Breakthrough | Teen Ink

Breakthrough

By Keilazia, Nedrow, New York
Keilazia, Nedrow, New York

"If you can dream it, you can believe it."

Summary:

Ava is all alone in this world. Her mither is highly abusive and brings men in her home when only little Ava is there alone. No one should ever have to feel like they don't belong. Her mither and father are now DISOWNING her. They don't want to have nothing to do with this BIG MISTAKE. She needs to find enough courage to stad up to her mother. But what can a little girl do? Her parents are bi-polar, so they have an excuse. Don't they?

Keilazia M.

Breakthrough

Keilazia said...
on May. 7 2012 at 12:19 pm
Keilazia, Nedrow, New York

thnks! and yes, I think it's your computer.

Honour SILVER said...
on May. 4 2012 at 3:01 pm
Honour SILVER, New London, Connecticut

Greater love has no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends. ~John 15:13

"Give me liberty or give me death!" ~Patrick Henry

Be brave and steadfast; have no fear or dread of them, for it is the Lord, your God, who marches with you; he will never fail you or forsake you. ~ Deuteronomy 31:6

"I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery" ~ Thomas Jefferson

(It's good though!)

Honour SILVER said...
on May. 4 2012 at 3:01 pm
Honour SILVER, New London, Connecticut

It will only let me read the first chapter.  Have the others not been posted on TI yet or is it just my computer/internet not being nice?