Home > Novel (Fiction) > Romance > The Right Amount of Tears

The Right Amount of Tears

outofthewoods22
The Right Amount of Tears
Summary:

A review

“The write amount of tears” is a delicately written realistic fiction book. The story revolves around Miley and Adam and how their powerful love was able to overcome life’s many obstacles.
While reading the book I went through a rollercoaster of emotions. I felt happy, sad and everything in between. The characters were very real to me. They ignited the type of energy that aroused positive vibes.  My favorite character had to be Miley. The writer created her in a very unique way, which felt true to my heart.  Building up many descriptive metaphors the story began to develop into a scene where Miley starts playing the piano.  This is my favorite part of the book. The passion that Miley has for playing the piano can be compared with the love that is shared between Miley and Adam. The phrase “his eyes were dancing in my soul” gave life to the whole situation. Another thing I liked about the book was that the story always kept me guessing, especially near the end. The unexpected turn of events left me in awe.
To conclude “The right amount of tears” is a must read for anyone who enjoys a good romantic story. While reading the last couple of words of the book my eyes filled with tears of happiness. It fulfilled all my expectations. I don’t regret reading it and am impatiently waiting to see Miley and Adam’s story continue!

Note: This book is not visible right now because it is being reviewed by the TeenInk editors. Once the changes are approved, it will appear online, so come back later to view it!