Feather Gold

Author's note: I was inspired to write this, after a relationship I'd been through. Well past relationships,...  Show full author's note »
Author's note: I was inspired to write this, after a relationship I'd been through. Well past relationships, none of it really involves me but it just expands my imagination on the whole fact that the main character could be me, or some one completely different from me! I hope you all love this book, I can say I do not only because I wrote it but because it just helps see the different parts of it I guess?  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6

Dating Bayside (Feather Gold

It was crazy how we went from being friends, to well you know dating, just instantly. I could still just barely believe it, my friend’s weren’t as shocked about it as much as I was, but I shouldn’t be, right? Well, Dwayne had a kind of sad look on his face, which made me kind of think that he didn’t like where this was going. But, its all about me now, I shouldn’t care what everyone else thinks.

Later that day, Dwayne walked right up to me sort of smiling.
"So, you got any plans for later?" Dwayne asked me.
"No not really," I replied back. "Bayside hasn't mentioned anything, but tomorrow we're going to watch a movie, why?"
"Oh, well do you want to go play games at the arcade for old times sake?" Dwayne asked me.
"Yeah sure!" I said smiling, then laughed a little and shoved him.
"You ain't beating me on the "Just Dance" game you know that right?" Dwayne said teasing back.
"We'll see." I tell him, and we both walk to our next class.
Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6