Soul Mates

Author's note: I wrote this story for my best friend. This story IS 100 percent real. All that is differnt are...  Show full author's note »
Author's note: I wrote this story for my best friend. This story IS 100 percent real. All that is differnt are the names :) I want readers to realize how sacred friendship is after reading this. If we didnt have each other, we would have nothing! This isnt the best peice i have ever wrote by far, but it is the most meaningful peice i have ever writen because it came straight from my heart:)  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 11 Next »

Chapter 1

They were perfect for each other, and everyone knew it. Except for the two of them. They spent countless hours thinking about each other and when they went to bed…they dreamed about each other. They were both secretly in love with the other, but were not willing to take the chance of risking their friendship in order to become more than just friends. It wasn’t their fault though. His friends were not supportive of him liking her. At the school dances, he would try to make his way over to ask her if she wanted to dance with him, but his friend Nolan would always pull him away. The fact that his close friend Blake had dated her recently and still had feelings for her didn’t help matters any. He really liked her, but he had no idea how to show it.
She on the other hand, had all the support in the world from her friends. Her best friend Lauren, whom she called her dear, tortured her lovingly about it every day. She told her to ask him if he wanted to see a movie with her and when she failed to kiss him at the dance (even though it was clear that he wanted to) she made it clear that she would soon regret it. Her other bestie Raena agreed with Lauren and tried to talk her into doing something about her feelings. It was no use though; she would do nothing about them. The fear of being rejected overpowered her. It was like she was stuck in quick sand, being pulled down until she could no longer breathe.
If only there was some way that they could be together…