The Man That Is Torn Into Pieces | Teen Ink

The Man That Is Torn Into Pieces

By AlwaysInBeastMode GOLD, Suitland, Maryland
AlwaysInBeastMode GOLD, Suitland, Maryland

Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven't found it yet, keep looking. Don't settle.

Andrew always follow this girl home named Mary. Andrew always look at her undress through the window and he even recorded her while taking a shower. Mary knew he was watching her because her grandmother was a witch who can pass on powers if they sell their souls to her grandmother. Mary had a power where she could sense people who are a threat to her or she could see through the back of her head. Mary liked Andrew too but she didn't know how to tell him. Andrew who stalk Mary everyday and it became an  obsession and he would take pictures of Mary when she would lotion herself and wash her hair. Andrew knew  that Mary knew he was watching her so Mary put on her clothes and left.

Mary left out the house because she knew that if she left out the house Andrew would follow but she was at the wrong place at the wrong time. These 4 cars came racing down the street and when they saw Mary they jumped out there cars and they all said WHERE YOU GOING SWEET CHEEKS THE PARTY IS JUST BEGINNING HUN! Mary said STOP! Andrew came because Andrew mother Anna gave Andrew a power which was to sense danger and anytime a situation gets out of hand his strength from his heart. So Andrew came Running he hit the 2 boys that was in the Blue Le Mans  and then the other 2 guys that drive the Green Le Mans had came over to help his friends out while the other 4 people was holding Mary. The 2 people that drive the Pink Le Mans  had Mary arms while the other 2 people that drive the Yellow Le Mans had Mary legs. Andrew couldn't handle the 4 boys so he tried to use his strength in his heart but nothing happened. Before you know it guns got involve and they held it to Andrew head and they said I COULD END YOUR LIFE HERE AND THERE. But they held Andrew on the ground and said I don't want you I want that little aggressive thing over there. Andrew yelled don't you touch her you hear me When Andrew broke free the gun went off. Everyone ran and Andrew found Mary on the Ground Bleeding to death. Mary said Andrew I know you been looking at through my window hahaha I can read minds and you just liked me hahaha I've always liked you and I've always love you even though we didn' talk or nothing but take my powers and find that person who ever did this to me. Mary dropped her head and Andrew yelled MARY NO! But then he saw Mary body rise out of his hands and went int he sky, a voice from the clouds told Andrew I'll take it from here.

I will find who did this to you Mary and I will seek revenge and I don't care how long it takes for me to catch them. I don't care if I have to become my powerful or even sale my soul to the witches around here I will seek revenge but just know Mary I'm doing this for you my love. Andrew yelled out. Andrew started crying but then he stopped and he sense that polices were coming he dash through the cut where the forest was and he hid out there for 3 days. Andrew cried in sorrow and he got a knife and he said MARY! I wil shed blood like you did my love and when I catch them guys have mercy on my soul that I kill each and everyone of them. I will be powerful as ever my love and soon I hope to join you in heaven. Soon Andrew cut throat a little but not a lot and he drain some blood in a plastic cup and he said my love this is for you and he threw hsi blood in the air and when he did the blood never came back down. Andrew got pulled off the ground and intot he sky and Mary said my love don't you try to kill yourself because I'm gone. Andrew I might be dead but I'll always be in your heart. My love you don't understand my love you just don't said Andrew. Listen to me Andrew and listen to me good. Go to my Grandmother Lucky she has all the powers you ever want but she needs blood in return do you think you can do that? Yes my love. Then go my love and stop shedding tears over me soon one day I will also seek REVENGE ON THEM ALSO said Mary. Now go my love before anyone sees us. My love can I get a kiss said Andrew. Well of course. Andrew couldn't help but to cry and Mary healed his neck and before you know it Andrew woke up in his bed and he was crying for some days, them days turn into weeks, and them weeks turned into months, and then them months turn into some years. Andrew said my love why did you leave out the house at the wrong time? Andrew stilled cried but then he remember the Jourany. Mary wait theres something I must confess my love. What is it Andrew? I've got my powers from your grandmother I was only 4-years-old when she grant me my powers my love. Andrew I already know me and my grandmother always talk about everything. Until we meet again my love.

Mary words echo in Andrew head I love you my love and we will meet again I promise. As Andrew kept thinking about Mary the more he wanted to kill them guys. Mary stopped Andrew in his tracks. Andrew yelled Mary my love why did you come here theres danger, I can sense it. Andrew I haven't told you the address to find my grandmother. Okay my love whats the address? All I know is that my grandmother is located in North Brother Island, New York City she never gave me an real address but she always told me she can sense when someone looking for her my love. But listen my grandmother is a pure vampire witch and she will hurt you if you are not careful. She can smell fear in anybody so don't show no fear. I won't my love said Andrew. Until we meet again my love said Mary. Andrew was familiar with North Brother Island, New York City. He traveled and traveled over mountains and he even cut his legs and arms through the trees with spikes on them. Andrew didn't care because he knew once he finish his journay then all that hard work will pay off. Andrew made knives out of branches from trees, he made hunting materials, and he even made shelter. Andrew knew it would take him about 7 days to reach North Brother Island but he didn't care because he knew he was doing this for Mary and himself. Day 3 reached and he kpet on his grind he didn't stop to eat, drink, or sleep. He didn't have a watch, a compass, or clothes. But that didn't stop him. Andrew would keep walking and running untill his legs gave out. Day 4 approached and Andrew cut his whole leg off from this bear trap. Andrew yelled in pain. Mary came flying of the clouds and said my love I will heal you stay still. Mary took her hands and closed her eyes saying a spell. Mary said "Mending Healing, Mending Healing, this pain is the wound that I'm healing." Before you know it Andrew raised into the clouds and his leg started growing back slowly and he got put on the ground gently and when he woke up he didn't remember nothing. Andrew kept walking and this time his leg was stronger than any other. Day 4 Andrew said it shouldn't take 7 days with me moving this fast I'll be there in 5 days. Andrew moved fasted than any other human he dash through the forest he didn't stop to eat or rest he was determine to get to Mary Grandmother Lucky because he need answers and he wants to make himself stronger than he is now. Andrew is almost to North Brother Island, New York City. But he gave out and then next thing you know he was tumbling down a hill. I can't be believe it North Brother Island, New York City. Andrew finally reached it he looked up in the sky and he told Mary THANK YOU MY LOVE!

Who there goes beyond my terrioty? Speak now or die. Lucky it is I Andrew. Oh my boy welcome I've been waiting on you ahahahaha. I saw you traveling to get here, Mary healed your leg, how does it feel? Said Lucky. Its fine Ms.Lucky. So I hear you want to get stronger is that true? Yes Ms.Lucky. Why do you? With all do respect Ms. Lucky these boys killed MARY THE LOVE OF MY LIFE AND I WANT REVENGE SO BAD ON THEM I DON'T CARE IF I GO TO HELL OR NOT. Oh so you must haven't heard about what Mary said about you. Please say Ms.Lucky. Well have a sit there and I'll tell you everything. Yes Ms. Lucky. When you were 4-years-old I gave you the power to sense danger. Why did I give you that power? HAHAHA don't be afraid I can read minds but anywho. I've saw you in my green globe. I've watched over you my son. I've knew you and Mary will meet soon so thats why I gave Mary the power to see from the back of her head. Mary told me you stalk her. You would watch her through the window and she liked it because she said you were so cute. But she could read minds a little not a lot but a little. She understood your feeling you had for her and she had feeling for you but never said nothing. Me and Mary talk and talk abotu you. I've talked to her before you got here. She told you I was half vampire. I depend on blood to survive. I would go hunting when ever I feel weak or I let people who are after me find me hahahaha. Don't you get it when you get strong you will eb unstoppable. YOU COULD BRING MARY BACK! Now if I give you all the powers you need what do I get in return. Ms. Lucky I will give you some of my blood. Please Ms.Lucky. Well if you insist. Go in the bathroom and drain it int his jar and don't spill because my dog will sense it and he will kill you hahahahhaha. Yes Ms. Lucky. Andrew went in the bathroom and he got a knife and he cut his wrist and he drained and drained and drained his blood until the jar was full and when it was Andrew felt weak but he didn't care because he was doing this for Mary. Okay Ms. Lucky here you go. Thank you boy. Now I can give you 10 powers so be careful what you say because the first thing you say will be granted. YOU GOT IT? Yes Ms. Lucky. Now my powers I want are: Bring people back if they die, read minds, 10 times the strength I am now, speed, see from the back of my head, Bone manipulation, look into a person eyes and make them die, Water breathing, X-ray vision and become indestructible. Okay Andrew now closed your eyes while I say a spell. ROMAN GODS HERE BEFORE ME I HAVE ANDREW GRANT HIM THE POWERS LORD MAKE HIM UNSTOPPABLE AND LORD MAKE HIM SEEK REVENGE ON THEM GUYS THAT KILLED MY MARY LORD. AMEN! How do you feel Andrew. I feel good. Test Me said Andrew. Lucky turned out the light and tried to hit Andrew but Andrew dash and grabbed her from behind and said thank you Ms. Lucky. I will bring Mary back to life and soon we will meet again. You are so welcome my son.

Andrew was walking back through the woods when all of the sudden he heard something. He stopped in his own tracks and he use his x-ray vision since their was a lot of trees. Andrew face became a grind and he said Soon I will kill them and bring them to revenge. Before you know it Andrew started running through the woods and he soon saw the cars and the same people who s*** Mary. He Stopped the Cars dead in the street and the cars were going to run Andrew until Andrew push the car back and the car flew in the air. Soon the men came out of the car. All 8 guys came out their cars and said ahahhaha. Looky looky its that same guy hahahahha How's your girlfriend said one of the guys in the pink car. Andrew ran up to the man and hit him dead in his throat and the man choked and fell to the ground. Then all of the guys charged at Andrew. Andrew speed across them and he jumped into the water. The guys said huh how did he do? Andrew looked at them and took his hand and waved at them. Before you know all of them jumped into the water. Andrew used his water breathing skill and his bone manipulation power. When the guys came in the water they all said where did he go. two of the guys that was in the blue car started screaming because their bone was twisting, breaking, and cracking. The two men was bleeding to death while the other 5 men tried to sneak Andrew, Andrew saw them from the back of his head and Andrew looked at the guy that drives the orange care and the man eye was dripping and filled with blood.Andrew used his knife he made of wood and he chopped of 3 men heads. One man was left and he tried to hit Andrew but Andrew didn't feel it.Andrew laugh ahahahhahahahahah. Was that suppose to hurt? Andrew grabbed the guy by his neck and crushed his head into a tree. ANDREW GOY HIS REVENGE! Now he cut all 8 of the guys heads off to show Mary.

Mary my love I have got you a gift. Mary please tell me you there. Yes my love I am here, let me see the present you got me. Andrew held up all the men heads and Mary said oh my god Andrew you didn't. My love I did and I have the power to bring you back to life. MY LOVE BRING ME BACK TO LIFE TIRED OF LIVING AS A GHOST. Okay Mary now close your eyes my love. Okay said Mary. Andrew looked at Mary and smiled. Andrew closed his eyes and put his hand on her heart and chest. All you could see was blue light. Andrew passed out. Mary felt her face and she said this can't be happening I'M ALIVE HAHAHAH. But her happiness stopped when she saw he lover on the ground hurt. Mary kissed Andrew and said I LOVE YOU PLEASE WAKE UP MY LOVE. Andrew didn't wake up. Mary felt his pulse but she didnt get no sign. Andrew body floated up in the air while Mary was watching him. MARY SAID MY LOVE YOU DIDN'T DO THIS FOR NOTHING! I WILL JOIN YOU! Mary found a knife and she stabbed herself right in the heart and soon she floated into the air along with Andrew.