New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Feather Gold

Author's note: I was inspired to write this, after a relationship I'd been through. Well past relationships,...  Show full author's note »
Author's note: I was inspired to write this, after a relationship I'd been through. Well past relationships, none of it really involves me but it just expands my imagination on the whole fact that the main character could be me, or some one completely different from me! I hope you all love this book, I can say I do not only because I wrote it but because it just helps see the different parts of it I guess?  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next »

Monday Morning

On Monday morning, everyone was talking about how fun the dance was and about the guy in the mask. They talked about how hot he was, and how “Letoya danced with him, maybe she knows who he is.” Which kind of pissed Dwayne off, considering he was my date to the Moon Dance! So I just told them I didn’t know, because I honestly hadn’t figured it out throughout the weekend.
“Letoya,” I heard a voice behind me call. I looked back to see…
“Oh, hey Bayside,” I said, I was so happy to see him, he was the only one who hadn’t known anything about the dance, which reminds me I hadn’t even told him anything about it.
“You never messaged me, on how the dance went,” Bayside said, he was smiling but trying to hide his smile, which is what he always does when he’s hiding something.
“What are you hiding Bayside? Do you know something I don’t?” I asked him, he smiled and said…
“Yeah, but I can’t tell you yet Bro!” He laughed a little as he said this, and raised his right eye brow.
“You dumb butt,” I said to Bayside, shoved him, he didn’t care because he knew I was only teasing, and he just smiled.