love can be a killer | Teen Ink

love can be a killer

July 26, 2014
By asmaa, Alexandria, Other
More by this author
asmaa, Alexandria, Other
0 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
what goes around comes around


"I need your help" she said ,remembering her dark history .i felt her sad heart beats it was loud like it was about getting out of her chest .i looked to her eyes and I saw tears failing like a long river. I hold her hands telling her that everything in this moment I didn`t know if I can make it right or not "I TRUST YOU " SHE SAID I couldn`t believe that one day I may get closer to her like this "it`s not too late" I said ., she was shaking don`t know pain or cold she felt .she was crying all night as I felt her sleeping beside me for the first time trying not to make any sound she hated when I saw her crying .we woke up next day like nothing happened I went off to work and she stayed at home with the baby ,I took my car to work all the way there I was thinking only about her, "Katy" was her name the most beautiful woman I have ever seen…..,

It all started in 17`march2010 ,it was hear birthday she invited everyone she knows to her party at her parents' house , and in there she met that man "Dean" you can say that he was the devil himself , you can call it a love from the first sight ,towards he walked wishing her a happy birthday , she was very beautiful in her black little dress and red high heels "I have never seen a beauty like this " he said she was shy and looked at him with a light smile ,she agreed on his dinner invitation after looking into his blue eyes she was melting and she couldn`t refuse that.

After 5 months they were at the cinema watching {twilight} she loved this movie a lot although hating "belle" but she loved the way that "Jacob" loved "belle" in , they went out of the cinema at 12:00 am it was very late he deliver her to home with his car , 5 minutes in the car non talking only silence he looked at her deeply in the eyes then got closer touched her hair she took a deep breath then he kissed her and she wasn`t that girl who can give it all to men easily but she felt it this awkward this feelings on the first kiss you had ever she couldn`t sleep that night only thinking about him .

After 6 months they moved in together in a flat that his father gave it to her in her birthday as her family was very rich she was happy but she didn`t know what was about to happen to her , he changed a lot in the way he was treating her in he became another person he was so cruel even that he slap her once but she was in love , then he started arguing with her about "sex " but she refused she was virgin as she was religious but she was afraid {what if he dumped her for that?} but she finely agreed " it was amazing " he said , that night she cried a lot as she felt as a b**** that was her opinion in sex before marriage but she kept on reminding herself {as long as he is happy am happy too} after that he was used to get everything easily sex,money anything he used to get drunk every night then beat her and make love to her he was really {psycho} she was ok with that until that night .

She tried to forget this night but she couldn`t it was really a "dark night" he got home with his 2 best friends "jack' and "Robert" they were very drunk she was very scared she felt that something evil would happen , she stayed at her room but she heard them fighting she went off he room to see what was happening she was shocked on hearing what they were fighting about they were challenging him if he can do it with her in front of them he laughed loudly and said " we will do it all baby " she ran to her room and looked the door she was very scared she didn`t know what to do also her phone was outside , they broke the door it was 3 tough men suddenly "Robert" shouted " what the f*** you are doing man?" he freaked out and ran away , she felt nothing but pain not physical but pain in her heart she was rapped by her boyfriend and his best friend .

After 2 hours they left she couldn`t even move to answer the phone it was me " hey girl, how are you" I said " not ok {davied} she said in a heavy vice she couldn`t speak I knew that something bad happened " come quickly" she said , I took my car and went to her house the door was opened I saw hear lying on the bed room floor she was half naked and crying loudly when she saw me she tried to dry her tears and put some clothes on ,I was shocked I could understand in this situation what happened , I called an ambulance and we went to near hospital in there she told me everything she was very a shamed as I was her best friend but, I loved {Katy] a lot and I was scared to till because I didn`t want to lose her , doctors said that she should stay in the hospital for 2 weeks ,when I entered the room she couldn`t look at my face me also didn`t know what to say then she told me to call her parents and that I shouldn`t tell them anything , I called them and told them I said it was a car accident ,After that 2 weeks doctors said she is fine but he said also something that shocked me "she is pregnant " doctor said it was that moment that time stops in I didn`t know what to do but I decided to tell her she broke down as no one knows about her {sexual relation } between her and {dean} , it`s been 2 days and we didn`t talk about anything ,but I was thinking and this idea came to my mind "marriage " it was the only way to come over all this problems ,but I also was kind of selfish as I thought that it may be a way to be beside her and maybe one day she loves me ,she refused at first as we were really best friend but finally she agreed , her parents were shocked when we told them that we are secretly engaged but they adapted .

2 months later it was our wedding. I remember that night we were in our hotel room "look, Dave we are friends and we will be always" I was disappointed not because sex but I wanted just to kiss her and tell her how much love that I have in my heart for her after that we moved on to my flat and lived together just as friends 5 months, we were going to her parents' house to have dinner suddenly a car came out and hit as it was very quick , I couldn`t remember anything only waking up in hospital with some broken bones only asking about her ,doctors said she was fine but she lost the baby I didn`t know to be happy as the last thing to make her remember [dean} is gone ,or to be sad as I love the baby as if it was mine but however I loved her more, I asked the doctors to see her although the pain I felt but I had to see her , once I was in the room I knew that I should be sad not for the baby but for {Katy] her eyes were full of tears just like clouds before the storm , she said no word only hold my hand then she told me " I want to go home with you" ,2 days later we were in home she took care of me , but for a lover it`s confusing to understand if it`s love or friendship or kindness few months I was heeled .

I love winter it`s like love that warm feelings you feel when you love someone like warm feelings you feel in its nights , I can`t really remember the date f that day but it was very cold and raining heavily she came to my room she was shaking and freezing " why your room is warmer than mine ?!,move let me sleep beside you I am freezing" she said, I was amazed also jumping from happiness inside , she held my hand her hand was very cold like a cube of ice I kissed her hand and looked at her eyes then I suddenly kissed her didn`t know how I did this but I continued kissing her it was that passion that I had all this years for her I collected it on kisses over and over and allover then I started taking off her clothes and when we reached that moment , she suddenly started to scream she was very afraid I can tell I saw it in her eyes as she remembered that {dark night} ,I hugged her very close until she calm down I didn`t want her to be afraid from me , but I was an amazing night and a turning point ,funny that this night turned from cold too hot to cold again .

After that night our relation was in progress I knew that she loved me ,march 17 2013 it as her birthday we made a party and we went back home we were drunk but this time on love and we didn`t it was amazing and perfect after that we were a normal lovers or couples , 2 months later she was pregnant we were super happy as this time I was the husband and the father few months and we were in the doctors' and we knew that it was a boy we both wanted to have a boy so it was a good news for us back in home in dinner I asked her about the baby`s name in a second she shouted {dean}, I was speechless my brain was boiling " what the f*** you are talking about " I screamed , she looked at me as she never saw me like that and this time I was the devil himself "After all you had been through the tears pains the heavy hearts ,the way he treated you in f*ing you and his friends after all that you still in love with him have you been cheating on me with him is that baby his or mine " I said and I slap her she didn`t say a word , I felt like I was possessed like it wasn`t me saying this words I left without saying more .

2 days later I went back home and found her waiting for me for lunch as always I asked for her forgiveness she said "never mind " just like nothing happened we moved on and we had our baby [dean] he looked just like her that wide green eyes and red hair we were celebrating {dean`s} first birthday, a phone call changed everything, guess who? Yes, {dean] she was the one who answered the phone I didn`t knew what he had told her but she didn`t said anything it was that night that I was talking about in the first part.

I went back home after a long day of work , I saw him in my house {Katy} was crying holding a knife towards him a lot of screaming in a second he was down blood everywhere , time stopped we didn`t knew what to do "I am reporting about a murder in my house, I am the killer" Katy on phone to police , she took the knife from my hand and when the police came they knew she killed him , she was accused of murder she was Sentenced to death , I couldn`t live my life without her or with guilt , after 2 months of her death I turned to psycho seeing her everywhere even in my dreams wrapping her hands around my neck choking me saying that she would never forgive me .

I couldn`t live this life , one night I took a knife and killed the baby I didn`t want him to grow up in this environment , then I went to the rough of the building I saw her in the sky telling me " come, baby aim waiting " then……………………………………………………………………………..,




The end
By sou m.



Similar books


JOIN THE DISCUSSION

This book has 0 comments.