Pictures of Us | Teen Ink

Pictures of Us

By bluedaisy101234 BRONZE, Radnor, Ohio
bluedaisy101234 BRONZE, Radnor, Ohio

"Dream big anyone can do it only if they put thier mind and heart in it anything is possible."
"Don't be content with somebody else's deffanetion of you, but be content with your own definition of yourself."

Summary:

Neia is a girl with family problems and doesn’t know how to deal with it. Now she lives with her aunt and uncle in Florida. She worries about Jessie her younger brother because he doesn’t have enough parent reaction. Now she meets Jake an amazing guy with a deep town secrets. But then theirs Josh amazingly cute to. Can she fall in love with one and leave the other read and find out.

Jazmine R.

Pictures of Us

on Jun. 5 2013 at 7:55 am
bluedaisy101234 BRONZE, Radnor, Ohio

As of today untill I get more comments i wont post more. sorry i need feed back on my story i dont know if anyone likes it. Its kind of hard to know.

on Mar. 18 2013 at 8:37 am
bluedaisy101234 BRONZE, Radnor, Ohio

thank you so much i dont have microsoft word. thank you for the feed back.

JustAnotherDay. BRONZE, Andover, Ohio

Stephen Fry - There are many people out there that will tell you that "you can't". What you've got to do is turn around and say, "watch me."

It was good, but the spelling is not that good, try to type on microsoft word or have someone spell check it.