Comatose

Faith S.
Comatose
Summary: Kathleen Tate is not Diane Messing. She's not a Barbie doll, Pink car driving, pageant winning, perfect girl that she wishes she could be. She is however a girl whom the high school population refers to as the fainting goat girl, she has a tendency to make a fool of herself, and her best friend doesn't help her keep a low profile.
That all seems to change the day she pees her pants. Yes. Pees her pants. Her knight and shining armor races to her rescue and things seem to be the highlight of her life, that is until Homecoming night, when not only she is now known for becoming unconscious.
Neil Clark is the All Star football captain of Backfield High School. He's got it all, looks, personality, charm, and intelligence. When he's tired of his football team losing for the 10th year in a row, he's taking matters into his own hands. Forming an all around kick butt team he's changing the Backfield High spirit, and someone is NOT happy. So when Neil's suddenly put in a coma after a terrifying display at the Homecoming game, it raises questions.
Kathleen is on a mission to save the new love she's just found, and make sure whoever hurt Neil is responsible. But is it too much for a single teenage girl with a fainting problem to handle? Will Neil ever wake up, or will she be visiting a grave instead of a boy?

FaithSnyder16 said...
Jul. 31, 2013 at 2:16 am:
WOW Thank you so much! 

SonyaFlowers said...
Jul. 19, 2013 at 2:08 pm:
Truly amzaing, I love this book its so good :)