Home > Novel (Fiction) > Romance > Little Miss Popular and the Tutor

Little Miss Popular and the Tutor

Shriya A.
Little Miss Popular and the Tutor
Summary:

Brianna is the queen bee of the 9th grade. She is very popular and very smart. She thinks she has everything together until her grade start to slip. Her dad hires a tutor named Carlos. Carlos and Brianna hit it off immediatly and they fall for each other, but they know they can never be together because they are from two different worlds. Will they end up together or wil they stay apart because of the pressure of their peers  

This book has 7 comments. Post your own now!

Outsider_LOVERThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
The book was really good but it was a very short book. I think that it would have helped if you made it longer by adding in more details like what everyone looked like or like in each chapter it could start out slow going with the days and then maybe by weeks and so on. Other wise I thought it was a really good book and I think you should keep up the great work.

fmoore said...
Awesome keepbup the great work!

shyamerise3183 replied...
thank you so much

Mrsmor said...
Wonderful characterization and teen drama at its best! I think I know a Brianna and Carlos.

shyamerise3183 replied...
thanks mrs. morales

Anoytedone said...
Great job Shriya! Keep writing!

shyamerise3183 replied...
Thanks and i will