What Would You Do?- Zayn Malik Fan Fiction | Teen Ink

What Would You Do?- Zayn Malik Fan Fiction

July 12, 2013
By Anonymous

Chapter 1: Delancy needs to pay attention
Delancy flipped to the school columns page, humming continously with the music playing in her mp3 player. Even the pictures of the school looked utterly boring. She sighed. Complete nonsense she thought.
“Delancy, I’ve told you about a million times, get down here and help us with the luggage.” Her mother Eva shouted from downstairs.
“Coming mom!” she screamed back, “Blah, Blah.”
“Young lady, mind your manners.” Eva opened her bedroom door and glared at her. Delancy just stared.
“Alright.” she sighed with disbelief. How could her mother think about admiting her to this...this stupid, boring..very boring school. I mean look at it, the picture even makes you think how boring this school would be. The old fashioned designed building with boring off-white painted walls. Ugh! Boring, boring, boring.
Delancy quickly tore the picture from the school yearbook, and crumbled it in her pocket. She needed like hell to show it her best friend Alice. Oh, she completely forgot that Alice was also here with her in the Suburbs. Whats the big deal any way then? She’s got good company around. Delancy shoved past her angry mother, before leaving winked at Eva and giggled out of her room and slammed the door behind her.
Inside Eva laughed to herself, “What a wild girl, her maturity hasn’t developed yet.”
“Heard that!” Delancy screamed and immediately her mother chased her around the house. It was a great coincidence that her mother was only fifteen when she was born. Thats why having such a young mother Delancy enjoyed every minute of their time together. She ran through their new house and jumped over boxes of groceries and furniture placed here and there. They were running down the stairs and into the living room. Probably that was the only room that had the furniture’s in place.
“Ok stop, this place is a mess, and we are making it worse!” Eva gasped for breath.
“I know, you’re just tired!” Del teased. Let’s call her Del for short since you’ve known a lot about her already.
“Lan! Go and get your luggage up to your room right now,” Eva tried her best to make the angriest look on her face but failed and burst out laughing, in between she managed to say, “I’m serious.”
“I get it.” Del said and vanished out of the living room.
In a few minutes she was back with two heavy suitcases in both her hands.
“A little help here!” Del croaked. Eva turned around and pretended not to hear what Del had just said, and soon walked away.
“Screw you!” Del swore under her breath, she left on suitcase on the start of the staircase while she carried the other to her room. She helplessly dragged her pink cheetah printed suitcase filled with her fabulous clothes up the stair case and through her room’s door which was open...thankfully. Now the next she thought ugh!
Just then the doorbell rang and Del rushed to open it. Miraculously it was a Alice and she heaved a sigh of relief.
“Oh! It’s you, I’m sulking here, anything interesting happened anywhere lately?” Del hurriedly spoke.
“All I know is this stupid...Cyber Mount High school S-U-C-K-S, sucks!” Alice retorted. She was wearing a blue mini shorts and a yellow tank top. Her messy hair was tied in a high ponytail.
“Come in!” Del barked.
“Sure.”
Delancy and Alice sat on the sofa. Del rested her head on the edge, “So you prepared for the upcoming event, The awesome first day of school?” she said and giggled.
“Yep, I can’t wait for it.” Alice said sarcastically and high fived Del and then added,“Aren’t you excited there might be some cute guys around? For a girl like you, it’ll be easy to get hold of one.”
“ Cute guys? There? Impossible, probably most of them are geeks.” Del snorted.
“Anyways, you can’t actually judge how a school is just by looking at it’s picture.”
“True.”
The girls had hours of gossip when finally Alice had to say good-bye for the day and leave. There was a great day ahead of them. Hoping that their predictions weren’t true Delancy laid on the max size sofa and sighed. It was quite dark and the sun was setting.
“Lan! Have you put away your suitcases yet?” Eva yelled, after more than an hour she appeared again.
“Holy crap!” Delancy swore and jerked out of her comfortable position. She quickly glanced at her brown suitcase and rushed towards it. It was filled with a lot of memorable things. Photo albums, her toys, book and most importantly her diary.
“You are so irresponsible Lan! I’ve told you just the moment we arrived to take your luggages up, but no, you didn’t listen, the first minute you were here you were too curious about Cyber Mount High and busy with your stupid Mp3 that you forgot about these damn luggage bags. I don’t care what happens to them, seriously. I don’t think it’s necessary for you to keep them since they are so unimportant. I’ll tell you what, the bin men will come and I’ll hand them to them. Ok?” Eva finished and Del looked at her blankly. Woah! she thought.
“No, I’ll carry them up...it was just at that time when Alice came and I lost track of what I was doing earlier. Sorry mom.” Del stammered and suddenly she was able to pick up the suitcase and without effort she rushed up with it and locked her bed room door behind her.
Quickly but carefully she unlocked her suitcases and pulled out her treasuries. And her secret diary. Within seconds she cleaned her room and organized her things and hid her diary under her pillow. She bought it when she was thirteen at a yard sale for fifteen dollars. It was brand new. The cover was out of the bark of a Eucalyptus tree and had feathers stuck on it. Peacock feathers. Delany sat on her bed and carefully opened her diary to a fresh new page. Then she stuffed her hand in her pocket and pulled out the picture of Cyber Mount High. Quickly she flattened it with her hand and stapled it in her diary.
Dear Diary,
I think this school is booooooring. I dunno why mom wants me to go to this school. I hope I make new friends there, and I hope it isn’t going to be as boring as i think it would. I need to go for dinner mom is calling. I just can’t imagine, I’m however, quiet
















Love Delancy

Chapter 2: Newbie
“Hey.” Delancy waved to a girl she never knew before. The girl waved back. Alice was right beside her, practically clinging to her. Delancy was wearing her favorite green and white shirt and skinny jeans. She didn’t have time to tie her hair so she left it open. Alice on the other hand dared to wear a mini skirt and denim jacket on the first day of school. They both weren’t sure of the dress code of Cyber Mount High.
The girls walked around the school corridors and found their lockers. How? Their names were written in bold print on the locker. Alice’s locker was twelve lockers away from Delancy’s. The girls parted to stuff their books and extra clothes in their lockers.
Soon Delancy heard Alice squeak, so she turned around to see a boy approach. Oh God, he was darling. Black hair and those eyes to die for, he was wearing black pants and a sky blue t-shirt. Act cool Alice thought and took quick breaths.
“Hey!” The guy said to Alice.
“Hey.” Alice purred.
“I’m Zayn.” He said and kissed Alice’s hand.
“Alice, I’m new here.”
“Same here.” Zayn smiled. He pulled his keys out of his pockets and accidentally they fell to the ground. He bent to reach them when Delancy was heading right to Alice’s way. And most dramatically Zayn stood up and hit Delancy right on her belly and with a thud she fell on her bottoms.
“Ouch!” Delancy muttered with pain.
“I’m so sorry.” Zayn apologized and helped her up.
“No it’s okay.” Delancy said as she stood up. Alice had gone to the schools bulletin board to have a look at the schedule.
“I’m Zayn.” Zayn introduced himself again.
“Delancy.” Delancy said shortly and started walking to her classroom, well what she thought was her class room in the first place.
“What class have you got now?” Zayn asked as he followed her.
“Bio, you?”
“Same.”
Alice was back and soon caught up with them. “What did I miss?”
“Do you have Biology now?” Zayn asked her.
“Yes.” Alice clapped her hands, “You’ve got it too right?”
“Like you guessed, yes.” Delancy interrupted.
The three of them entered the Biology class room. Students gathered around them. The room was hot and humid. Delancy immediately started to sweat like crazy.
“Mornin’ students, and new comers. Please take your seats.” The teacher arrived and said. Zayn, Delancy and Alice took their seats. Delancy sat near the end of a table and Alice sat beside Zayn, both flirting with each other.
After forty five minutes Biology class was over and Zayn and Alice rushed out of the room. Who knew what the hell they were up to. Delancy felt lonely, she was a stranger in this school. No own knew her.
She sat on a bench in the cafeteria, waiting for someone to come and sit beside her. She ordered a hot dog and Diet coke and started nibbling of the hot dog as soon as she got it. Just then Zayn and Alice appeared. They came and sat beside me.
“Were have you been?” Delancy asked, she was frustrated.
“Zayn said he wanted to show me something.” Alice said and then added, “I told him I liked kittens.”
“Yeah, I saw three by the school boundary this morning.” Zayn grinned.
“Should of told me!” I said and gave a gentle punch on Alice’s belly.
“I’m so bored, the Biology class was fucking boring.” Alice swore.
“You swear?” Zayn asked, he didn’t expect that from Alice.
“Oh, yes I do.” Alice giggled. Delancy already started imagining Zayn and Alice as couples. What a drama they would create.
“I heard that there’s going to be a prom party on Saturday.” Delancy heard a girl say to another girl as they walked past her.
“Prom?” Delancy asked the girl eagerly, “Is everyone allowed to go there?”
“Yeah.” The girl said shortly, ”You’re new here right?”
“Yes, I’m Delancy.”
“I’m Amber and she is Cindra.” Amber said and pointed towards the girl beside her who waved and smiled.
“Hey.” Delancy said and nodded.
“So...were where we?” Delancy turned towards Zayn and Alice who were busy talking about...who knows what!
“See ya later, in phy ed.” Delancy said and walked past them, then stopped, turned and asked Zayn whether he was doing music or not. Zayn said yes so Delancy turned around and headed for her destination. She didn’t know why but her heart jumped when Zayn said yes. Why was it with anything related to music that made her go all soft romantic?
She walked and entered the math’s classroom. There were math geeks walking around with calculators and huge mathematic problems in their hands. She looked at the time. It was ten thirty a.m. and class didn’t start yet. She managed to squeeze into a chair and gasped for air. The room stank from sweat and the room’s window’s were closed.
Then their Math teacher arrived and put his books on the teachers desk. The students quickly hurried to their desks and sat immediately.
“Open to page 122 and solve the first math problem, I’ll help if you have any questions.” The teacher said.
“Okay Mr. Fionder.” The students said all at once, and freaked Delancy out completely. Are they Zombies? she thought and fell into deep slumber, no not sleep, but slumber of the boredom of maths. She thought about the upcoming event, the prom. What would she wear? Whom would she go out with?



Similar books


JOIN THE DISCUSSION

This book has 0 comments.