Home > Novel (Fiction) > Romance > Fall Formal

Fall Formal

Linnea P.
Fall Formal
Summary: Caroline Soderman is a junior at Westham Preparatory Academy, a prestigious boarding school in the middle of nowhere, New Hampshire, designed for American students who excell at languages. She's been crazy about Elliot Newport, a senior who's the picture of perfection, for nearly two years.

Liv is Caroline's roommate, and she's just fallen for Elliot in the past few months. While Caroline and Elliot play intramural soccer together, Liv is a fellow senior to Elliot. And as it turns out, Elliot's been applying to all the colleges Liv wants to attend.

Drama is bound to swirl when Caroline accidentally volunteers to set Elliot and Liv up for the Fall Formal - and Elliot is determined to remain a total enigma.

RedheadAtHeart This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jun. 21, 2013 at 3:45 pm:
Tell me this is the allegory I think it is. Well-written, by the way; rather an idyllic scenario, but realistic nonetheless. Good use of detail. The multitudes of names got a little mixed up but I think I knew who was who ;)

Helena.of.KarathaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Jun. 23, 2013 at 11:05 pm :
I hope you knew who was who. Thanks for the feedback. I'm glad you liked it. If I write more Westham, you might show up. I did a lot of worldbuilding and you do have a character and a roommate and you're on the speech team. 

RedheadAtHeart This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Jun. 24, 2013 at 2:20 pm :
Do you ever visit the forums? We should set up a time to talk about this more. I'm super intrigued.

Jun. 25, 2013 at 12:09 am :
No, I've never visited the forums. How do you do that?

Jun. 25, 2013 at 2:19 pm :
At the top of the page next to the Reviews tab is the Forums tab. Then you scroll down and pick a forum and start a thread in that forum. People will come and chat. I prefer the Random Thoughts & Basic Chat forum. I'll start a thread there and mark it with your name.

McKat said...
This is one of my favorite stories that I have read in a while. Very well written and very sweet.

Nani22 said...
I love this!! Please write more!!??

Jaguar17This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 3, 2013 at 9:52 am:
Love it, more please? :D

Apr. 6, 2013 at 6:23 pm :
Sorry, that's all there is in the Caroline/Elliot/Liv saga. I might write other stories about Westham in the future, but the main characters in this will only be minor characters in any future Westham stories.