The Lake | Teen Ink

The Lake

By Photographywonder PLATINUM, Unfortunetly, Texas
Photographywonder PLATINUM, Unfortunetly, Texas

"You can't wait for inspiration to come to you, you have to go at it with a club"
"Can anything be sadder than work unfinished? Yes; work never begun"
"Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes.Art is knowing which ones to keep"-Scott Adams

Summary:

Jake and his younger sister are as close as a brother and sister could be. After Jake found an amazing spot on the river, the two siblings go there all the time to get away from the escalated voices that are carried down the halls.

Soon though, they are both sick of the arguing. Jake comes up with a plan to make them stop, but instead it brings about crazy events.

The siblings go through complications of love and the strengthening of already unbreakable bonds. But these things also bring too many unanswered question with unwanted answers.

Photographywonder

The Lake

on Jan. 13 2013 at 9:38 am

Thank you :) I actually have a few chapters done and I'll post them :) 

JustAnotherDay. BRONZE, Andover, Ohio

Stephen Fry - There are many people out there that will tell you that "you can't". What you've got to do is turn around and say, "watch me."

PLEASE keep writing this. It's amazing and in a way that I can't explain it hits home.