Before I Was A Nurse...

Author's note: I finished A Nurse's Story, but there was so much in the begining that wasn't connected and I had to fix that!
Author's note: I finished A Nurse's Story, but there was so much in the begining that wasn't connected and I had to fix that!  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 6 7 8

Oct. 2-08

Great news. The driver of the car was a woman who lived not too far away. She asked if I was lost and I told her what all happened. She offered me a place to stay until I could contact Marion and Mom #2. I thanked her graciously and got in the car. Turns out her name was Rosie. She has five kids (Tyler, Jayne, Donna, Mark, and Kynslee) and a husband named Ronald. They're all such nice people. However, I think I got a bug while I was in the motel. I couldn't seem to stop throwing up this morning. But, after I vomited a few times, I felt much better. I guess it was just the twenty-four hour bug.
Mrs. Rosie let me call home earlier. Marion picked up the phone. She's not sick anymore! She screamed when I told her who it was. Then I could hear her trying not to cry. It made me want to cry... Half way through the phone call, Rina took the phone and demanded to know where I was. I had to ask Mrs. Rosie for the address and everything. Rina said she and Mom would be here in two hours. It's been about an hour and half. That means they'll be here soon. I guess this is where my journal ends. I'm surely not going to rite anymore in this dreaded thing after I get out of here. This will be my final entry and then I'm going to throw this thing away. It's bad luck.
I'm so ready to get home! It's been a full month since I've been gone. I just ant to lay in my own bed, cuddle up with my dog, and hug my little sister (Marion). I have to ask her about that guy too... I need to talk to her about a lot of things. Oh... I think they just pulled up! Time to throw out this old journal. It was nice to have you there on a daily basis but I just really don't need this reminder. So, I'm signing off for my last time. Goodbye.
-R.E.
Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 6 7 8

This book has 1 comment. Post your own now!

Pinkā™„ said...
Is this a series? In the intro you said remember rainni?