Home > Novel (Fiction) > Realistic Fiction > The Future Can Change With One Letter

The Future Can Change With One Letter

Julia R.
The Future Can Change With One Letter
Summary: Sixteen year old Jayden has contributed the past year of her life time traveling to her eight, ten, twelve, and fourteen year old self. She is diagnosed with diabetes at ten years old and when she turns sixteen, gets injected with a vaccine and then evolves the ability to time travel and change her past. Her disease has been killing her slowly, though this diabetes it not a common one, and she hopes to re-do her past, as well as her parents, so her life can continue on normally.

This book has 7 comments. Post your own now!

MissDarkCross said...
Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:28 am
Awh, I finished it. I really loved  the story. <3 Your a good writer! I will read your other stuff to, when I get a chance ;3

julialove94 replied...
Dec. 8, 2011 at 10:34 am
Thank you a ton :)

MissDarkCross replied...
Your welcome! <3

MissDarkCross said...

I'm on chapter five now, and I will finish it some time tomorrow or something ;p

I wanted to tell you I really, really like this. It reminds me of The time travlers wife.. nd I love that movie <3

It's really good so far, I love it <3!

julialove94 replied...
Aw thank you :) The funniest part is, I'd never even seen the movie or heard about it until someone was like "have you see The Time Travelers Wife?" & I'm like "No, what's it about?" So they told me and I was like wow, sounds like the story I just wrote haha.

MissDarkCross replied...

Your welcome, I will finish reading it sometime tomorrow or so. I barely get on during the week since school though.

Oh ;D How interesting!

julialove94 said...
Oct. 20, 2011 at 11:13 am
The summary to this isn't supposed to say "re-do her past, as well as her parents" it's supposed to say "re-do her past, we well as her present." Grammar mistake :/