t think some popular kid would want to get married to some quite kid like me”
“you’re a lot more than just quite your amazing gorgeous sweet perfect to me and I know this is way to soon to say but I think I’m kind of falling in love with you”
“you do realize its just the first date right”
“yes, sorry I should not have said that so soon should I”
“no no I feel the same I just like wasn’t sure how we were goanna say it or when and I just assumed you didn’t feel the same which I shouldn’t have but I did and awe I love to know that it makes me blush a little or, kind of a lot which I’m sure you noticed”
“yes, I did notice it so what what do you feel the same do you want to share it with use those words”
“hey, don’t push your luck tuff stuff”
“oh, okay cute stuff”
“awe thanks oooh can you smell it smells so good it almost makes me want to go to sleep”
“yes, yes I smell it I thinks it the smell of food”
“oh yeah wow your oh so funny or also known as a smart ass”
“well don’t you enjoy your smart ass besides you are to”
“true true yes I am, of course I do again not even a question oh hold on my dad’s calling me”
As a quickly walk outside and answer the call.
“jade where the hell are you?”
“’I’m at hovers”
“did you ask or just assume you can leave when you want to?”
“I’m working on a school project with a kid”
“I don’t care the house is a mess and your mom will be home soon”
“yeah well what about that girl you brought home is she gone yet or no? and would you like to explain what was going on there”
“it’s none of your damn business it who she is and she was just someone from work we were talking”
“yeah well, your clearly drunk, you haven’t been able to stay sober since brother died”
“Don’t you dare mention your brother I got drunk out of choice and you need to get a job because I quit mine”
“great your stupid actions from being drunk cause me to have to pay for every little thing great want me to drop out of school to while I’m at it, you know maybe I should have sex and have people pay me”
“daughter don’t say such outrageous things like that of course it’s not what I want”
“well then why don’t you get your lazy ass out of bed and get a damn job”
“I’m so tired of your attitude watch it or you’ll be grounded”
“I’m sorry I just can’t handle this stress for much longer”
“what are you goanna do kill yourself”
“no of course not okay I’ll be home in a few hours”
“no you’ll be home right now”
“no I won’t” then I quickly end the call put on a smile and walk in to the coffee shop and sit by Tye while trying to fake like everything’s okay but it doesn’t seem like he’s buying it at all
“hey you okay”
“yeah why wouldn’t I be?”
“I don’t know why wouldn’t you be?”
“I’m all good”
“yes, says your face that looks like it about to cry” Tye say while slowly moving his hand up my back and pulls me closer and I can’t help but to break down crying. As I’m sitting on the booth he adjusts and moves his back up against the wall widens his legs open pulls me back I adjust to where my back is laying on his stomach and moves his hands to on my stomach to where my hands are.
“babe I hate to break it to you but I need to go somewhere”
“where do you need to go babe? Can I come with or drive you there I just don’t think I could survive without you at least not now”
“well I mean it’s nothing fun I need to look for an apartment and a job”
“wait why? what happened? Was it something your dad said? I can help!”
“don’t worry I’ll figure it out you should have to worry about paying for me or my family”
“no, you’re not understanding what I’m saying I’ll get a job help you pay for you and your family. I’ll pay for you to get a place, and I can pay the rent and utilities. Let me help babe”
“no, it shouldn’t be your issue I’m not your problem” I slowly push his hands off of me and stand up.
“babe what’s wrong and your anything but a problem you’re the best damn thing ever” he stands up puts his hand on my hips as I’m facing the other direction. Slowly moves his hand to where before I know it he turns me around has his hands on my lower back and pulls me in so close that are body heat is touching enough to give me butterflies but the ones you want to fill forever. I move my hands up his back on his neck then slowly back down.
“hey, I’m going to go look for a job and place you can come if you want” papa walks up.
“leaving already you’ve only been here for 45 minutes?”
“yeah we are but thanks for everything here hold on I’ll get you guys a coffee to go for free”

******
A few months later its almost the end of school, and Tye and me are both still the best couple ever we haven’t kissed yet. Although I think tonight we will like he’s just amazing and I’m goanna move out in the summer and me and Tye might move in together but I’m not sure yet. He’s the one I just know it if only I knew how he felt like he looks at me and I just feel like his eyes shimmer and he treats me how I should be treated but he’s slowly getting a coffee addiction, of course not worse than mine though. He takes it slow like I want but with him I can be myself. His muscles are so sexy it almost makes me want to go all the way or it does but I don’t want to go to fast. We’ve been a couple for 9 months and just he’s the one I’ve never liked someone with such a strong passion he even got a job to help me pay for my family. I slowly feel hands approach my back but they fit perfectly on the curve of my back and stomach, and that smell I know exactly who it is. I move the hands more on my stomach and he move his hands on my stomach. I slowly move towards the same direction. He run’s his hair through my hair and down my back.
“babe are you still ready for are date tonight?” Tye asks
“yes of course is that even a question, or are you not ready?”
“no no no just after yesterday you’ve seemed kind of tense do you want to talk about it babe”
“yeah kind of want to ditch I normally would never recommend that just I can’t do school right now”
“yeah if you ditch I will to, unless it starts becoming a common thing then no offense but I may not ditch”
“yeah no I’d hope you’d feel that way too if I started ditching commonly actually I hope you’d say what the hell are you doing”
“oh, you’re so perfect, where are we going to?”
“eh I don’t know where do you want to go?”
“let’s see where has good coffee and a place to talk in privacy”
“how about Scotpers?”
“yeah sure alright let’s get out of here and if you don’t want to talk serous we defiantly don’t need to I won’t be upset I swear”
“thanks why are you so amazing to me”
“I’m not even close to treating you amazingly you deserve way better”
“babe if you ever say that outrageous lie I’m goanna slap you”
“no stop for a minute and thing do you really want to have a forever future with me?” a teacher walks out.
“what are you two doing class started?” I slowly just walk towards the doors and Tye follows “you two get back here” I just keep walking Tye doesn’t even flinch he puts his hand by my lower back and slowly moves it up.
“alright before I open the door are you sure you want to do this?”
“yes, but if you don’t want to you don’t have to okay”
“no, I’m following just wanted to make sure it’s what you wanted cause your eyes slowly started to dilate!”
“no, I had a brief hesitation but no it’s what I need to do right now because I need to talk, and can’t handle school there’s two weeks left but just not today okay?”
“yeah okay I understand I’ve felt that way before and I support you 100% so always remember I’m you’re number 1 follower out of everyone!”
“if you say so”
“I wouldn’t say anything I didn’t mean”
“that is what everyone say’s before they lie or something”
“well I’m not everyone”
“I think the definition of everyone is not everyone but a few”
“well you’re incorrect I’m not lying to you babe and I never have and if I do I’ll tell you I promise”
“okay same I promise”
“I’m glad we got that out of the way and figured out”
“yeah same”
“let me get the door for you are you ready to go in?”
“yeah or as ready as I’ll ever be, what coffee are you getting here?”
“well first let’s get seated but I have a crazy idea”
“oooh crazy how so”
“oh, my darling breathe”
“I am if I wasn’t breathing id die. Anyways crazy how so?”
“you’ll just have to wait”
“oh you know that term is not aloud so please please please find a new term or I’ll have a frenzic shock”
“that isn’t even a real thing”
“that’s not the point the point is that I can’t I don’t know what it means”
“oh well then I can search the definition oh no no you can’t”
“oh why do you know already what the word m…..”
“no no I can’t hear you”
“well then well need to get your ears checked because not being able to hear is,,,,”
“blah blah” then the waiter slowly walks up
“how can I help you lovely couple”
“by getting her hearing aids” Tye said
“haha we’ll need some for you not me”
“alright and sorry but I don’t think we have hearing aids at least not for sell”
“oh, damn that’s a disappoint!” Tye said jokingly
“oh yeah such a big disappointment” I said highly sarcastically
“would you lovely people like a booth or no?” said the waitress
“a booth would be great” Tye said
“babe did I mention how amazing you are?” I ask him Oh when I look at him it never changes I always just fall more and more in love with him. Oh, he’s just so perfect!
“no, you haven’t but I haven’t mentioned how perfect you are” oh she’s like a sunshine even if she’s not happy she just brightens my whole day. She’s the best anyone could get. I just can’t stop looking at her I just love her so much if only I could have words to describe it, but there’s not enough words in the universe or a powerful enough word to describe her!
“no, you’re so right you haven’t well let me begin you so awesome it like when I’m with you, you give me such a powerful vibe that I can just breath. That I know that everything will be alright and when you touch me it gives me get butterflies but the kind that I wish I could have forever. It’s like your hands fit exactly where they should. Babe if I had a life without you it would be like no life at all!” I said knowing that those words aren’t even close to fully describing him at all, but I tried. Oh, it’s like when he’s with me I want to freeze the moment and always be with him.
“awe I have no words to say you’ve made me speechless but you do that every day but just being you.  You’re my ray of sunshine even when your upset or any emotion you light up my whole world! I just want to be with you forever and I see it I can see you always always in my life since freshmen year I’ve known that you were amazing. You’re probably way out of my league because you deserve better and I don’t want to spend my whole life showing you I’m good enough because I know I’m not! So honestly of course I want you to choose me but I want you to take a break for a few days and if you miss me so much that you know I’m the one you long for then just then. Will we know what you need and deserve, but if in those few days you decide that it’s not what you wake up missing or if you know that you want to find the better man then go for it. Because I want you to find the best or what you know you need.” I see tears in her eyes it breaks me I want to break down crying. I know that I am goanna dread if she chooses someone else, but she deserves it and I just want her to be happy no matter if it means my heart aching, but I know I don’t deserve someone that good. She’s so perfect that I just know that she needs someone better.
“wait have you found someone else”
“no damn no there’s no else I could ever look at without missing you”
“so, what do you want me to say yay I’m so glad that you want me to find someone better cause I’m not” I say crying and with a raised voice “goodbye I’m going home” without looking back I hear him chasing after me but I just can’t I’m hurt so bad I can’t breathe at least that’s how it feels! I know he thinks it’s for me but it just hurts so bad to ever seem for the best of me! How will I make it without him I just don’t think I can ever be okay again. I feel tears streaming down my face but I just can’t move I’m standing but I don’t know where I am I feel like my air supply is closing I can’t breathe then I fall to the floor. With no words to describe the pain that’s shivering up me and down again. The sun slowly starts to go down I know it been like an hour if not more but slowly I gain a little bit of awareness I look in my pocket grab my phone I realize its 9pm and last I looked at the clock was right before Tye said all that but it was only 10:30am I realized I’ve been sitting here crying for 11 hours. I slowly tried to push my body up, but my hands were shacking and I just feel back down and finally ended up in the laying position unable to move unable to feel I’m just so unbearably hurt and sad. That my whole-body trembles or that how cold it is. It starts to rain it pours down so hardly as my body trembles and my dirty blond hair slowly just looks like a light brown but that’s how it always is when it gets wet. The rain slowly comes to an immediate end I’m drenched so much that I feel heavy. I reach for my phone and I read the numbers 1am. How could has so much time gone by. I’m just so shattered I can’t make it without him he’s my life. Without him my oxygen is low and it’s like I’m havening to gasp for air but still can’t get enough air. My belly grumbled but that would be the last thing I could possibly do the thought of food makes me feel sick. Of course, I’m not mad at him but I miss him so much it not even been 24 hours but I can’t make it much longer without him. Just the thought of him and seeing him gives me a little bit more motivation to get up I know its late but I just must see him! So, as I push myself up with my knees trembling my stomach to acrobats I push up shacking I reach in my pocket for my phone it’s kind of wet I realize the battery is practically dead but I manage to call a cab and it makes me think for a minute but then I remember his address I know it in the front of my mind. I look for a street sign so I somewhat know where I am. I find a street sign it says Dublin avenue 26thstreet. Before I know it the cab shows up I give them Tye’s address. I’m slowly getting butterflies but when I get there there’s no lights on what should I do I ask myself but I honestly just have to see him. My phone is officially dead. I see the light turn on in Tye’s room, my head is rushing with thoughts, but if I ring the doorbell it might wake the whole house up. Before I know what, I’m doing I ring the doorbell. Then I hear someone run down the stairs. I doubt either of Tye’s parents could walk that fast. I start getting nervous then I start pacing in his driveway. Someone opens the door I see him running and I start running towards him. He swoops me up in his arm.
“sorry I’m kind of soaking wet”
“you think that is something I care about that, where the hell where you?”
“I’m not sure I just felt broken, you’re the one I need I know that I’ve always known that!”
“Good because I couldn’t live without you”
“I couldn’t live without you”
“wow”
“oh, sorry was that to soon …….”
“shh”
He moves my hair then moves his hand back and on my leg’s, that he wraps around his body without me having a chance to say anything or do anything he moves his lips so close that all I can help is but start kissing him. There’s such a high intensity between me and him I move my tongue in his mouth he starts teasing me with his tongue his kiss is so amazing it doesn’t change i=a thing though. Because a kiss or no kiss I know that ill love him for as long as I’m meant to. Which I hope is forever but not everything can be permanent.
“so, um” I said
“hey, we just had a great kiss so I don’t think there should be stuttering unless you didn’t like it!”
“oh no no no no no, trust me I loved it”

“yeah really?’
“yes, did you”
“yes, but I hope it doesn’t change anything because either way I’d still love you with or without kiss or with” he said
“babe I know what you mean and just want you to know how much I love you!”
“how much is that?”
“more then I even know yet”
“awe talk about being mushy. But what you said I agree with I love you more than I could ever imagine, and I can imagine a lot”
“of course, you can”
“Tye you, you are my soil, my water, and my sunlight to keep me going you’re all I need and all I’ll ever need!”
“jade I would love to say stuff like that but there’s no way, I could begin to explain how much I need you I could say stuff like that and that poetry like, but you wouldn’t be able to understand how much I mean it”
“way to assume a lot!”
“you know what I mean, but I haven’t even been able to realize how much I need you”
“wow we sure are like one of those romantic books kissing in the rain teasing another”
“well    that could be romantic but at the same time I’d want our own story not others!”
“same babe!”
“yeah?”
“I should probably head home”
“I’ll drive you”
“no, you won’t I’ll drive myself”
“with what car?”
“okay better yet I’ll have a cab drive me”
“why you don’t trust me to drive you?”
“NO because you still have a pretty strong afterglow from are kiss!”
“damn well you do maybe you need to sleep in my room and I’ll sleep in the living room!”
“maybe but I’m not so sure about that one”

“True we are trying to take it slow but I mean will be on a different level”
“okay but I need to text my dad”
“you haven’t yet?”
“no, I haven’t that’s why I said I need to”
“thank you smart ass”
“welcome” I texted my dad saying I was staying at your house you’d be in the living room id be in your bedroom, will your parent be mad”
“I hope not I mean we’ll be on different levels”
“is this a good idea”
“is you going in your college money to get a cab to drive you home a good idea”
“how’d you know it was my college money”
“because you forget your wallet and all you had in your backpack was your checkbook, and your checkbook goes into your college money”
“damn you listen to what I say”
“yeah, I do, do you listen to what I say?’
“yes yes of course”
“oh, good for a second I was a little worried”
“oh really”
“yeah really”
“ooooh”
“oh. stop I see what your doing so just stop stop stop”
“babe do you really want to be with me forever? Or….”
“yes, don’t go there you know I do and I have no words to tell you that, but I know you could find someone better but I love you so much and want to be with you forever. I wanna see you when I get home and everyday forever and ever serious I’m not just saying that”
“I feel the same minus the you’re not goo d enough you may not know it but trust me babe your dead beat too good for me, but I want you”
“I want you and I don’t mean that dirty I mean as It sounds but in a nondirty way because either way ill love you the same”
“awe mushy gushy me and highly odd”
“ouch”
“anyway, let’s get out of the rain”

Two months later

This book has 1 comment.

Xxpoppy_stringsxX, Penryn, Other
When's the next chapter?