Before I Was A Nurse...

Author's note: I finished A Nurse's Story, but there was so much in the begining that wasn't connected and I had to fix that!
Author's note: I finished A Nurse's Story, but there was so much in the begining that wasn't connected and I had to fix that!  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 8 Next »

Sept. 26-08

Ouch. I’m so sore… I talked back to Adam last night one too many times. I got slapped around a few times and he was much rougher last night than usual. I guess something happened at work. I didn’t mean to be such a… You know, the ‘B’ word… Last night. He just made me so mad! He came in here and demanded that I stop crying right this instant. Then when I couldn’t, He started shoving me, saying “You wanna cry?! I’ll give you a reason to cry!” All in all, it was a terrible night. I’m not going to write another letter to Marion yet. Not when I feel this bad.
She wouldn’t stand being treated like this. I bet if it was Marion in my shoes, she’d have Adam reduced to a puddle of jelly! She’d jump down his throat so fast he wouldn’t know what was going on! That’s a different story though. Oh. I can’t write much more. He’s coming in the door. Bye.
-R.E.

This book has 1 comment. Post your own!

Pink♥ said...
Is this a series? In the intro you said remember rainni?