Black Passion: A Players' Diaries | Teen Ink

Black Passion: A Players' Diaries

November 4, 2013
By Solomon.Brooks, Cedar Rapids, Iowa
More by this author
Solomon.Brooks, Cedar Rapids, Iowa
0 articles 0 photos 0 comments

“Happy 23rd birthday Jordan!” Scream the women that occupy my luxurious party at Greystone manner. My name is Jordan Brooks, I’m a newly 23 year old mullato entrepreneur, if you ask 5 people about me, and you’ll get 5 different opinions. Yet, confusing seems to be the most constant view on me, but I can’t be upset because it does seem to fit. “This is too packed, in 25 minutes let’s get in the car and drop me at my condo, I’m too drunk to drive.” I turn and say that to my best friend Anthony while J.b and Marcuso spray champagne on the women that are dying of thirst. “Alright boss.” He says as the music booms out of the speakers and waitresses bring out bottles of champagne with sparklers in them, it’s extravagant. My friend and I stumble out of the club and I toss Anthony the keys to the Range Rover. He looks at me with a serious face and says, “I’m gonna be honest, I drank a little too. J.b! You should drive man, I’m starting to see double bruh.” My friends and I laugh and J.b hops in the front seat. “Ay man, I know you know have p-practice in the morning s-so just drop me at my condo and take all of them to their places and bring my truck back later on, that cool with you?” I ask J.b and try to ask him in the most sober way possible, but my slur is getting in the way. “Yeah, I can do that man.” I make it back home at 1:35 in the morning, too tired and drunk to change so I just lay on top of my bed spread and pass out. I’ll come back to life in the morning.
I snap back to reality with a splitting headache and my maid Diana flies across the condo getting my breakfast out of the microwave. It’s 2:35 in the afternoon, “God damn. I think I over slept.” Diana peaks into my room with soft waffles, fluffy eggs, a glass of orange juice and ice and 2 Advil for my hangover. “You’re finally awake ehh?” Says Diana snarkly. “You seem to be full of jokes today, you ever consider being a comedian Big D?” She laughs. “All the damn time Mr. Brooks!” Says Diana sarcastically. “On a serious note, I’m tired of seeing you single Mr. Brooks, find a woman, you can’t always be hung up on Mariah.” Diana hashes on a touchy subject and brings on a slightly awkward silence. “I’ll find one when I’m good and ready, I’m still young after all.” That’s the only response that I can think of, but deep down I know she’s right. My subconscious is banging his head into a wall, a brick wall. As I eat my breakfast I see she has a valid point, I’m lonely. People who interview me think I live in a paradise, this is not a paradise. Magazine proclaimed or not, my life is the opposite, I live in a personal Hell.
Starting my day the same way I usually do, I wake up to a breakfast of eggs and hash browns, orange juice and toast. I turn on my old school boom box and hook my IPhone up to it, I figure a morning isn’t a morning without a little RnB and slow jams. You Rock My World by Michael Jackson turns on first, I almost want to get my fedora and moonwalk across the hardwood floors in my kitchen. The music halts, I look over and realize that someone is calling me, I stroll over to my phone and realize it’s the office calling me, so I answer reluctantly. “Hello Mr. Brooks, how was your birthday?” My PA Michelle Wilson enthusiastically asks me. “Actually fantastic, I just feel really old now, is something going on that I should be aware of?” I hate taking business calls on relaxing days, I’m considering retiring and turning my company over. Michelle giggles, her giggle is strangely adorable, I shouldn’t thank that way of an employee, stop. “You have a meeting Sunday at 9 in the morning, I hope that doesn’t throw off any plans of yours?” I can sense her frown through the phone, slightly unsettling. “Yes Michelle, Sunday is great! I’ll see you then.” “See you Sunday Mr. Brooks.” I hang up and grab my to-do list, realizing I need to go shopping and pick up groceries I grab the keys to the black Jetta my dad gave me before my claim to fame and set out to Wal-Mart.
People always act surprised when they see me out somewhere, the celebrity status I seem to have is equally unsettling and flattering. “Uhhmm, sir?” A sheepish unrecognizable voice stops me in my tracks. “Yes ma’am?” I turn and respond. The mystery woman flushes a crimson immediately. “You uhm, you j-just dropped something.” She hand me the keys from her left hand and when I grasp them I purposely let my fingers brush hers and her breath hitches. She pulls back her hand and plays with her hair, twisting and pulling it, she’s nervous? “Ha-ha God damn! I wouldn’t have noticed if it weren’t for you, thank you Miss….?” “Mitchell! My name is Carolyn, errr Cara for short, just call me Cara” She nervously gabs and smiles a cute take no prisoners smile. ‘Well, good to meet you Miss Mitchell, but you must stop being so nervous!” I crack a smile and she almost melts. She bites her lip and walks to the food isle, I wouldn’t mind taking you to my jungle, I laugh to myself but nobody else gets the joke.
I pay for my groceries and exit Wal-Mart and grow closer to my car to notice that Cara had parked next to me. Funny thing is she noticed me before I even realized, her eyes locked on me like I was a target. Now I’ll be targeting you too Miss Mitchell, and my sniper is always on point. I high five myself mentally for the keen military reference. “Well hello Miss Mitchell!” She flushes hot pink. “Hey! Uhm, can you help me with my groceries?” “Yes I can! Are they going in your trunk?” She smiles, her smile is very beautiful. “Yeah, everything in the trunk please.” She almost seems mesmerized, no doubt I’ve caught her in my spell. “There we go! Everything’s there!” She’s smiling, so I smile back a cheesy half smile. “Your smile is beautiful Cara, and so are your rosy red cheeks.” “Oh my Gosh! I’m sorry, I hadn’t realized I was doing that, I feel like a child sometimes.” Child? I can make you a big girl, both of us laugh. “Here, this is my number, feel free to call me or text me, you’re very interesting.” I turn and put my shades on, start my car and head toward my condo. “I know that she’ll call before tomorrow.” I make a mental bet and deeply hope she does just so I can hear her. Love at first sight? Maybe not, but I do want to see more of her. Fireworks by Drake turns on, oddly enough there were fireworks between Cara and I.
The clock hits 9 o’clock and my phone rings, it’s a random number. I’m considering letting my voicemail catch it but I reluctantly answer hoping it could be Cara. “Jordan here.” “Hey! Uhh Jordan, its Cara!” Her voice melts me, then the butterflies and boyish excitement hit me like bricks. “Hey! How are you ma’am?” “I’m fantastic haha, but do you want to get Starbucks Sunday?” Starbucks date? Just the opportunity to get to know her better. “My morning is flooded, but the afternoon is perfect.” “Is 2 o’clock good Jordan?” “Hmmm, 2 sounds good but I would have to let you know a few hours prior, let’s just make a plan for 2 and hope it works out!” I can feel her smile through the phone, it’s nice. “Okay! It’s a date then! Err, I’ll see you then!” “Yes you will cutie.” I say goodbye and hang up and dance around my condo. I light a cigarette and notice Diana is too pleased about me getting a date. ”About damn time Mr. Brooks! You done got yourself a date!” Using a terrible southern accent. “Yes! That’ll do pig... That’ll do.” I retort back and on that note she exits. “Have a goodnight Diana, I’ll see you tomorrow bright and early.” “Goodnight Mr. Brooks” Diana exits and I fall in love with the silence. I find loneliness slightly comforting, and this view I get is even more amazing. “These cigarettes will be the death of me.” I say before I walk over to my stereo and play Wu-Tang, I hope Cara likes rap. I grin a boyish grin and head to the shower to reflect.
Upon stepping out of the quickest shower I’ve taken in years I notice my phone was ringing so I ran to it to discover that my old friend Dalvin called me. “Jordan here.” I answer rather quickly. “Yo what’s up nigga? I missed your Greystone party but I got a surprise for you at Black Passion!” Dalvin and I rarely ever party anymore so I get excited to be partying at my own club, that means free drinks, which means I’m not driving again, come to think about it, where is my Range Rover? I ignore the thought. “I can’t turn that offer down, I’ll tell Marcuso, J.b and Anthony that I’ll be getting them in 45 minutes or so. I’ll be at your crib first.” Dalvin hangs up and I text J.b *Bring back the Range Rover ASAP, we’ve got plans at Black Passion* I put my phone down to change and J.b responds, *Iight, gimme like 25 minutes.* I don’t respond, another disturbance pops up with 3 knocks on my door, I yell for them to hang on while I get dressed. The outfit I’m going with is my foamposites, Levis and polo T-shirt on, I can’t help but notice that my curls are killer tonight, my tattoo sleeve seals the deal, but I swear I’m not cocky or anything. I open the door and my big brother Toni bursts in with champagne and 2 white women follow. “Bro! How the f*** you been?! You’re finally 23! All of Iowa’s talking about our native celebrity!” Toni must feel old. “Man! It’s crazy! But aye, I’m going to a party at a night club that I made, haven’t been there in a while but who can turn down free drinks?” My subconscious is staring at himself in the mirror applauding. I figure Toni has plans with the white girls or at least one of them, I hand him a spare key and start to walk out when the brunette stops me, pulls me in and tells me “I want to play when you get back.” I bite her lip and exit.
J.b pulls up my Range Rover and we switch seats, what’s a joy ride without great music? After I pick up Marcuso and Anthony Love More by Chris Brown turns on, needless to say we were turning up like we were actually in the video. I think other drivers and pedestrians stared because we were rock stars in commute. I pull up to Black Passion and my crew and I are granted V.I.P access for free. The interior of the club is black and grey everywhere, the main bar has bottles of Ciroc, New Amsterdam, Captain Morgan and Zing. The dance floor is checkered and strobe lights are probably freaking out the people who went to the bathroom to get their demons out. We take a circular staircase up to the top level of Black Passion which reads “Forbidden” written in gold lettering. “Happy late birthday!!!!!” Dalvin and the other women in the V.I.P section scream like I’m a rock star, so I figure it’s only right that I spray them with champagne, right? Of course it is. I turn to J.b, Anthony, Dalvin and Marcuso and we all look around and shout “Skins!!” Strangely, the 4 hours I spent there were a blur, the weirdest thing is that I exited with no shirt, and someone’s Ray Ban sunglasses, I hope they don’t expect these back? Toni pulls up in my 2012 chrome Bentley and J.b who stayed sober borrowed my Range Rover again. “The brunette is laying in your bed watching juice, and get this little bro, she’s wearing your middle school football jersey!” Toni and I do a long drawn out handshake and laugh hysterically and head to my condo.
“What did you do when I was out?” I ask him empathically. “I threw a small party, Diana came and cleaned up.” Only Toni would say that proudly, calling my cleaning service to pick up a party mess, classic Brooks moment, I can smell New Amsterdam on his breath. “I can tell by the panties on my granite counter, I think Diana missed a spot, or a few.” We share a laugh together and part ways, I’m more than positive he’s going to hang out with the blonde girl, so I walk to my room to see what my brunette friend is doing. I get to the master bedroom and she’s waiting with anticipation. “I need to shower, Can you scrub my back? And something else?” I wink and bite my lip. She hops up and throws my jersey off, tipsy and horny isn’t always a great combo but I ignore the alcohol, and so does my erection, I notice she has ‘Lust’ tattooed on her inner thigh. “I have a feeling we’re not gonna make it to the shower.” I tell her with a raspy voice. “I’m wet enough already.” The brunette knows what she’s starting, and frankly she isn’t ready.
She pulls me to the bed and licks everywhere from my neck to my belly button. She throws her tongue over my ‘Carpe Diem’ chest tattoo and all I feel is pleasure, sweet.. Sweet pleasure. She runs her left down my stomach and grabs me, then her tongue follows the same trail her hand did and she puts her tongue around me and treats me like a lollipop. “Put your mouth around it.” I built the energy to talk and she does exactly what I say. She opens up and puts me deep in her mouth, I gasp and she rolls her tongue around the head, kisses my shaft and only puts me deeper into her mouth, I gasp for air and she moans, this is ecstasy, this is where all of my stress melts and this is how I’m happiest.
I see you’ve read thus far, you’ll have to read more! I hope I’ve captivated you.



Similar books


JOIN THE DISCUSSION

This book has 0 comments.