New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Home > Novel (Fiction) > Romance > I Should've Kissed You

I Should've Kissed You

Fakesmile
I Should've Kissed You
Summary: Drew Jeered isn't the type of person to NOT flirt with every girl he sees. So when his eyes set on Amanda Kolbe he can't help but start a conversation. It might've been because they have been in all of the same classes since kinder garden and Drew hasn't noticed her until now, or that he managed to get her in trouble on the very first day, but all Amanda knows is that she doesn't like him. That isn't any challenge for Drew though is it?

PeytonLovesHarryPotterThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 30, 2013 at 3:37 pm:
OH MY GOD, NOW IM CRYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD. I just loved it so much, I couldn't stop reading it! You should bring like a sequel or something, because this is amazing! *wipes face* But really... pulling at my heartstring!

FakesmileThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jul. 1, 2013 at 6:12 am :
Thanks :) haha it's one of my older stories but I thought that i owed all my readers that note at the end. 

kebs72890828 said...
Now this is what i was looking for.. great story i felt like i was watching a favorite movie of mine... Excellent! no need for me to say you will be a great writer some day because you already are .. keep up the good work

Mar. 24, 2013 at 1:21 am :
Thank ou so much! I haven't posted anything on Teen Ink for a while but I'm happy I decided to check the comments to check for new ones. I have started posting some of my new stories on Wattpad because that website doesn't take forever to upload stories :) So if you want to read those then just look up PrettyFaceUglyHeart :) Thank you soooo much for your comment again! 

CAgirl said...
This book was amazing <3 I'm so glad that Amanda and Drew got back together in the end :)

Jan. 3, 2013 at 2:21 am :
Thank you for your comment :) it makes me happy to know that someone likes the ending. I was actually debating on whether or not to make Amanda forgive Drew. Or vise versa. Happy to see someone liked my choice. :D

IwiLLhOpE said...
This book is absolutely the BEST! Finish the book,PRETTY PLEASEEE...

Dec. 30, 2012 at 3:28 pm :
All finished <3 Hope you love it!

kebs2908 said...
what happend to the number 9 it keeps showing the same thing as number 8

Dec. 30, 2012 at 3:27 pm :
When i was adding the chapters i pressed the 'ADD' button two times instead of one because I'm impatient. I fixed it though, so enjoy :) 

toriiii_lyn said...
I love this story so much! its fabulous and really keeps you wanting to read more! i want to read a part two!!!  

Nov. 3, 2012 at 2:31 pm :
Thank you so much for your comment! A new chapter is coming soon and it will explain A LOT about why Amanda is the way she is. I just have to edit it and than all we have to do  it wait :) thanks again! Hope you like the next chapters!!!

kebskelliey2898 said...
please keep going when do you think you will start again

Dec. 30, 2012 at 3:31 pm :
Just finished <3 hope you like it! :) 

prettysoccer_girl34This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
I love this novel!!! It is awesome and im waiting for you to finish because it is amazing :)

Oct. 16, 2012 at 7:40 pm :
Thank you! I love writing this and to know that people like you enjoy it means the world to me! Sorry for the chapters taking so long to come out, I just want them to be perfect when you read them and this makes me take more time then I normally would. Thanks again and don't worry there's a lot more of this story to come! :D

Krazy.KatieThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
I am LOVING IT!!!

Sept. 18, 2012 at 9:07 pm :
Thanks for your comment! :) I'm happy you like it. I'm thining of changing some things around, but other then that you should be able to read the rest once i get my new computer (:  

JustAnotherDay.This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Not half bad so far. Keep it going.

Sept. 3, 2012 at 4:10 pm :
Thanks. I know it isn't all that good, but i'm thinking about changing it up. Might even write the first two chapters over. Wish me luck! Thanks again for the comment.