The Healing

Author's note: This isn't the complete book, but I am too excited to wait until it's done to submit it! Be prepared, it's intense.
Author's note: This isn't the complete book, but I am too excited to wait until it's done to submit it! Be prepared, it's intense.  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 11 12 13 14 Next »

HE comes and... it doesn't go so well

I opened my room, I was alone; the guys were in their room. I flicked on the lights, laughing to myself. I looked up and there HE was. Standing, in the dark in the middle of my hotel room. I heard a blood curdling scream, at first I thought it was a scream from my past, from when I was very young, and didn’t know that HE would hurt me less if I made less noise, but then I realized the scream came from my mouth.
HE started walking towards me. I backed up to the door. My brain shut off from fear.

“Jenna, if we could just talk. I’m not here to hurt you!” HE said. HE practically yelled the last part at me. My scream shut off. HE would hurt me less if I was quiet.
“What… What…” I stuttered trying to form a complete thought but my brain wouldn’t work. “Wha…” I shook my head. “What… Whatdoyouwant?” I said in a rush.
The door rattled behind me. “Jenna? Eve? Are you okay? Lance, call the police.” I heard from behind the door.
“I just want to talk.” HE reached out his hands. I whimpered. I was so helpless around him. Tears streaked down my face. I just wanted to be home.
The door burst open, flinging me into the desk. “Who the hell are you?” “Eve, are you alright?” “There’s some guy in my friend’s hotel room. She was screaming and now she’s bleeding on the floor.” “Jenna, please.” I heard all of that all at once. Blood streaked down my face from hitting my head on a lamp. I was on the floor. Kirby was hovering above me.
I looked up at HIM and HE took the hint. HE bolted for the door and ran down the hallway. My body shook and I broke into sobs. I was light headed, everything was cold and my hands shook, I was sweating buckets, and crying. I felt like the first time HE raped me. But now I had 4 guys around to watch me lie on the floor and recover. I was suddenly 8 again. Blood was coming out of me, not out of a gash in my head this time, but from “down there”. I laid my face on the cool concrete floor waiting to die. I pinched my eyes shut and came back to the present.