An Agent's Story | Teen Ink

An Agent's Story

By CountryPopGirl PLATINUM, Lawrenceville, New Jersey
CountryPopGirl PLATINUM, Lawrenceville, New Jersey

"You love someone, you open yourself up to suffering, that's the sad truth. Maybe they'll break your heart, maybe you'll break their heart and never be able to look at yourself in the same way. Those are the risks. The thought of losing so much control over personal happiness is unbearable. That's the burden. Like wings, they have weight, we feel that weight on our backs, but they are a burden that lifts us. Burdens which allow us to fly..."
-Dr. Jack Hodgins (Bones)

Summary:

Ryan Parker works for a secret agency, SECRET, and has been training and learning how to defeat agents from ASS. Now, he is going to high school in an undercover mission to protect Taylor Green, a girl that he loved from first sight, from ASS. He will have to find a way to protect Taylor, find the ASS agent trying to kill her, and keep his feelings and identity a secret from Taylor.
What do you do when your world is torn.

CountryPopGirl

An Agent's Story

on Dec. 14 2012 at 10:50 am
Miss_Brightside GOLD, Defiance, Ohio

It's like she sees the diamond underneath And she's polishin' you 'til you shine. -Brad Paisley. (this goes to my step mom she keeps me going)
If you want a rainbow you gotta put up with the rain.-Albert Einstein

I love it!

-Dr. Jack Hodgins (Bones)

Sorry about that, I have been writing other things and reviewing the story and writing a sequel, plus school work. But i LOVE your entusiasm. I'll finish posting.

Miss_Brightside GOLD, Defiance, Ohio

Grrrr you keep leaving me hanging! Lol

on Nov. 29 2012 at 8:19 am
Miss_Brightside GOLD, Defiance, Ohio

Please update I love this book!