My New Life | Teen Ink

My New Life

By Jellybeann BRONZE, La Jolla, California
Jellybeann BRONZE, La Jolla, California

Never regret something that made you smile :)
Yesterday was histroy, tommorow is a mystery and today is a gift, that's why its called present.
I love you <3
Your face makes you pretty, your body makes you sexy, but your personality makes you beautiful

Summary:

Ashley and her father have recently sold their toothpaster factory in Wyoming, they decide to move to La Jolla for a better life, leaving Ashley's mentally ill (crazy) mother behind in her new home, the hospital.

What will happen to Ashley in this new world? Will she end up loving it or secretly long to move back to her hometown, Wyoming? Hear all of Ashley's crazy and unusual stories about her new move to La Jolla in "My New Life."

Jillian K.

My New Life

zadiekatie23 PLATINUM, Rio Rancho, New Mexico

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." - Dr. Seuss

Hey, this looks like a cool book! When I get a chance, I'll try to read it. I love the cover!!! :)

Jellybeann BRONZE, La Jolla, California

I love you <3

i would really appreciate it if you would read my work, it would mean the world to me. Even if it's only the summary. Thanks :)

Distant_Freedom DIAMOND, Nowhere, Pennsylvania

Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today. -James Dean

to me, editing is a part of writing, it's the final step to making your work a masterpiece. It is an essential part that if you don't do, will make the work look like slop.

RunningFree said...
Please comment on this, I need a link back to the story and then I'll read some more, haha, yeah, bye.

Jellybeann BRONZE, La Jolla, California

I love you <3

Thanks! Yes, I know I really do need to work on my grammar. That's the ONLY part I dislike about writing, and writer's block.... hopefully I willl grow out of that stage and enjoy editing just at much as writing.

SN3RD BRONZE said...
SN3RD BRONZE, Glendale, Arizona

"I'm the bugs bunny, and if you ain't got my carrots, you ain't got nothin' for me!" --Nicki Minaj

Besides for the few grammar mistakes, it looks good. Want to return the favor and check me out? I wrote Hunter's Point and Perspective

Sprinkle.The.World.With.Glitter, Las Vegas, Nevada

I ♥ Art

It looks so good!

savetheplanet PLATINUM, Anaheim, California

It is better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.

It's a good storyline, and I really like it.  But nothing happens really in your story, and it doesn't feel resolved at the end.  I mean you have an ending but it happened so abruptly it didn't feel right.  But your story has so much potential!  Keep writing! :D