Before I Was A Nurse...

Author's note: I finished A Nurse's Story, but there was so much in the begining that wasn't connected and I had to fix that!
Author's note: I finished A Nurse's Story, but there was so much in the begining that wasn't connected and I had to fix that!  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 8 Next »

Sept. 25-08

Dear Marion,
Hey Bestie. I’ve missed you so much! It’s been three weeks away from you and Rina and Mrs. Sinclair. Or, Mom #2. I know she always insists I call her mom. How are you? Is the cold feeling any better? I hope you didn’t have to go to the hospital again. You and your sick little self. Listen, when I get out of here, we’re going to see the best specialist I can find and you’re going to be better. No matter what I have to do. I’m considering going to Adam about it. If I beg and barter with him, he should help you. Or, help me help you. I let him punish me for a week without me giving him grief. He might like that. Usually after he does what he does, I cry a lot or I try to break out. You’d be so proud of me Bestie. I give him hell. Adam doesn’t just walk all over me like he used to. I’m working on finding a back bone like you told me to. Of course, if I had had the nerve to tell him it was over before we got this far in, none of this would’ve happened. I’m so sorry Marion. I didn’t mean for any of this to happen! I didn’t know he would take the break up this hard. He just flipped out and did like all those men in the movies do. Threw me in a car and chloroformed me. When I woke up, I was lying in a motel bed.
Scary right? I freaked out and tried to run. That was my third mistake. The first one was actually dating Adam. The second was not breaking it off sooner. I’ll say it for you. You told me so. I get it, alright? I get it. I should have seen it sooner that Adam was a bad guy but I didn’t. I didn’t see the things he did and that’s my bad, ok? Gah. When you read this you’re definitely gonna rub it in my face.
Aww! I’m watching this show on television about a girl living with her mom and girlfriend and it reminds me so much of you and Rina. Especially since the girl that reminds me of you really wants a baby. But, she’s only seventeen. Again, all but the age reminds me of you. I really miss home now. I wish I could have contact with you guys. Oh well, it’s about ten minutes until Adam gets off work and I’m trying not to cry so I’m just going to sign off for now. I’ll talk about more stuff tomorrow. Love and hugs, Bestie.
-R.E.

This book has 1 comment. Post your own!

Pink♥ said...
Is this a series? In the intro you said remember rainni?