Love At First Sight?

Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next »

Expensive Relationships

I don’t believe in love at first sight, maybe attraction, but definitely not love. Do people really think that the whimsical moment where two people look simultaneously at each other with eyes full of lust is for real? In my opinion, love takes time to grow and nurture. Two people really need to know each other from the little unimportant details to the live changing events that make them who they are. If you fall in love with someone who you don’t know, you end up getting disappointed. I’m the only Freshman that I know of who doesn’t fall for all the romantic stuff that the media repeatedly implies in all its movies and books.
So many teenage girls have extremely high expectations to the point where teenage guys have to go uncomfortably overboard just to get their special persons attention. This has been my belief ever since middle school, where boys and girls started “Dating”. Sometimes its gets outright annoying when I see a girl blow off a decent guy just because he wasn’t being romantic enough. Small things are the stuff that counts, like buying someone flowers just because you want to tell them that you are thinking of them. That’s the kind of girlfriend that I will be, the small things will make me fall for a guy, not the extravagant, expensive things.

HRose said...
Dec. 6, 2012 at 9:53 am:
LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS STORY!! IF ONLY IT WAS LONGER:/ PLEASE WRITE MORE OF IT!!

. said...
Dec. 6, 2012 at 9:49 am:
SO WISH IT WAS LONGER!!!! they sound like such a cute couple:)