Home > Novel (Fiction) > Romance > The Assignment

The Assignment

The Assignment

Sammi didn't realize how much Derek was going to change her way of life.

Sammi lives a simple life; she minds her business and has a good friend. She has no reason to want anything more. But when her psychology teacher pairs her up with Derek, who has been rumored to sleep around with any girl who has legs, Sammi can already see the failing grade. But when Derek shows her a different way of life, that it's okay to live a little, Sammi's not sure what is right anymore as her life begins to fall apart.

As friendships are broken, new ones made, risks taken, and a series of firsts happen, Sammi has to decide which life is the one she wants to live.

The simple, quiet and sheltered life she's used to, or Derek's life that is unplanned, uncertain, but also has one giant secret that could make everything fall apart.

Will Sammi finally find out who she's meant to be, or will the fear she has keep her from living?

This book has 2 comments. Post your own now!

anonymous06This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Aug. 28 at 8:53 am
This is great! Please continue it...
MoonBaby said...
May 25 at 3:38 pm
Keep going please! I am completely caught up in the story. Is there going to be another confrontation with Amy?